two different approaches to combating the Zica virus

This is a big breakout? How so?

Zika virus outbreak (2015–present) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---
before the 2007 Yap Islands Zika virus outbreak, only 14 cases of human Zika virus disease had been documented
---

Current estimated cases: 1.6 million. Bit of an increase, eh?

Oh, as I live to serve, I'll help you out by giving you a conspiracy theory to settle on, one that links Zika conspiracy theories to anti-GMO conspiracy theories.

The Anti-GMO Doctors Behind False Monsanto Microcephaly Link
---
“Larvicide Manufactured By Monsanto Partner, Not Zika Virus, True Cause Of Brazil’s Microcephaly Outbreak: Doctors,” declared a Tech Times headline (the headline has since been changed). “Argentine physicians claim Monsanto larvicide is true cause of microcephaly,” read the title of an Examiner piece.
---
here I'll add another link:

Zika HOAX exposed by South American doctors: Brain deformations caused by larvicide chemical linked to Monsanto; GM mosquitoes a 'total failure'

Excerpt:

"Zika virus doesn't cause microcephaly!
As reported by the Argentinian doctors in their report, Zika virus has never been known to cause brain deformations in children:

Previous Zika epidemics did not cause birth defects in newborns, despite infecting 75% of the population in those countries. Also, in other countries such as Colombia there are no records of microcephaly; however, there are plenty of Zika cases.

The entire reason these brain deformations are being blamed on the Zika virus, we're now learning, is so that powerful chemical companies can sell more toxic chemicals that poison the people and the environment even more! From the doctors' report:

Brazilian doctors (Abrasco) are claiming that the strategy of chemical control is contaminating the environment as well as people, that it is not decreasing the amount of mosquitoes, and that this strategy is in fact a commercial manoeuvre from the chemical poisons industry, deeply integrated into Latin American ministries of health as well as WHO and PAHO."

Glad I could help, jc. It must give you joy to combine your conspiracy theories into a mega-conspiracy.

So, who else wants to hop on the conspiracy bandwagon? That's right, the World Health Organization has it all wrong, and a few internet cranks know TheRealTruth.

This is a big breakout? How so?

Zika virus outbreak (2015–present) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---
before the 2007 Yap Islands Zika virus outbreak, only 14 cases of human Zika virus disease had been documented
---

Current estimated cases: 1.6 million. Bit of an increase, eh?

Oh, as I live to serve, I'll help you out by giving you a conspiracy theory to settle on, one that links Zika conspiracy theories to anti-GMO conspiracy theories.

The Anti-GMO Doctors Behind False Monsanto Microcephaly Link
---
“Larvicide Manufactured By Monsanto Partner, Not Zika Virus, True Cause Of Brazil’s Microcephaly Outbreak: Doctors,” declared a Tech Times headline (the headline has since been changed). “Argentine physicians claim Monsanto larvicide is true cause of microcephaly,” read the title of an Examiner piece.
---
I did not know wikipedia had weighed in, my bad.

Glad I could help, jc. It must give you joy to combine your conspiracy theories into a mega-conspiracy.

So, who else wants to hop on the conspiracy bandwagon? That's right, the World Health Organization has it all wrong, and a few internet cranks know TheRealTruth.
the argument is no different than the climate/ AGW argument, no validation of claim. Zero. The reason for the so called opposition is due to the invalidated claim, just like AGW. No validation means no theory. So Zika has been on the planet since at least 69 years ago. And in that time, only today small baby heads in Brazil and Brazil only, is caused by the virus. No evidence to support it, but is the cause. Please, prove me wrong and post up the WHO evidence. Go for it ted.

Forum List

Back