Turkiye News

* Turkiye continues to rent millions of acres of lands for farming in African countries, especially in the countries which is invaded by colonial terrorist Western countries.

* Turkiye continues to rent millions of acres of lands for farming in African countries, especially in the countries which is invaded by colonial terrorist Western countries.
As opposed to the Balkan and Southeastern European and Middle Eastern and Northern African and Mediterranean-Basin countries there were invaded by colonial terrorist Turkey and held-down with the Turkish jackboot on their throats for centuries.

Turkish Imperialism isn't dead... merely dormant... lovingly and quietly cultivated and awaiting better times... if the region is ever foolish enough to forget that centuries-long nightmare.

You're not fooling anybody.

north-korea-farming-propaganda1.jpg

As opposed to the Balkan and Southeastern European and Middle Eastern and Northern African and Mediterranean-Basin countries there were invaded by colonial terrorist Turkey and held-down with the Turkish jackboot on their throats for centuries.

Turkish Imperialism isn't dead... merely dormant... lovingly and quietly cultivated and awaiting better times... if the region is ever foolish enough to forget that centuries-long nightmare.

Kondor ------the "history'" which is taught in the mosque----and in the schools of meccaist pig countries----has nothing to do with reality

Kondor ------the "history'" which is taught in the mosque----and in the schools of meccaist pig countries----has nothing to do with reality
I can't speak to what is taught in their schools and mosques in this narrow context; but I can speak to centuries of Islamo-Turkic war-lust and conquest and intolerance and oppression and imperialism, which The West - in its formerly weakened condition during the period 1300-1600 or so - was obliged to endure, until The West regained and surpassed its old strength and eventually put an end to the degenerate Ottoman empire.

which countries 'is invaded' by 'western countries' ----when do you think that the shit meccaist pigs of turkey will rape and murder then as the meccaist pigs did----to the Armenians and greeks in the name of al nabi al kanzeer??

I can't speak to what is taught in their schools and mosques in this narrow context; but I can speak to centuries of Islamo-Turkic war-lust and conquest and intolerance and oppression and imperialism, which The West - in its formerly weakened condition during the period 1300-1600 or so - was obliged to endure, until The West regained and surpassed its old strength and eventually put an end to the degenerate Ottoman empire.

I can-----I have interacted in a very very candid manner with lots of muslims from lots of different lands-----almost all of them medical school graduates in their own countries---for the past ----more than 45 years. They are taught that their brutal conquests and brutal rule were ---GLORIOUSLY
BENEVOLENT and everyone was utterly overjoyed when ever they showed up. --------I learned that long before I met my husband who was born in a shariah cesspit. I was even invited to experience the JOY of the mosque and its
weekly Khutbah jumaat feces fling<< that's the lesson in
islam and its history and the fact that all which is not muslim is shit.----------more than 45 years ago----muslims were a lot more candid and opened than they are now-----

PS read that which mineva posts-----it writes as though it is a product of a standard muslim public school and mosque education

I am not sure anyone cared about the OTTOMAN EMPIRE------it kinda self destructed based on its own
corruption-------its holdings were largely "arab" lands---
Turks hate arabs and arabs hate turks

Wow, renting land when there are other foreign entities actually buying up loads of farmland!!! Regardless, to me this is more important news.

Ag-tech could change how the world eats - THonline.com Technology

Sally---the fact that the turks are trying to stretch their sphere of filth---uhm I MEAN INFLUENCE ---is very
important ------that sociopathic jerk ERDOGAN thinks he is going to restablish the OTTOMAN SHIT HOLE (eh....I mean CALIPHATE)

* Solar mobile phone chargers started to be placed on streets in different cities of Turkiye.

Wow, renting land when there are other foreign entities actually buying up loads of farmland!!! Regardless, to me this is more important news.

Sally---the fact that the turks are trying to stretch their sphere of filth---uhm I MEAN INFLUENCE ---is very
important ------that sociopathic jerk ERDOGAN thinks he is going to restablish the OTTOMAN SHIT HOLE (eh....I mean CALIPHATE)

I find it amusing that Erdogan is whining and doesn't want to be criticized.

Erdogan tells Europe to stop criticising Turkey

Last Updated At: 2014-12-27 8:39 AM

REUTERS

ISTANBUL: Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan slammed European countries on Friday for criticising deteriorating press freedom in Turkey and said they should instead try to find a solution for what he said was increasing Islamophobia in the continent.

Turkish police earlier this month raided media outlets close to U.S.-based Muslim cleric Fethullah Gulen, whom Erdogan accuses of forming a 'parallel state' to undermine his rule and orchestrating a graft scandal targeting his inner circle.

The European Union, which Turkey has been seeking to join for decades, said the media raids ran counter to European values, a criticism already dismissed by Erdogan. On Friday, the President repeated his discontent, with a visibly harsher tone.

- See more at:

The Himalayan Times Erdogan tells Europe to stop criticising Turkey - Detail News Nepal News Portal

I find it amusing that Erdogan is whining and doesn't want to be criticized.

Erdogan tells Europe to stop criticising Turkey

Last Updated At: 2014-12-27 8:39 AM

REUTERS

ISTANBUL: Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan slammed European countries on Friday for criticising deteriorating press freedom in Turkey and said they should instead try to find a solution for what he said was increasing Islamophobia in the continent.

Turkish police earlier this month raided media outlets close to U.S.-based Muslim cleric Fethullah Gulen, whom Erdogan accuses of forming a 'parallel state' to undermine his rule and orchestrating a graft scandal targeting his inner circle.

The European Union, which Turkey has been seeking to join for decades, said the media raids ran counter to European values, a criticism already dismissed by Erdogan. On Friday, the President repeated his discontent, with a visibly harsher tone.

- See more at:

The Himalayan Times Erdogan tells Europe to stop criticising Turkey - Detail News Nepal News Portal

Erdogan is a victim of islam. and its "culture". There ain't no such thing as "sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me"---in Islamic culture.
It is a culture of the STRONG in control to the point that
no one can so much as ----argue with the big guy. ----all
the weak are stuck with butt kissing respect toward the
strongman. In Islamic law the ruler is a successor to
muhummad-----a semi divine guy and any comment against him is BLASPHEMY ---a capital crime. This ethos extends thruout the "culture" even to the playground. Jews who survived shariah shit holes are
still nervous wrecks and do not so much as utter the word
"Koran" or "muslim" -----it was enough to get their ancestors a scimitar on the throat. Poor erdogan wants to be THE BIG GUY---the whole world kissing his butt

* Hungarian Zionist Soros hit the wall in Turkiye. Economic operation attempt had cost him to 5 Billion $ loss.

* Hungarian Zionist Soros hit the wall in Turkiye. Economic operation attempt had cost him to 5 Billion $ loss.

While the Muslim Jew-hating Mineva is salivating over George Soro's loss, George Soro (even though many of us don't think highly of him) will still be laughing his way to the bank while Mineva is desperately trying to show us how great Turkey is doing as a whole. Meanwhile, of course, there is other news coming out of Turkey, such as:

Turkey among the worst performers in dealing with greenhouse gas emissions

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-among-the-worst-performers-in-dealing-wi

Turkey appeals ECHR ruling on compulsory religion classes in schools

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-appeals-echr-ruling-on-compulsory-religi

EU warns Turkey over LGBTI protection
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/eu-warns-turkey-over-lgbti-protection.aspx?page

good precedent------the whole world should learn->>>

when you try to do business with dogs----you get out of it with fleas

Turkey is quickly swirling down the Islamist flush-toilet.

It's a pity, and few could have seen this coming prior to the advent of Erdogan, but, it now is what it is.

With that in mind...

It is now time to begin making plans to eject Turkey from NATO and to prepare for containment and counteraction operations.

Forum List

Back