Two Dead Republican Senators in Two Days ruled as Homicides in AK and OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU started that drift... you're the one who turned this thread into one about birtherism...
But Obama accomplished stuff too. He showed you don't even have to be a legal native-born resident of the USA to hold office because all the blacks wanted him there regardless and all the whites were too afraid of being labeled 'racist' to protest.

Amazing Leftarddom. I type one passing comment of a mere 45 words to which you've since written 7,000 words of angry denial over 10 pages trying to deny the truth of Obama and his attacks upon the american way of life and you blame ME for hijacking the thread! :auiqs.jpg:

Typical rightard, shirking responsibility. Again, you're the one who both started the topic of birtherism in this thread AND the one who questioned how it started. :cuckoo:

You're also the one who insanely claimed Obama applied for a scholarship under a name he didn't use and for which he didn't qualify, while the only evidence you have at your disposal was that he wouldn't release his school transcripts which no president in recent history has [voluntarily] released; and hysterically fell for an April Fool's joke of a birth certificate where somebody transformed a birth certificate from Australia into one from a country that didn't exist. Even funnier, it purported Obama's father didn't know how old he was as his given age on it is wrong. And you're stupid enough to fall for it. :lmao:

And lastly, even more evidence that you're insane is found in your claim that you think this angers me; when in reality, I can't stop laughing my ass off at you and your chronic birtherism.

Wow, dude, triggered much? You need help for that TDS. For every reply I get 5 more posts, first you laughingly claim Obama's birth record an obvious fake because Kenya did not even exist in 1961 until I easily prove that Kenya existed way back long before that! It only changed from British control to being independent in 1963. So up in flames goes your main argument against the photo document.

Then you use the non sequitur, producing a similar looking document I also caught in your lengthy diatribes from I think it was Australia even though that doesn't prove anything! Apparently completely unaware that both Australia and pre-1963 British Kenya were both originally under British rule! Wow!

Then you try to ridicule the "birfer" movement claiming "destroying" arguments you've actually totally lost. Dude, I wonder if you can even see the hand in front of your face? The real question left now is why you have so much invested in denying Obama's foreign identity?! I mean, even his name is foreign! :auiqs.jpg:

PRESIDENTS OF THE USA:

George
John
Jim
Andy
Bill
Don and
BARACK?????

ObamaAndChandoo.gif
55T0TC0N00AO0001.jpg
100806obamainoue.jpg
africaobamaring.jpg
billboard.jpeg
Obama.Muslim.Garb_.jpg
proxy-1.jpg
proxy.jpg
kenyanwonderboy.jpg
welcome-to-kenya-birthplace-of-barack-obama-sad-hill-news.jpg

Our President of the USA?

The greatest black mark on this nation ever was not the day the people of this country after 911 actually put a muslim foreigner in the White House that not only hated the USA (proven) but even cavorted with terrorist organization The Weather Underground (proven), but that so-called Americans actually celebrate and DEFEND that action.

NOW maybe you'll let us stay on the original topic?

YOU started that drift... you're the one who turned this thread into one about birtherism...
But Obama accomplished stuff too. He showed you don't even have to be a legal native-born resident of the USA to hold office because all the blacks wanted him there regardless and all the whites were too afraid of being labeled 'racist' to protest.

Amazing Leftarddom. I type one passing comment of a mere 45 words to which you've since written 7,000 words of angry denial over 10 pages trying to deny the truth of Obama and his attacks upon the american way of life and you blame ME for hijacking the thread! :auiqs.jpg:

Typical rightard, shirking responsibility. Again, you're the one who both started the topic of birtherism in this thread AND the one who questioned how it started. :cuckoo:

You're also the one who insanely claimed Obama applied for a scholarship under a name he didn't use and for which he didn't qualify, while the only evidence you have at your disposal was that he wouldn't release his school transcripts which no president in recent history has [voluntarily] released; and hysterically fell for an April Fool's joke of a birth certificate where somebody transformed a birth certificate from Australia into one from a country that didn't exist. Even funnier, it purported Obama's father didn't know how old he was as his given age on it is wrong. And you're stupid enough to fall for it. :lmao:

And lastly, even more evidence that you're insane is found in your claim that you think this angers me; when in reality, I can't stop laughing my ass off at you and your chronic birtherism.

Wow, dude, triggered much? You need help for that TDS. For every reply I get 5 more posts, first you laughingly claim Obama's birth record an obvious fake because Kenya did not even exist in 1961 until I easily prove that Kenya existed way back long before that! It only changed from British control to being independent in 1963. So up in flames goes your main argument against the photo document.

Then you use the non sequitur, producing a similar looking document I also caught in your lengthy diatribes from I think it was Australia even though that doesn't prove anything! Apparently completely unaware that both Australia and pre-1963 British Kenya were both originally under British rule! Wow!

Then you try to ridicule the "birfer" movement claiming "destroying" arguments you've actually totally lost. Dude, I wonder if you can even see the hand in front of your face? The real question left now is why you have so much invested in denying Obama's foreign identity?! I mean, even his name is foreign! :auiqs.jpg:

PRESIDENTS OF THE USA:

George
John
Jim
Andy
Bill
Don and
BARACK?????

View attachment 265312 View attachment 265313 View attachment 265314 View attachment 265315 View attachment 265316 View attachment 265317 View attachment 265318 View attachment 265319 View attachment 265320 View attachment 265321

Our President of the USA?

The greatest black mark on this nation ever was not the day the people of this country after 911 actually put a muslim foreigner in the White House that not only hated the USA (proven) but even cavorted with terrorist organization The Weather Underground (proven), but that so-called Americans actually celebrate and DEFEND that action.

NOW maybe you'll let us stay on the original topic?
"Wow, dude, triggered much? You need help for that TDS. For every reply I get 5 more posts"

That's a lie. I made only one post to that reply of yours.

"first you laughingly claim Obama's birth record an obvious fake because Kenya did not even exist in 1961 until I easily prove that Kenya existed way back long before that!"

That's a lie. I never said Kenya didn't exist in 1961. I said the Republic of Kenya didn't exist in 1961. And posting a birth certificate from the Republic of Kenya renders it a fake.

"Then you use the non sequitur, producing a similar looking document I also caught in your lengthy diatribes from I think it was Australia even though that doesn't prove anything!"

That is a lie. The document I posted was the original actual birth certificate used to create the fake one you posted. As evidence by your fake using the same certificate ID as the original, along with some other names.

"The greatest black mark on this nation ever was not the day the people of this country after 911 actually put a muslim foreigner in the White House"

That is a lie. He is Christian, not Muslim; and he's American, not foreign.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

How did this got on anything but about these state Congressional people’s deaths?

Is someone targeting Republicans who've served to represent their districts in two different states?

(CNN)Lawmakers in Arkansas and Oklahoma are mourning the loss of two former state senators who were found dead in their homes within a span of two days.

In Arkansas, this week's fatal shooting of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith is being investigated as a homicide, authorities said.
In Oklahoma, former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found dead from a gunshot in his home in Norman, about 20 miles from Oklahoma City, according to police.
Authorities have not provided additional details on the apparently unrelated deaths. Investigations are under way in both states.
2 former state senators found dead in Arkansas and Oklahoma within days - CNN

Are these political hits, and Who's next and in what state?

If it is a coincidence, it's an awful strange one. Both representatives were gunned down in cold blood.

I think it's a story to keep a close eye on because if it's some antifa flake, the MSM will be lax to keep it in the spotlight.
You're right. It seems to be a coincidence, and an awfully strange one.

There is information out on what could be the source of Arkansas State Senator Linda Collins-Smith in her home. Former campaign staffer held in shooting death of ex-Arkansas state senator: reports

A former staffer of hers is accused.

Barrypuppet may have indeed been born on U.S soil but that certificate of "Live Birth" was a fraudulent document and that has been proven.
Yet more evidence delusional dale is insane (not as if any was needed). He actually thinks a person born in the U.S. would run for president and try to pass off a fake birth certificate (that his state of birth certified) when he actually has another real birth certificate.

:cuckoo:

Wow, dude, triggered much? :auiqs.jpg: IM2 is a racist, narrow-minded idiot proven wrong 500 times over that no one takes seriously and I just blew your "Kenya" theory apart that you can no longer deny. I have so much documentation of Obama growing up in Kenya and not Hawaii it ain't even funny. The guy has sealed literally everything in his past trying to conceal his true foreign nature (which is the hilarity about the complaints about Trump!). Really sucks to mock people for their stupidity then be proven dead wrong, huh?

Obama is about as "American" as a plate full of ugali and sukuma wiki.

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Barrypuppet, the jug-eared mulatto was a bad joke played on this country....him AND his tranny wife.

Trump is the bad joke. Tranny's can't have children.
:eusa_shhh: Someone's been sniffing chemtrails.....

Why go after former state level politicians?
The motive might be that an election is coming up in November, and the Democrats must secure more seats, because they're gonna lose a couple of screw-loose first timers.

Oh, and shooting death scenes can be doctored to look like anything.

If the FBI can get away with framing the President of the USA, who's gonna look at locals?
Nobody framed Trump. He was investigated by people he appointed.
He damn sure as hell was framed. Those nosepickers well knew the Steele dossier was a flaky piece of shit from the office of Hillary Clinton's old spin room partners who wrote up lies by the volume for her for 8 years in the Clinton WH spinroom.

The dossier had little to do with anything and Clinton didn't create it.
Sorry, You're not paying attention to the facts of the frame job done on President Trump by the Democrat machine:

No wonder you think Trump is being framed. You listen to those 4 crazies and think what they say is true.

I hope the FBI will be looking into this one, because they were not that far about--a day's drive if my map shows right, From Northeastern corner of Arkansas to Just south of the adjacent state of Oklahoma in the city of Norman, 20 minutes south of Oklahoma City. I'm real suspicious, due to the hatespeak of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi jumping up and down for 2.5 years against Republican President Trump, Maxine Waters telling her people to get in the face of Republicans who work for President Trump, Jerry Nadler, for harassment of our Republican President Trump with "impeach, impeach, impeach..." following America's Attorney General Barr ruling "NO COLLUDING, NO OBSTRUCTION!!!"

If that isn't a history of sick, sick, sick Democrat hatred and inciting Democrat people to rise up and punish Republicans they don't like, I don't know what is, and Arkansas is the state Bill and Hillary were Governor and First Lady of for quite some time. Murders and Suicides follow those two around like fleas.

Democrats want to rule by fear, and I'm supposed to say "Oh, dear me, such a COINCIDENCE!!!" (which it could be) if it weren't for those pesky lies that come out of the garbage mouthed lying Democrats in Congress.

If it is the same killer, I doubt it has anything to do with Trump or federal politics. This has to do with something these people did at the state level. Maybe something to do with how they voted on a gun or abortion issue.
They're both Republicans. That has to have something to do with it. I'm not sure AR and OK are looking at guns or abortions, but both of those two former State Senators may have been looking to go for a House Seat, although that was not made known at CNN, and it disappeared entirely from FoxNews when I got there the second time, so I linked to CNN in the OP.
A guy drove all the way from a southern state to Alexandria to shoot Congressman Scalise, House Whip, and he had a list of others who were there that night. Fortunately, one of the first responders was on the scene and got the shooter after he took a bullet, I understand. :(

Oh, and I'm nursing bronchitis and a headache, so I'm turning in. :night:

I pray for this country, and I pray that the Democrats will do something other than harass the President for the duration.

If these were two Democrats, it would be headline news for the next several weeks, or until authorities released some answers to the press, which of course they would be in a rush due to media pressure.

Here we go with the conservative whining.

You mean like the left does with Fox, Hannity and Limbaugh?

Anybody who thinks the MSM isn’t bias is a brainwashed fool. In spite of this great economy, the MSM reports over 90% negative on Trump.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Whining again about Trump's bad press. As always, if he would quit doing stupid stuff, he wouldn't get so much bad press.

Is someone targeting Republicans who've served to represent their districts in two different states?

(CNN)Lawmakers in Arkansas and Oklahoma are mourning the loss of two former state senators who were found dead in their homes within a span of two days.

In Arkansas, this week's fatal shooting of former Republican state Sen. Linda Collins-Smith is being investigated as a homicide, authorities said.
In Oklahoma, former state Sen. Jonathan Nichols was found dead from a gunshot in his home in Norman, about 20 miles from Oklahoma City, according to police.
Authorities have not provided additional details on the apparently unrelated deaths. Investigations are under way in both states.
2 former state senators found dead in Arkansas and Oklahoma within days - CNN

Are these political hits, and Who's next and in what state?

If it is a coincidence, it's an awful strange one. Both representatives were gunned down in cold blood.

I think it's a story to keep a close eye on because if it's some antifa flake, the MSM will be lax to keep it in the spotlight.
You're right. It seems to be a coincidence, and an awfully strange one.

There is information out on what could be the source of Arkansas State Senator Linda Collins-Smith in her home. Former campaign staffer held in shooting death of ex-Arkansas state senator: reports

A former staffer of hers is accused.

You sound awfully disappointed that her killer is both a friend and a former staffer. Guess you were really, really hoping to pin it on Democrats.

Today I say President Trump suggesting that he plans on investigating President Obama for spying on his campaign. The President who can't get over 42% approval rating, and who is far, far underwater with everyone but his base, is going to investigate a former President, who left office with a 60% approval rating, and a whole lot more respect around the world than Trump currently has, leading to what he hopes are criminal charges?

That dog will not hunt.

We can't censor your opinions or the topics you want to discuss..

We can't keep you from flaming each other without goin down the rabbit hole of judging flames.

But we CAN keep threads on the ORIGINAL TOPIC of the OPosts.. That's the primary job of USMB moderation.. Once a thread becomes a free for all and is all over the map in terms of conflict and discussion, it needs to close because the PRIMARY mod tool is to check each post for "specific topical content"..

If it's there -- it's a legal post. If it's NOT -- it can warned and deleted. There's at least TEN PAGES of "way off topic posts" at the end of this thread. I deleted 36 posts as examples of what should result in warnings and thread bans.. But we did not catch this soon enough.. So it's now a closed thread..

If you got more than one post deletion alert from this thread -- you SHOULD have been warned.. But we got here too late to keep the original topic fresh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back