TV Commercials that We Love

speaking of sports,I love the joe montana one of the hershey commercial,anybody remember that one?

I also love that one with mean joe green of the steelers giving his towel to that kid.aw man,that was so classic.

An oldie but a goodie. Strange but growing up I loved when this commercial started playing because it was one of the earliest signals Christmas was coming. Very festive clinging of the glasses. For those old enough to remember.

My baloney has a first name! Oscar Mayer adds.

yeah for sure.something i never knew is that Jody sweeten who i always thought was so adorable on full house,she was in one of them.check this out.

aint she adorable.

Thanks for sharing this! I never knew that she did any commercials although it doesn't surprise since plenty of people in Hollywood have done then when they first got going. She couldn't look or sound anymore precious there. :) :) :)

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. So far I have enjoyed watching her on the current season of Dancing With The Stars. Last night she talked about her downward spiral after Full House ended in 1995. I am so glad that she was able to get herself cleaned up. She says that she has been sober for five years now. :) :) :)

My baloney has a first name! Oscar Mayer adds.

yeah for sure.something i never knew is that Jody sweeten who i always thought was so adorable on full house,she was in one of them.check this out.

aint she adorable.

Thanks for sharing this! I never knew that she did any commercials although it doesn't surprise since plenty of people in Hollywood have done then when they first got going. She couldn't look or sound anymore precious there. :) :) :)

God bless you and her always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. So far I have enjoyed watching her on the current season of Dancing With The Stars. Last night she talked about her downward spiral after Full House ended in 1995. I am so glad that she was able to get herself cleaned up. She says that she has been sober for five years now. :) :) :)

No problem.thank you.:)just like that one person said in their comments there,she was my favorite actor on that show as well. speaking of dancing with the stars,she was a very talented dancer at a young age as well,she did a dance routine on one of the episodes. I have no interest in what she looks like now,i want to remember her the way she was when she was little.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back