tv spot first hillary ads aired in vermont & n.h. w/video

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i just heard the first hillary ad. it's very mellow. she is totally going for the mom vote.
they are "reintroducing her". i like megyn kelly's comment... "how many times to we have to meet her."

anyway it's a very nice ad, she only talks about her mom. women and children first.

Hillary Clinton campaign launches first TV ads Tuesday in Iowa New Hampshire Fox News

i'll post the vid when i find it.

haven't seen the new bernie ads yet. rubio, every once in awhile, it's about the iran deal. a very smart way to get in, rubio has an excellent campaign camp. i would say he is most likely to be vice president.

Last edited:
Yeah. Saw some of her add on the news this morning.

Hillary helping the poor and talking about her being born into poverty. Trying to show herself as an every day anybody.

Of course she doesn't tell you how many times Bill raised taxes in Arkansas to cover her "helping" the poor.

Just a nice soothing ad portraying Hilbat as something she definitely isn't. It was a load of bullshit that some people will buy. LOL

• Banned
Yeah. Saw some of her add on the news this morning.

Hillary helping the poor and talking about her being born into poverty. Trying to show herself as an every day anybody.

Of course she doesn't tell you how many times Bill raised taxes in Arkansas to cover her "helping" the poor.

Just a nice soothing ad portraying Hilbat as something she definitely isn't. It was a load of bullshit that some people will buy. LOL
she even approved it at the end, so it must be good. & i hope she keeps this calm demeanor throughout.

Forum List

Back