Twitter To Censor Trump Tweets Ahead Of 2020 Election

This is too much.... all I want to know.....what will be done about this?

When enough will be enough??

WHEN?:mad-61:

What do YOU think should be done about a private business doing something?

Censor liberal tweets the same way? Would that be too much to ask?

Government doesn't 'ask'. If you're proposing laws dictating what Twitter broadcasts, it's a mandate, not a request.

I think they should lose the interest and business of ANYONE concerned about free speech or Civil Liberties.. Let them become a safe space for snowflakes and an echo chamber ADVOCATING FOR A PARTICULAR party..

Also -- their "social media immunity" to prosecution for content should be pulled.... Congress gave those giants something USMB doesn't enjoy and that is IMMUNITY from prosecution for content on their site...

Censor liberal tweets the same way? Would that be too much to ask?

Nope severed heads and pussy hats STILL not violating their rules.... The fact that they CLAIM to have rules and standards is hysterically funny.. Since their media is just one large adult rated troll fest...

I think they should lose the interest and business of ANYONE concerned about free speech or Civil Liberties.. Let them become a safe space for snowflakes and an echo chamber ADVOCATING FOR A PARTICULAR party..

Also -- their "social media immunity" to prosecution for content should be pulled.... Congress gave those giants something USMB doesn't enjoy and that is IMMUNITY from prosecution for content on their site...

This place IS a platform. Twitter, Facebook and Google are publishers and Democratic activists.

I think I went on Twitter once back in 2012, I wonder if they think now they are to big and won't eventually go the way of Block buster or My space?

When they stop acting as a platform and more like a publisher, like exercising editorial control, maybe some of their congressional exemptions should go away.

The moment they do one modification to any one of the candidates tweets they will find themselves in federal court and an injunction keeping them from making any further alterations imposed. The Moment they take "editorial control" they then will lose the freedoms they have as a private provider. The FCC could shut them down totally for this as it violates their license to operate.

When they stop acting as a platform and more like a publisher, like exercising editorial control, maybe some of their congressional exemptions should go away.

The moment they do one modification to any one of the candidates tweets they will find themselves in federal court and an injunction keeping them from making any further alterations imposed. The Moment they take "editorial control" they then will lose the freedoms they have as a private provider. The FCC could shut them down totally for this as it violates their license to operate.

Alls good til the FCC part.. They are NOT a "communication" provider.. They are simply a lewd type of noise maker....

I started a thread some days ago about leftist internet censorship. A researcher believes they can sway approx. 15 million votes.

Yet we're supposed to believe its conservatives who are Fascists.

Businesses can't implement fascism. Only governments can do that.

Forum List

Back