"""Twerp Talks"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, listen to the Muslim Lover talk out of his ASS!!! No, we want your Immoral America, Obama?
newspaper-boy2.gif

Obama: Anti-Muslim rhetoric from Trump 'not America we want'
Jun. 14, 2016

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama says anti-Muslim rhetoric from presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is "not the America we want." :cuckoo:

Obama is arguing that treating Muslim-Americans differently won't make the U.S. safer. He says it will make the country less safe by fueling the notion among followers of the Islamic State group that the West hates Muslims. :cuckoo:

Obama lashed out a day after presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump doubled down on his proposal to temporarily ban foreign Muslims from entering the U.S. "GoTrump":beer:

Obama says the U.S. was founded on freedom of religion and that there are no religious tests in America.:cuckoo: """Yo, how about Christians?"""

He says such talk makes Muslim-Americans feel like their government is betraying them. :cuckoo:

Obama commented after meeting with his national security advisers on the threat posed by IS. He also was briefed on the investigation into the Orlando nightclub shooting. :dev3:

Obama: Anti-Muslim rhetoric from Trump 'not America we want'

"GTP"
obama-muslims1.jpg

Obama is afraid that if their is a muslim ban that he won't be allowed back into the country.

The thing that bothers me the most about all of this is the tone that is coming out of the mouths of politicians. It gets kind of preechy like America can't do this because I say it can't. America can't hate muslims because I say it can't. The last time I checked this is a democracy and the people can go in any direction it wants even if the politicians themselves don't like it.

The twerp was just trying out the new Apology Tour speech from the Peoples House, of all places fer chrissakes. He always says that one billion Muslims don't follow the terrorist ways but he never says why the billion won't try to stop the .01%. ISIS is controlling countries now and spreading. If they continue on their aim to have a world caliphate, what will the billion do? That dumb ass twerp is as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.

Forum List

Back