Two Dead Republican Senators in Two Days ruled as Homicides in AK and OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama was an American citizen born in America.

Your claim. Didn't see a word in there about Obama! My document doesn't lie like you.

Wooowwwww, you actually still believe in that birther nonsense.

Lmao

Regardless if Barrypuppet was born on U.S soil or not......the certificate of live birth was proven to be a fraudulent document by experts.

Lmao

Are there any conspiracy theories that you DON'T believe?

And you believe every line of bulllshit fed to you by the lamestream media?????

(snicker)

Your claim. Didn't see a word in there about Obama! My document doesn't lie like you.

Lmao

Regardless if Barrypuppet was born on U.S soil or not......the certificate of live birth was proven to be a fraudulent document by experts.

Lmao

(snicker)

Here, I found something that should keep you busy.

Have fun.

10CLINTONUFOweb3-articleLarge.jpg

Lmao

Lmao

(snicker)

Have fun.

You really suck at debate, "X".....

(snicker)

Lmao

Lmao

(snicker)

Have fun.

You really suck at debate, "X".....

(snicker)

I once walked by a homeless guy shouting ridiculous things at the top of his lungs. He claimed that he was the messiah. He claimed that God chose him to lead his people to Las Vegas. He shouted that bottled water is how "they" control you. Clearly, he wasn't well in the head.

I had no interest in debating him either, for the exact same reason.

Claim victory all you want, I don't care. To me you're just a lunatic, probably drugged out of your mind, and incapable of forming rational opinions. Not worth my time.

That was the actual Fulbright scholarship program site. You were shown the eligibility to get the scholarship. It debunks every word you have said and renders your opinion to a bunch of tin foil hat wearing bullshit.

Faun destroyed your document, but I am going to run up the score.

The independent Republic of Kenya was formed in 1964. It was ruled as a de facto one-party state by the Kenya African National Union (KANU), led by Jomo Kenyatta during 1963 to 1978.

History of Kenya - Wikipedia
Don't expect that one to understand.... it's a Birfer.

True. There is dumb, there is stump stupid, then there is Birfer.

Barrypuppet may have indeed been born on U.S soil but that certificate of "Live Birth" was a fraudulent document and that has been proven.
Yet more evidence delusional dale is insane (not as if any was needed). He actually thinks a person born in the U.S. would run for president and try to pass off a fake birth certificate (that his state of birth certified) when he actually has another real birth certificate.

:cuckoo:

That was the actual Fulbright scholarship program site. You were shown the eligibility to get the scholarship. It debunks every word you have said and renders your opinion to a bunch of tin foil hat wearing bullshit.

The independent Republic of Kenya was formed in 1964. It was ruled as a de facto one-party state by the Kenya African National Union (KANU), led by Jomo Kenyatta during 1963 to 1978.

Barrypuppet may have indeed been born on U.S soil but that certificate of "Live Birth" was a fraudulent document and that has been proven.

Proven by who? Alex Jones? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Lmao

Lmao

(snicker)

Have fun.

This is an all time great! You produced a tear because I laughed so hard. In fact I'm trying to type while laughing. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

What is it, that shitforbrains like you and Faun are such liars, or is it that you are just so damned ignorant? I can hardly think of a person on this board more often or badly proven wrong than you! Fullbright? How can it be a requirement of foreign students that they be native to our country? What has any of that to do with whatever Obama dealt with when he was a young kid? Do you really think this is all made up by idiots so stupid that they would paint themselves in with obvious lies?

Faun destroyed NO argument. You idiots talk like Kenya did not exist before 1963. Kenya has been around since at least the 19th century, it was originally a set of Providences under German then British rule, and that all went away in 1964.

My document says Obama was born in the Coastal Providence in 1961. That still existed in 1961. It went away when Kenya threw free the shackles from Great Britain and became a united free state in 1964. My document is authentic. For it to be fake, it would take the best damn document forger in the world to do what that document shows. Are you prepared to claim that they hired a world class forger just to fake an old damaged document from Kenya at a steep angle when they could have made is much easier taking its picture face on???

THERE IS NO CONFLICT HERE. The problem is YOUR itinerant stupidity. Obama was born in Mombasa, Coastal Providence of Kenya in 1961. That was all still in effect until at least 1963. His birth as a US citizen in Hawaii is a LIE. His family has said so, the documents say so, Kenyans throughout the country have said so, Obama is a fucking Muslim, there are signs all through Kenya commemorating him as a Kenyan, there are photos of him as a practicing Muslim in Kenya, and no amount of mockery or denial can ever change that fact.

Kenya - Wikipedia

Barak Obama Jr. was not born in Kenya. His family has not said so. He can be recognized as a Kenyan without being born there since his father was Kenyan. The only Barack H. Obama that was born in Kenya was his father. And Rev. Wright is not a Muslim minister so that's gone too. I know more about Africa than you do and in 1961 Kenya was a British colony, not a country. This means had Obama been born in 1961 in Kenya, Obama would have been listed as born in the British Crown Colony of Kenya. As such, the British would have record of his birth. But they don't. So drop this now because you can't look any dumber.

What is it, that shitforbrains like you and Faun are such liars, or is it that you are just so damned ignorant? I can hardly think of a person on this board more often or badly proven wrong than you! Fullbright? How can it be a requirement of foreign students that they be native to our country? What has any of that to do with whatever Obama dealt with when he was a young kid? Do you really think this is all made up by idiots so stupid that they would paint themselves in with obvious lies?

Faun destroyed NO argument. You idiots talk like Kenya did not exist before 1963. Kenya has been around since at least the 19th century, it was originally a set of Providences under German then British rule, and that all went away in 1964.

My document says Obama was born in the Coastal Providence in 1961. That still existed in 1961. It went away when Kenya threw free the shackles from Great Britain and became a united free state in 1964. My document is authentic. For it to be fake, it would take the best damn document forger in the world to do what that document shows. Are you prepared to claim that they hired a world class forger just to fake an old damaged document from Kenya at a steep angle when they could have made is much easier taking its picture face on???

THERE IS NO CONFLICT HERE. The problem is YOUR itinerant stupidity. Obama was born in Mombasa, Coastal Providence of Kenya in 1961. That was all still in effect until at least 1963. His birth as a US citizen in Hawaii is a LIE. His family has said so, the documents say so, Kenyans throughout the country have said so, Obama is a fucking Muslim, there are signs all through Kenya commemorating him as a Kenyan, there are photos of him as a practicing Muslim in Kenya, and no amount of mockery or denial can ever change that fact.

Kenya - Wikipedia
"How can it be a requirement of foreign students that they be native to our country?"

That's exactly the point, you poor deranged birfer.... Fulbright scholarships are not offered to non-U.S. foreign exchange students coming to America to study. They're for U.S. citizens who want to study in foreign countries. Furthermore, Fulbright scholarships are not available for undergrads, such as Obama was while attending Occidental. They're for post-doctoral studies...

Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program | Fulbright Scholar Program

Fulbright does have a program for foreigners who come here... but it's for "faculty and professionals" who come here for "advanced research and university lecturing."

Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program | Fulbright Scholar Program

The point being... Obama didn't qualify for a Fulbright scholarship. It was a hoax, ya brain-dead Birfer. Even more evidence it was a hoax is found in the fact it appeared in an AP article which didn't actually come from the Associated Press; and about a group known as the “Americans for Freedom of Information” which didn't actually exist.

This just goes to prove how crazy birfers like boobtoob really are that they will clutch to their hallucinations even long after they're debunked.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The "hot stories" disappear because they conspiracy theory bullshit.

Trying to link two unrelated deaths in different parts of the country with absolutely no evidence whatsoever is par for the course for right wingers, who still believe in Birtherism, Pizzagate, and 911 "truthers". Oh, and chem trails. How can we forget chemtrails?
The "hot stories"....like yesterday's helicopter crash......it's amazing how quickly it disappeared off the front page of this forum after it became quite obvious that CRC members couldn't milk any conspiracy stuff out of it anymore.

and just how many 'hot stories' have you posted lately?????? You know...….the headlines are full of anti-Trump news and pro Dem stories.....so where's yours?
Why have you made this about me all of a sudden?

Because you're kicking his ass and it's all he has left.

Make that "She" dumbass and if you followed the string of responses......there was no ass kicking of anybody going on

As usual, reading comprehension is a real issue for ya
And now making it about IM2.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I read earlier that the woman was going to expose a child trafficking ring involving government officials and several lawmakers.
Progressives profit immensely off of sex trafficking...
Dennis Hastert approves your message...as does Roy Moore and all those profiting off of the GOP policy of locking children up in cages but "losing" their records.

Kenya - Wikipedia
"Faun destroyed NO argument. You idiots talk like Kenya did not exist before 1963."

Poor, deranged boobtoob.

Of course I destroyed your argument. Utterly and thoroughly. No one said Kenya didn't exist in 1961. Literally not one person here said that. That's your made up strawman in your failed attempt to save face -- which you can't at this point.

What WAS said is that the fake birth certificate you posted included a seal for the "Republic of Kenya" which did not exist in 1961.

"Kenya has been around since at least the 19th century, it was originally a set of Providences under German then British rule, and that all went away in 1964."

Correct, it was simply "Kenya," or "British Kenya," a colony of Britain in 1961. It wasn't known as the "Republic of Kenya" until 1964 after gaining their independence from Britain. Shit, Birfer, your own link reads, "on 12 December 1964 the Republic of Kenya was proclaimed"

:dance:

How is a country that didn't exist, producing birth certificates for citizens of a non-existent country?? :cuckoo:

Like I always say, Birfers are crazy.

Kenya - Wikipedia

Barak Obama Jr. was not born in Kenya. His family has not said so. He can be recognized as a Kenyan without being born there since his father was Kenyan. The only Barack H. Obama that was born in Kenya was his father. And Rev. Wright is not a Muslim minister so that's gone too. I know more about Africa than you do and in 1961 Kenya was a British colony, not a country. This means had Obama been born in 1961 in Kenya, Obama would have been listed as born in the British Crown Colony of Kenya. As such, the British would have record of his birth. But they don't. So drop this now because you can't look any dumber.
"So drop this now because you can't look any dumber."

I disagree.

Yet more evidence delusional dale is insane (not as if any was needed). He actually thinks a person born in the U.S. would run for president and try to pass off a fake birth certificate (that his state of birth certified) when he actually has another real birth certificate.

Wow, dude, triggered much? :auiqs.jpg: IM2 is a racist, narrow-minded idiot proven wrong 500 times over that no one takes seriously and I just blew your "Kenya" theory apart that you can no longer deny. I have so much documentation of Obama growing up in Kenya and not Hawaii it ain't even funny. The guy has sealed literally everything in his past trying to conceal his true foreign nature (which is the hilarity about the complaints about Trump!). Really sucks to mock people for their stupidity then be proven dead wrong, huh?

Obama is about as "American" as a plate full of ugali and sukuma wiki.

So when Obama applied for foreign student aid and Michelle told a room full of students he was from Kenya, then they were both LYING?
When Obama fought for years to conceal his student records then finally produced a copy of his record of birth (which is not an original birth certificate and anyone can fill out), which was later shown to have been tampered with in Photoshop by a forensic document expert in Hawaii, they were lying?
What is more crazy, going where the crazy facts take you or being blind stupid enough to deny everything you don't want to believe like you do?
No answer expected. You won't produce facts, you'll simply continue to live in your denial.

When Donald Trump went on TV in front of the American people and said that birtherism is a lie and that Barrack Obama was born in Hawaii, was that a lie?

After Promoting Birther Movement, Trump Admits Obama Was Born In U.S.

When Donald Trump went on TV in front of the American people and said that birtherism is a lie and that Barrack Obama was born in Hawaii, was that a lie?

I guess he does lie. Thats' one.
Great, let's see your evidence, Birfer.....

You've seen the book. Early page.....born in Kemya. School records hidden, of course. Thing is, I dont care (American slut mother boning foriegn Blacks), he was elected. The damage was done.....we recover day by day.
Trump's school records are hidden. Guess that means he was born in Germany, like his father, right, misogynistic racist?

:lmao:

Oh, and there is no book that states he was born in Kenya. That must be some more of those Birfer delusions y'all suffer from.
At one time, his father claimed they were from Sweden. AND. They changed their last name. What are they hiding?

Wow, dude, triggered much? :auiqs.jpg: IM2 is a racist, narrow-minded idiot proven wrong 500 times over that no one takes seriously and I just blew your "Kenya" theory apart that you can no longer deny. I have so much documentation of Obama growing up in Kenya and not Hawaii it ain't even funny. The guy has sealed literally everything in his past trying to conceal his true foreign nature (which is the hilarity about the complaints about Trump!). Really sucks to mock people for their stupidity then be proven dead wrong, huh?

You're fucking deranged, boobtoob. I also note you didn't answer my question.....

There was no such country known as the Republic of Kenya in 1961. Even you unwittingly posted a link to an article stating that... so how does a country that didn't exist, produce birth certificates for citizens of said non-existent country??

The answer to that highlights your dementia.

Last edited:

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back