Two Dead Republican Senators in Two Days ruled as Homicides in AK and OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, really. Motive? Show us how deep into the rabbit hole you've gone.

That person you replied to shows constantly over and over that it's not an American. Or if it is, it didn't go to class in school and spent it's time getting high.

Everyone knows that for a conviction for murder certain components must be met. One of those components is motive. A person has to have a reason or motive to kill.

Another is opportunity.

Another is means.

I forget what the others are though.

Either that person is a masochist and loves to make a fool of itself to all of cyberspace or it's not an American here in the United States.

Don't expect that one to understand.... it's a Birfer.

True. There is dumb, there is stump stupid, then there is Birfer.

Barrypuppet may have indeed been born on U.S soil but that certificate of "Live Birth" was a fraudulent document and that has been proven.
Yet more evidence delusional dale is insane (not as if any was needed). He actually thinks a person born in the U.S. would run for president and try to pass off a fake birth certificate (that his state of birth certified) when he actually has another real birth certificate.

:cuckoo:

Wow, dude, triggered much? :auiqs.jpg: IM2 is a racist, narrow-minded idiot proven wrong 500 times over that no one takes seriously and I just blew your "Kenya" theory apart that you can no longer deny. I have so much documentation of Obama growing up in Kenya and not Hawaii it ain't even funny. The guy has sealed literally everything in his past trying to conceal his true foreign nature (which is the hilarity about the complaints about Trump!). Really sucks to mock people for their stupidity then be proven dead wrong, huh?

Obama is about as "American" as a plate full of ugali and sukuma wiki.

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Barrypuppet, the jug-eared mulatto was a bad joke played on this country....him AND his tranny wife.

Don't expect that one to understand.... it's a Birfer.

Barrypuppet may have indeed been born on U.S soil but that certificate of "Live Birth" was a fraudulent document and that has been proven.
Yet more evidence delusional dale is insane (not as if any was needed). He actually thinks a person born in the U.S. would run for president and try to pass off a fake birth certificate (that his state of birth certified) when he actually has another real birth certificate.

Wow, dude, triggered much? :auiqs.jpg: IM2 is a racist, narrow-minded idiot proven wrong 500 times over that no one takes seriously and I just blew your "Kenya" theory apart that you can no longer deny. I have so much documentation of Obama growing up in Kenya and not Hawaii it ain't even funny. The guy has sealed literally everything in his past trying to conceal his true foreign nature (which is the hilarity about the complaints about Trump!). Really sucks to mock people for their stupidity then be proven dead wrong, huh?

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Typical 100% brain-dead TARDS. Absolutely nothing at all to ever support their arguments or why they believe what they do other than to try to discredit you and claim the other side is simply crazy.

What's funniest of all is then they turn right around then and claim far less reason to insist Trump is a Russian puppet or this or that. I mean, literally the end of the world!

HE IS! HE IS! They will shout. Then turn right around and call YOU crazy for not thinking Barry Hussein Soetoro Obama Marshall isn't the most american pie upstanding guy who ever lived.

Biden's already at it! Not one Dim has a single thing to claim they will do for the country. If they do, it's all for illegals or queers. Then they spend the other 95% of their time telling you how you must not vote for Trump!

You Tards have a SERIOUS disconnect from reality.

It will be fascinating to watch you implode a year from now like road kill when Trump crushes Biden again in another surprising last minute rally.

But I hope to God Biden takes the popular vote.

Typical 100% brain-dead TARDS. Absolutely nothing at all to ever support their arguments or why they believe what they do other than to try to discredit you and claim the other side is simply crazy.

What's funniest of all is then they turn right around then and claim far less reason to insist Trump is a Russian puppet or this or that. I mean, literally the end of the world!

HE IS! HE IS! They will shout. Then turn right around and call YOU crazy for not thinking Barry Hussein Soetoro Obama Marshall isn't the most american pie upstanding guy who ever lived.

Biden's already at it! Not one Dim has a single thing to claim they will do for the country. If they do, it's all for illegals or queers. Then they spend the other 95% of their time telling you how you must not vote for Trump!

It will be fascinating to watch you implode a year from now like road kill when Trump crushes Biden again in another surprising last minute rally.

"I'm telling you guys, Obama wasn't born here! It's all a massive conspiracy!"

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009-750-562.jpg

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

16245844521_ec440a4649_b.jpg

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Barrypuppet, the jug-eared mulatto was a bad joke played on this country....him AND his tranny wife.

Trump is the bad joke. Tranny's can't have children.

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Now, now... there's an exception to that rule...

thomas-beatie-in-labor-with-wife-nancy-beatie-at-the-cascade-on-picture-id82593427

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

I'm no racist and you have never proven me wrong. You have no documentation because none exists. Obama was born in America and is an American citizen. The only Barack Obama that grew up in the Kenya colony was his father.

This is June 2019, the candidates really don't have to present plans. And as you aren't listening to them, your opinion as usual is worthless. YOU are the racist. It is why you support Trump. In the next year you will begin to learn a hard lesson about the choice you have made. And if Trump pulls off another fluke, the lesson this country will learn is unlike any we have had in our lifetimes.

And you won't like it.

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Now, now... there's an exception to that rule...

thomas-beatie-in-labor-with-wife-nancy-beatie-at-the-cascade-on-picture-id82593427

The great Stevie Wonder can see that Sasha and Malia are the result of some sex between Barack and Michelle.

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

I'm no racist and you have never proven me wrong. You have no documentation because none exists. Obama was born in America and is an American citizen. The only Barack Obama that grew up in the Kenya colony was his father.

This is June 2019, the candidates really don't have to present plans. And as you aren't listening to them, your opinion as usual is worthless. YOU are the racist. It is why you support Trump. In the next year you will begin to learn a hard lesson about the choice you have made. And if Trump pulls off another fluke, the lesson this country will learn is unlike any we have had in our lifetimes.

And you won't like it.

You are a racist and a whiney ass little bitch. People should FEAR repercussions for supporting Trump??? Such as? Yeah, you are just a loud-mouthed bitch boy.

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Duh? Those two "children" are merely props.

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Thank God for that.

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Duh? Those two "children" are merely props.
Dkb-KDvUUAA9V2Q.jpg

Apparently no other presidential candidate has done what Trump has done.

Can't argue with that. Trump is setting new records that shame all past politician presidents! He's really getting stuff accomplished.

But Obama accomplished stuff too. He showed you don't even have to be a legal native-born resident of the USA to hold office because all the blacks wanted him there regardless and all the whites were too afraid of being labeled 'racist' to protest.
^^^ Birfers are crazy. :cuckoo:

So when Obama applied for foreign student aid and Michelle told a room full of students he was from Kenya, then they were both LYING?
When Obama fought for years to conceal his student records then finally produced a copy of his record of birth (which is not an original birth certificate and anyone can fill out), which was later shown to have been tampered with in Photoshop by a forensic document expert in Hawaii, they were lying?
What is more crazy, going where the crazy facts take you or being blind stupid enough to deny everything you don't want to believe like you do?
No answer expected. You won't produce facts, you'll simply continue to live in your denial.

None of that happened. The facts show us it didn't.

Sure.

Obama became an Indonesian citizen as a child. Obama’s Indonesian school registration transcript states:

Name: Barry Soetoro – Religion: Islam – Nationality: Indonesian.

The smoking gun evidence that annuls Obama’s presidency is Obama’s college transcripts regarding his application for and receiving of foreign student aid. Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school.

The transcript from Occidental College shows that Obama (Barry Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship (scholarship) for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program – an international educational exchange program sponsored by the U.S. government.

View attachment 264971
Oh, look, that fake is actually inspired from an Australian birth certificate...

austcert.jpg

... being a birfer means never feeling stupid.

And you won't like it.

You are a racist and a whiney ass little bitch. People should FEAR repercussions for supporting Trump??? Such as? Yeah, you are just a loud-mouthed bitch boy.

People should FEAR repercussions for supporting Trump??? Did someone actually say that, Dale? I've long since stopped reading any of the predictable bleating of the usual fools, their arguments always like gossamer at best, their "proofs" like smoke, their stubbornness beyond reason, their "cases" never nothing more than grade-school ridicule and juvenile taunting of everyone, hoping to simply suppress the truth.

Why? Most telling is that they obviously care far more what we think than I do they. If they want to think Obama born in Hawaii to a Christian family with a Connecticut Social Security number who rose to the highest office in the land on pure talent and hard work, its no concern of mine. But in a thread that started out about a couple of murdered senators, as soon as it somehow drifts to include Obama's fake past whatever the connection, LOOK at the number of people drawn into the argument and COUNT the number of times they have posted over and over in abject protest, still going on to great lengths and efforts days later to denounce anyone who dares expose Barry's true nature long after the subject is over. These are the people with a real investment and commitment in trying to quash any mention of or remainder of the fact that our 44th president was a foreign born communist plant and imposter in a world now supposedly obsessed with electoral integrity.

What a stark contrast this lop-eared goon to most every other president to ever serve-- -- -- whatever their success or failures in office, until now never was their loyalty to this nation at least ever questioned. Not until Barack Hussein Obama, foreign-born homosexual, drug-user, muslim, anti-western, anti-colonial globalist, communist sympathizer and government plant groomed and weaponized for decades in our post-911 era under the radar of his skin color in order to clandestinely subvert our nation from the inside.

People should FEAR repercussions for supporting Trump??? People DO, Dale, because the effort to place an illegal fraud in the White House, the lengths of cover-up to replace him with a massively tainted and flawed successor with a criminal history, and now the unprecedented efforts to destroy a president who never should have made it into office through a system that wasn't supposed to actually work for the people to keep him from undoing all of the above will, one day many years from now, be written about and revealed by historians as much a turning point and epithelial attack upon the long-term health and survival of the moorings of this nation as was the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis in their day.

Which is why all attention, focus and effort should now be placed in seeing to it that Trump succeeds in getting reelected in 2020; government is no longer working for the people, long-since sold out to foreign interests for many years long ago, and as the Declaration of Independence wisely said: Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government.

Last edited:

And you won't like it.

People should FEAR repercussions for supporting Trump??? Did someone actually say that, Dale? I've long since stopped reading any of the predictable bleating of the usual fools, their arguments always like gossamer at best, their "proofs" like smoke, their stubbornness beyond reason, their "cases" never nothing more than grade-school ridicule and juvenile taunting of everyone, hoping to simply suppress the truth.

Why? Most telling is that they obviously care far more what we think than I do they. If they want to think Obama born in Hawaii to a Christian family with a Connecticut Social Security number who rose to the highest office in the land on pure talent and hard work, its no concern of mine. But in a thread that started out about a couple of murdered senators, as soon as it somehow drifts to include Obama's fake past whatever the connection, LOOK at the number of people drawn into the argument and COUNT the number of times they have posted over and over in abject protest, still going on to great lengths and efforts days later to denounce anyone who dares expose Barry's true nature long after the subject is over. These are the people with a real investment and commitment in trying to quash any mention of or remainder of the fact that our 44th president was a foreign born communist plant and imposter in a world now supposedly obsessed with electoral integrity.

What a stark contrast this lop-eared goon to most every other president to ever serve-- -- -- whatever their success or failures in office, until now never was their loyalty to this nation at least ever questioned. Not until Barack Hussein Obama, foreign-born homosexual, drug-user, muslim, anti-western, anti-colonial globalist, communist sympathizer and government plant groomed and weaponized for decades in our post-911 era under the radar of his skin color in order to clandestinely subvert our nation from the inside.

People should FEAR repercussions for supporting Trump??? People DO, Dale, because the effort to place an illegal fraud in the White House, the lengths of cover-up to replace him with a massively tainted and flawed successor with a criminal history, and now the unprecedented efforts to destroy a president who never should have made it into office through a system that wasn't supposed to actually work for the people to keep him from undoing all of the above will, one day many years from now, be written about and revealed by historians as much a turning point and epithelial attack upon the long-term health and survival of the moorings of this nation as was the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis in their day.

Which is why all attention, focus and effort should now be placed in seeing to it that Trump succeeds in getting reelected in 2020; government is no longer working for the people, and as the Declaration of Independence wisely said: Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government.
"But in a thread that started out about a couple of murdered senators, as soon as it somehow drifts to include Obama's fake past whatever the connection"

"somehow drifts to include Obama's fake past???" You demented loser -- YOU started that drift... you're the one who turned this thread into one about birtherism...
But Obama accomplished stuff too. He showed you don't even have to be a legal native-born resident of the USA to hold office because all the blacks wanted him there regardless and all the whites were too afraid of being labeled 'racist' to protest.
.. for which you were rightfully bitch-slapped with the reality that you're posting bullshit debunked many years ago.

YOU started that drift... you're the one who turned this thread into one about birtherism...

Amazing Leftarddom. I type one passing comment of a mere 45 words to which you've since written 7,000 words of angry denial over 10 pages trying to deny the truth of Obama and his attacks upon the american way of life and you blame ME for hijacking the thread! :auiqs.jpg:

YOU started that drift... you're the one who turned this thread into one about birtherism...

Amazing Leftarddom. I type one passing comment of a mere 45 words to which you've since written 7,000 words of angry denial over 10 pages trying to deny the truth of Obama and his attacks upon the american way of life and you blame ME for hijacking the thread! :auiqs.jpg:

Typical rightard, shirking responsibility. Again, you're the one who both started the topic of birtherism in this thread AND the one who questioned how it started. :cuckoo:

You're also the one who insanely claimed Obama applied for a scholarship under a name he didn't use and for which he didn't qualify, while the only evidence you have at your disposal was that he wouldn't release his school transcripts which no president in recent history has [voluntarily] released; and hysterically fell for an April Fool's joke of a birth certificate where somebody transformed a birth certificate from Australia into one from a country that didn't exist. Even funnier, it purported Obama's father didn't know how old he was as his given age on it is wrong. And you're stupid enough to fall for it. :lmao:

And lastly, even more evidence that you're insane is found in your claim that you think this angers me; when in reality, I can't stop laughing my ass off at you and your chronic birtherism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back