Two Black Assassins Try To Kill Durham, NC Cop On Christmas. National Media Silent.

So, you're excusing the media for ignoring this story but condemning Matthew for ignoring the other one? It's the media's responsibility to report these stories whether it's politically expedient for the left or not. That's SUPPOSED to be their job.

The media ignored the other one too. As did the usual racists on this site such as yourself and Matthew.
Deflection.

No dummy I just pointed out that the media equally ignored both stories. That negates your racist paranoia.
No paranoia, you have a long history of ignoring what you don't like. You're a partisan hack and a useful idiot.

Oh look at the pot calling the kettle black :cool:
No, that would be racist.

The media ignored the other one too. As did the usual racists on this site such as yourself and Matthew.
Deflection.

No dummy I just pointed out that the media equally ignored both stories. That negates your racist paranoia.
No paranoia, you have a long history of ignoring what you don't like. You're a partisan hack and a useful idiot.

either place the person on ignore or shut up, simply bitching about them is pointless.

Seriously, ignore the trolls until they have no audience.
I'm not "bitching about him", I'm calling the asshole out. But feel free to be a shrinking violet if you want.

Shrinking violet LOL Hardly, just in my family children are not allowed to sit at the grown up table and chime in with their "opinions"

do you not realize that be engaging with them, you ENCOURAGE their stupid behavior?

Your "calling them out"accomplishes nothing other than further deteriorating the conversation.

Holder and Obama are making race relations worse, inflaming hatred

New York Post ^

Attorney General Eric Holder insisted to MSNBC earlier this month that “we are in a better place than we were before” in race relations since Barack Obama was elected president. The president doubled down in an interview with NPR last week. Asked if race relations were worse since he took office, he said, “No, I actually think that it’s probably in its day-to-day interactions less racially divided.” But that’s not what the American people see. A Pew Research Center poll found that only 40% of Americans approve of the way Obama is handling race relations. Black approval is down to...

Deflection.

either place the person on ignore or shut up, simply bitching about them is pointless.

I'm not "bitching about him", I'm calling the asshole out. But feel free to be a shrinking violet if you want.

Shrinking violet LOL Hardly, just in my family children are not allowed to sit at the grown up table and chime in with their "opinions"

do you not realize that be engaging with them, you ENCOURAGE their stupid behavior?

Your "calling them out"accomplishes nothing other than further deteriorating the conversation.
How about this? I won't tell you how to post if you don't tell me how to post.

Did I tell you how to post? No , I did not.

It's clear to me though, you ENJOY the stupidity, because if the thread were cleaned up and only on topic responses made in adult manner were permitted you wouldn't have anything to add the conversation.

Enjoy the thread and your name calling.

It's clear to me though, you ENJOY the stupidity, because if the thread were cleaned up and only on topic responses made in adult manner were permitted you wouldn't have anything to add the conversation.

Is that you ARMY from CF?

Yes, actually, you did. And if you don't like the way I post you can go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back