I've grown to "love" Donald Trump

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Although I was fairly sure that the WH would remain in Dems. territory given the very poor choices that the GOP offered as candidates.....I was still concerned about our country's ensuing and debilitating divisions over a contentious election cycle.

But, this concern was quickly dispelled by the rise in the polls of good ol' Donald Trump....There were 3 candidates that I thought would give democrats a slight headache: Kasich, Walker and Rubio.

Thanks to the Donald, these 3 "threats" have been mitigated.....and when the inevitable fall of Trump occurs, it may be too late for any of these 3 to mount a successful comeback.

Although I was fairly sure that the WH would remain in Dems. territory given the very poor choices that the GOP offered as candidates.....I was still concerned about our country's ensuing and debilitating divisions over a contentious election cycle.

But, this concern was quickly dispelled by the rise in the polls of good ol' Donald Trump....There were 3 candidates that I thought would give democrats a slight headache: Kasich, Walker and Rubio.

Thanks to the Donald, these 3 "threats" have been mitigated.....and when the inevitable fall of Trump occurs, it may be too late for any of these 3 to mount a successful comeback.
Problem is he's making every politician look bad. Hillary looks like a fake......Trump only compounds the perception.

Either Walker or Kasich will get the nomination, Rubio SHOULD be top pick for vp.

the real question is, who will they be running against, after Hillary loses the nomination?

Trump can't be bought OP Hillary is bought and sold to special interest groups that why you post so many threads about him.... You are so scared of Trump.

You can't throw him under the the buss because he has money to back him up

Trump is a middle class dream candidate and fuck you elite liberal rich snobs...

Bought and paid for...

That's all Hillary is

The current stage of the primary process is still about lining up big money supporters. Winnowing the overcrowded GOP field will begin with this week's debate but won't get serious until after the second one. Trump leads the field at the moment. The chaos caused by his remarks so far has frozen the billionaire guys whose interests Trump represents. Whether or not Trump is a viable candidate by the time the GOP convention rolls around is an interesting question but isn't the strategic focus right now. The immediate contest has been to rack up enough national popularity to make it to the first debate. Trump has managed this phase beautifully. It would be quite silly to dismiss him as a fool. It is also not clear that Trump's long-term goal is to win the nomination. That is the objective of many but hardly all of the twenty or so politicians jostling for a place at the starting line.

imagesCDU534VP.jpg

Trump is a biionare who represents the middle class, it's been along time since I have seen it, a social liberal a fiscal conservative, he represents the middle class

Either Walker or Kasich will get the nomination, Rubio SHOULD be top pick for vp.

the real question is, who will they be running against, after Hillary loses the nomination?

They will be running against Biden, and lose.

Trump is a biionare who represents the middle class, it's been along time since I have seen it, a social liberal a fiscal conservative, he represents the middle class

lol, so the RW'er flock chasing Trump hasn't figured out that he's a social liberal? Or are you wrong?

You know the bed wetters are terrified the GOP will not nominate a RINO, and will instead nominate a guy like Walker, who has a history of rolling back moonbat influence and policies.

I don't think Trump will be there at the end, but he seems determined to undermine all the RINOs.

Lose?

against a professional loser?

LOL

bad news, third time will NOT be a charm for him

lol, so the RW'er flock chasing Trump hasn't figured out that he's a social liberal? Or are you wrong?
You don't get it he is shaking up both party's, Hillary would be scared as he'll to debate him..... She wouldn't stand a chance..

The current stage of the primary process is still about lining up big money supporters. Winnowing the overcrowded GOP field will begin with this week's debate but won't get serious until after the second one. Trump leads the field at the moment. The chaos caused by his remarks so far has frozen the billionaire guys whose interests Trump represents. Whether or not Trump is a viable candidate by the time the GOP convention rolls around is an interesting question but isn't the strategic focus right now. The immediate contest has been to rack up enough national popularity to make it to the first debate. Trump has managed this phase beautifully. It would be quite silly to dismiss him as a fool. It is also not clear that Trump's long-term goal is to win the nomination. That is the objective of many but hardly all of the twenty or so politicians jostling for a place at the starting line.

Yeah ... In the poll I saw this morning Trump was at 26% and his closest GOP competitor was Bush at 15%.
Trump leads Bush by 11% ... And the RNC is only interested in asking him if he is going to run as a third party candidate.

I mean when you lead everyone else by double digit numbers ... You are also four points shy of doubling what your closest competitor has ... And the party leaders pretend like you don't exist in their scheme of things ... That is some pretty stupid shit right there.

images445689.jpg

How many strokes does it take to get to the middle of a Trump pop?

Hillary could take on Jeb or Scott she wouldn't go up against Trump

It would be like Nixon going up JFK

Trump is made for t.v. he would destroy her...

Forum List

Back