TV Commercials that We Love

It doesn't even look like Charlize! If I just saw that picture and wasn't familiar with the movie, I would never know that was her.

She transformed herself physically and emotionally for the role in "Monster" She won an Oscar for the 2003 movie portraying the life of Aileen Wuornos. Amazing bit of acting. It's a disturbing movie, but highly recommended.

e1c3ec6d696597bd2071e1d69989c604_600x400.jpg

I love the Idaho potato commercial with the farmer and his dog trying to catch the truck--but I don't know how to post it.
Sorry!

I love the Idaho potato commercial with the farmer and his dog trying to catch the truck--but I don't know how to post it.
Sorry!

You just go to Youtube, punch it in, highlight it from your address bar. Right click. Select copy. Go to the thread where you want to paste it. On the tool bar on the top of your reply screen is an option that looks like a film strip near the smiley face option. Choose that. Right click and select paste and then post it! Hope that helps! :)

Sorry!

You just go to Youtube, punch it in, highlight it from your address bar. Right click. Select copy. Go to the thread where you want to paste it. On the tool bar on the top of your reply screen is an option that looks like a film strip near the smiley face option. Choose that. Right click and select paste and then post it! Hope that helps! :)
I did exactly what you said, twice, on two different sites, and when I tried to put it in the post, it said it couldn't be entered as media. Sorry. Guess I'm hopeless. ANYWAY, great commercial.

OldLady

upload_2016-3-14_12-25-37.png

See the address bar on the top right below the tabs where it says the www.youtube, etc., etc.?

You would place your cursor over that and highlight it and then right click on it, which would bring up this drop-down menu.

upload_2016-3-14_12-28-25.png

You would select "copy" on the drop-down menu. Then you would leave that site and come back to the thread that you wanted to post it in . . .

upload_2016-3-14_12-30-23.png

Do you see the little tool bar on the top of my reply box? Look to the right and you will see a smiley face, then an "image icon" and then an icon that looks like a little film strip in blue? You would click on that little blue film strip and then you will see this . . .

upload_2016-3-14_12-32-6.png

See where it says "Enter media URL:"? You would now right click there, and you will see this come up . . .

upload_2016-3-14_12-32-59.png

Another drop-down menu. See where it says "paste"? You would click on that and then you will see the address in that little box. It will look like this . . .

upload_2016-3-14_12-34-12.png

The address is now in the box, and then you would simply select "embed" and then post reply. Walla!!! :D

Hope that helps you more.

Sorry!

I did exactly what you said, twice, on two different sites, and when I tried to put it in the post, it said it couldn't be entered as media. Sorry. Guess I'm hopeless. ANYWAY, great commercial.

This one?

OldLady

View attachment 67258

See the address bar on the top right below the tabs where it says the www.youtube, etc., etc.?

You would place your cursor over that and highlight it and then right click on it, which would bring up this drop-down menu.

View attachment 67259

You would select "copy" on the drop-down menu. Then you would leave that site and come back to the thread that you wanted to post it in . . .

View attachment 67260

Do you see the little tool bar on the top of my reply box? Look to the right and you will see a smiley face, then an "image icon" and then an icon that looks like a little film strip in blue? You would click on that little blue film strip and then you will see this . . .

View attachment 67261

See where it says "Enter media URL:"? You would now right click there, and you will see this come up . . .

View attachment 67262

Another drop-down menu. See where it says "paste"? You would click on that and then you will see the address in that little box. It will look like this . . .

View attachment 67263

The address is now in the box, and then you would simply select "embed" and then post reply. Walla!!! :D

I do it the easy way. I find the commercial, click on it to make it go to the UTube video and right click to get the url address. I copy that and just paste it directly to the post.

Sorry!

This one?

THANK YOU THANK YOU BLESS YOU.

Those latest GE commercials are god awful, the orc and elf one for example.

The Flo commercials for Progressive are wearing out their welcome too, despite many of the early ones being quite good.

OldLady

View attachment 67258

View attachment 67259

View attachment 67260

View attachment 67261

View attachment 67262

View attachment 67263

Actually you can just copy the youtube address and post it directly into your message, skipping the tool bar.

Like this:

Forum List

Back