Two cops shot in downtown Seattle

If the cops had been armed they would have been safe.

Do you think the cops would have fared better if they had been unarmed? Or how about the civilians if the police hadn't been there...and they decided on rape, torture or murder of the clerks.....?

If they were white it would be plastered.
They're DARK white, silly!

And most likely ranchers with no priors. Cuz it's the RANCHERS who are dangerous! Not the dark white criminals. After all, they wouldn't be criminal if the ranchers weren't racist!

Were the suspects dark white?
I bet they were.
They actually described the third suspect as black, I'm guessing they got flooded with calls since it is an open crime scene. People want to know who to look out for.

any physical description of the actual robber/robbers is racist....as is describing the criminal activity....the actual report should sound exactly like this....

'All units (police) respond to something being done by some gender unspecified being."

Were the suspects dark white?
I bet they were.
They actually described the third suspect as black, I'm guessing they got flooded with calls since it is an open crime scene. People want to know who to look out for.

any physical description of the actual robber/robbers is racist....as is describing the criminal activity....the actual report should sound exactly like this....

'All units (police) respond to something being done by some gender unspecified being."
'All units (police) respond to something being done by some gender unspecified being with an unspecified sexual orientation - and we're not sure which race they identify as."

Forum List

Back