Turkiye News

Sally----have some compassion-----we are both retired people with time on our hands (sorry----if I said too much) Mineva seems-----to be-----by virtue of her selfie------a fairly young person------who has to make a living----she is doing the best she can

* One Chechen, one Russian and one Turkish persons, the suspects of assassination of Uzbek Abdullah Bukhari, been caught by special forces in three different cities.

* Turkish mafia and ex-hitman Sedat Peker; "AKP government provided the wake up of our big dreams."

* CIA and Mossad agent Gulen is expected to be deported soon, after wanted by Turkish court on charges of establishing terrorist organization.

* High Tech Rail Systems Testing Center construction to be started within 3 months inshallah.

* CIA and Mossad agent Gulen is expected to be deported soon, after wanted by Turkish court on charges of establishing terrorist organization.

For those who do not know----Fethullah Gulen is a semi-sane Turkish muslim who opposes the stink and filth of Erdogan---
although he is also a definite islamicist---He is called an
AGENT OF THE JOOOOOS in the usual manner of jihadi
thugs. Being called an "an agent of the jooos" in the depraved cesspits of meccaist pigs is supposed to be an insult. Bottom line is that Erdogan does not like him-----he
has absolutely nothing to do with the CIA----or Mossad----he is actually closer to the filth of the creed of the rapist pig of
mecca----but is still a target for dog Erdogan

* The World Bank; "We predict Turkiye to grow economically much more faster in year 2015."

[QUOTE="Mineva, post: 10401746, * The World Bank; "We predict Turkiye to grow economically much more faster in year 2015."

* Even our dogs do not eat haraam.
* Understand me by science, understand me by philosophy and judge me by history.

[/QUOTE]

Mineva has confirmed the fact that dogs are Turkish meccaists.
So true----long ago I attended the death bed of an elderly woman who survived the meccaist dogs in Armenia 1915---
she was still haunted by the brutal dog attack on her siblings and parents -----clubbed and ---slit on the throat. I am a scientist with a firm grasp of history. So good to know that
mineva and erdogan eat halal dog food

More on Fethullah Gulen----He is an islamicist cleric now living
in Pennsylvannia. He is both "anti ISIS" and "anti"---the filthy meccaist dog Erdogan. Erdogan wants his head since he is anti Erdogan. Despite the fact that he is an islamicist pig----
decent americans should object to his extradition to Turkey. It would be far better to keep him under watch here in the USA---and far more humane than shipping him to the bloody paws of the erdogan dog

[QUOTE="Mineva, post: 10401746, * The World Bank; "We predict Turkiye to grow economically much more faster in year 2015."

* Even our dogs do not eat haraam.
* Understand me by science, understand me by philosophy and judge me by history.

Mineva has confirmed the fact that dogs are Turkish meccaists.
So true----long ago I attended the death bed of an elderly woman who survived the meccaist dogs in Armenia 1915---
she was still haunted by the brutal dog attack on her siblings and parents -----clubbed and ---slit on the throat. I am a scientist with a firm grasp of history. So good to know that
mineva and erdogan eat halal dog food[/QUOTE]

A couple of years ago there was a story about some Pakistanis eating the flesh of dead bodies in some cemetery over there. I wonder if Mineva would know if the flesh of dead Muslim bodies is halal or haram. Speaking of dog food, I used to give my Muslim neighbor's dog pork sparerib bones from time to time. She loved them and never complained that they were haram. I guess she wasn't born in Turkey where the dogs would complain.

Bringing up Armenia (and thinking about the over one million innocents who were killed) and taking into consideration that Mineva first claimed that she was Russian, do you remember those 385 hostages who were killed by Chechens, including 186 children, at a school? Those Russian Muslims can be very brutal.

This is why you have to laugh at Muslims like Mineva and also those who claimed that it was the Mossad who was behinds the massacre of all those children in Pakistan. It's like they were last in line when brains were given out. Does this guy sound like he would be a Mossad or CIA agent? He sounds exactly like a maniacal Muslim crackpot.

G len Explode yourselves like a bomb against the US - Daily Sabah

* The World most famous lawyers come together to defend so called "Armenian genocide" lie, after they lost the first case in European Court of Human Rights in Switzerland.

* Chocolate factories experiencing hard times in the scarcity of hazelnut production of Turkiye. Almond is used as an alternative but consumers dont like it.

* One of the World's most successful microsurgery operation is performed by Turkish doctors on a person with "lymphedema" disease.

Does any of this happy horseshit we see in this low-budget commercial advertisement thread about Turkey strike anybody else as reminiscent of the old Soviet Economic propaganda?

0414.jpg

Even simply as historical footnotes, the propaganda and imagery always struck me as being in the worst possible taste and embarrassingly gauche - the product of small minds, targeted at small minds, a whiplash on the back of The People, and more wishful thinking than reality.

Not to mention being as boring as hell.

Rather like the sleep-inducing drivel we see in this thread about the Erdoganian Caliphate of Turkey.

Does any of this happy horseshit we see in this low-budget commercial advertisement thread about Turkey strike anybody else as reminiscent of the old Soviet Economic propaganda?

0414.jpg

Even simply as historical footnotes, the propaganda and imagery always struck me as being in the worst possible taste and embarrassingly gauche - the product of small minds, targeted at small minds, a whiplash on the back of The People, and more wishful thinking than reality.

Rather like the sleep-inducing drivel we see in this thread about the Erdoganian Caliphate of Turkey.

Kondor----you hit the nail on the Head------I remember it well---in fact I have a sense that PUTIN is dredging up the same old idiot habit----no wonder he and the sociopathic erdogan
caliph seem to be "getting along"

0414.jpg

I have a great idea. All those like Mineva should just pass up the marvelous medical and technological innovations coming from the West throughout the years and just depend on what their fellow Muslims have come up with in places like Turkey. It's great that anyone in any country comes up with something which will help his fellow man, but who do you think will be ahead of the game when it comes to something like this -- Mineva and her group or the other group who are appreciate about what the West has come up with when it comes to such things?

Forum List

Back