TV Commercials that We Love

My favorite TV commercial was when they'd run a full episode of Bonanza without commercials and then conclude the hour with the introduction of the new lineup of Chevrolet cars for the coming auto year. It was back in the day when car styles changed year-after-year. It was something I'd look forward to.

My favorite TV commercial was when they'd run a full episode of Bonanza without commercials and then conclude the hour with the introduction of the new lineup of Chevrolet cars for the coming auto year. It was back in the day when car styles changed year-after-year. It was something I'd look forward to.

Old commercials can be very interesting, I've found. Lol.

Very. Like the time I told my younger brother that, "When I grow up I'm going to smoke Winston's just like Fred Flintstone." My dad overheard me and scolded me saying that, "If you kids smoke, I'll kill ya." When I was older I realized that it was at a time when his pop was going through the removal of a lung.

I still remember the Winston jingle we would sing on the school bus. Well at least our version of it -
Winston taste bad
Like the one I just had
No filter,
No flavor,
Just plain old toilet paper

Very. Like the time I told my younger brother that, "When I grow up I'm going to smoke Winston's just like Fred Flintstone." My dad overheard me and scolded me saying that, "If you kids smoke, I'll kill ya." When I was older I realized that it was at a time when his pop was going through the removal of a lung.

I still remember the Winston jingle we would sing on the school bus. Well at least our version of it -
Winston taste bad
Like the one I just had
No filter,
No flavor,
Just plain old toilet paper

Lol! How times have changed! :lol:

Forum List

Back