Turkiye News

* Hamas leader Khalid Mashal has been invented to Turkiye as guest of honor and met with Prime Minister Davutoglu.

* Hamas leader Khalid Mashal has been invented to Turkiye as guest of honor and met with Prime Minister Davutoglu.

really? who invented that chunk of shit?------hamas often invents shit---but I wonder who invented that chunk

* Turkish drug baron found dead in a vacant lot.

News like Mineva just posted is very common around the world, as well as the increased drug usage, even in Turkey.

Report reveals drug use in Turkey increased 17-fold in last three years?

Before we go to the other Turkish news on the Internet, let us congratulate the happy couple on the birth of their new baby. Certainly more enjoyable to read about than a dead drug mogul.

Gosforth teacher who found romance in Turkey has given birth to her first baby - Chronicle Live?

Now to some of the other things about Turkey appearing lately on the Internet.

Turkey s top court debates law that allows arrest with reasonable doubt ?

DO U ERG L - Turkey as we know it?

The year on Twitter in Turkey - LOCAL

Turkey s top business organization against presidential system Chairman - POLITICS

Al-Awsat Media freedoms in Turkey only on paper?

oh gee sally------mineva's "news nobody wants to know" service is bad enough----now YOU??

oh gee sally------mineva's "news nobody wants to know" service is bad enough----now YOU??

I liked the "romance" story. Reminds me of a story that could be written for "True Confessions." I wonder if they are still publishing that romance magazine.

* Turkish special forces Maroon Berets entered ISIS area in Syria by 3 helicopters and came back after a special operation. Details unknown.

* Turkish firm DOGANAY has invested 42 Million euro for export of Turkish drink Salgam to abroad.

* Jewish author Gilad Atzmon: "USA will remain more and more alone with each passing day as long as they delivered to Israel. Palestine state which does not exist according to UN is able to isolate USA. Noone acts brave enough to talk about the power of Zionist lobby in USA. Turkiye will be a great power of the World."

* Turkish military officer who has passed Syrian border alone by foot while chasing the smugglers and kidnapped by ISIS members, has been rescued by Turkish special forces.

* Turkish firm DOGANAY has invested 42 Million euro for export of Turkish drink Salgam to abroad.

There is some other economic news about Turkey, such as:

Expectations not met confidence decreasing in Turkey s economy - ECONOMICS

Meanwhile there are others who see Turkey as no bed of roses.

New Turkey has positions only for theologians - MEL S ALPHAN

Brave New Turkey - NURAY MERT

Turkey is no American Ally Middle East Forum

In the New Turkey Be Careful What You Tweet Foreign Policy?

Erdogan in Wonderland Freedom in Turkey

By the way, I wonder if Turkey would have a problem with Armenians commemorating the 100th anniversary of the genocide of over a million Armenians plus Greeks and Assyrians committed by the Turks. Perhaps someone who claims to be Turkish would know the answer to this.

Turkey commemorates Sarikamis martyrs Anadolu Agency?

* Jewish author Gilad Atzmon: "USA will remain more and more alone with each passing day as long as they delivered to Israel. Palestine state which does not exist according to UN is able to isolate USA. Noone acts brave enough to talk about the power of Zionist lobby in USA. Turkiye will be a great power of the World."

Looks like Mineva likes to feature Leftist Israelis who are favorite of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. A lot of Muslims use these hate sites; otherwise Mineva would have never heard of this man. Meanwhile, I don't think that anyone in the world would turn down an Israeli medical innovation which would save his or her life or even one that would relieve pain for some ailment. Would you be willing to do that, Mineva, to prove your solitarity with helping Israel's enemies isolate that country from the rest of the world.

By the way, perhaps next time this Leftist Jew meets with George Galloway in England, he can take Mineva along with him.

* Turkish KORDSA GLOBAL opens a new factory worth of 100 Million $ in Indonesia.

* Turkish KORDSA GLOBAL opens a new factory worth of 100 Million $ in Indonesia.

Always check the origin of textiles and avoid those from
Indonesia and Turkey

I have been trying to buy clothes made in Honduras and other countries south of our border. I don't know why Mineva gives such innocous news when stuff like she posts is happening all over the world. Each day on a Middle East forum, we could list everything which is going on economically in huge swathes of the Middle East. What she leaves out is some news which might be of interest to the readers, such as:

Turkey s close ties with Hamas source of trouble?

Turkey rsquo s Quiet Revolution - theTrumpet.com?

As the new Turkey evolves into an old one - BAR IN Y NAN

Turkey Rationalizes France Terror - Commentary Magazine Commentary Magazine?

Turkey vows to actively counter Armenian Genocide recognition campaign Public Radio of Armenia?

Turkey s share of emerging markets FDI falls to 1988 levels - World Bank?

2 tweets that sum up Turkey 8217 s hypocrisy toward journalists - The Washington Post

EU wants Turkey s explanation on smuggling of migrants in cargo ships World news The Guardian?

Always check the origin of textiles and avoid those from
Indonesia and Turkey

I have been trying to buy clothes made in Honduras and other countries south of our border. I don't know why Mineva gives such innocous news when stuff like she posts is happening all over the world. Each day on a Middle East forum, we could list everything which is going on economically in huge swathes of the Middle East. What she leaves out is some news which might be of interest to the readers, such as:

Turkey s close ties with Hamas source of trouble?

Turkey rsquo s Quiet Revolution - theTrumpet.com?

As the new Turkey evolves into an old one - BAR IN Y NAN

Turkey Rationalizes France Terror - Commentary Magazine Commentary Magazine?

Turkey vows to actively counter Armenian Genocide recognition campaign Public Radio of Armenia?

Turkey s share of emerging markets FDI falls to 1988 levels - World Bank?

2 tweets that sum up Turkey 8217 s hypocrisy toward journalists - The Washington Post

EU wants Turkey s explanation on smuggling of migrants in cargo ships World news The Guardian?

I have no idea what motivates Mineva to supply this board with news of absolutely no interest------some people---when reading the local news------ turn first to the Obituaries. As a kid I turned first to the comics page------right after reading
DEAR ABBY

* Turkish cabinet is meeting in the presidential palace for the first time.

* Turkiye's first laser gun which was begun to be developed last year, been tested succesfully. Turkiye will be the second country after USA who has laser gun.

Forum List

Back