TV Commercials that We Love

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
Well, we have a thread on TV commercials that you hate, so why not have one about those that we love?
heart.gif
Post them up!

Here's one of mine . . . soo cute! :D

Well, we have a thread on TV commercials that you hate, so why not have one about those that we love?
heart.gif
Post them up!

Funny you mention that I live 5 min from nationwide head quarters in Columbus OH.

Grew up in Lincoln Village

Oh yes.. then you know broad st and murry hill rd and the lincoln village shopping plaza is?

lived there before the plaza was built, when the plaza on the west side of Murray HIll was a golf course.

heart.gif
Post them up!

Funny you mention that I live 5 min from nationwide head quarters in Columbus OH.

Oh yes.. then you know broad st and murry hill rd and the lincoln village shopping plaza is?

lived there before the plaza was built, when the plaza on the west side of Murray HIll was a golf course.

Oh yes! I see now. Yup your right. Didn't know the time frame we were talking about.

heart.gif
Post them up!

Oh yes! I see now. Yup your right. Didn't know the time frame we were talking about.

50+ years ago

50+ years ago

If you aren't going to contribute to this thread in any way, perhaps you could private message with one another? :) Thank you in advance.

50+ years ago

Everything was grasslands then. All of north west Franklin County was grass dublin/powell etc..

50+ years ago

If you aren't going to contribute to this thread in any way, perhaps you could private message with one another? :) Thank you in advance.

Ok ok ok my bad Christine. Take it to PM. Better listen to her she's a woman that knows what she wants.

50+ years ago

Everything was grasslands then. All of north west Franklin County was grass dublin/powell etc..

Do you want me to go into one of your threads and mess it up? Keep it up, and I will make it a point to do so.

Forum List

Back