Turkish Whores are Very Hyprocritical When Critizing Israel

- Turkey: Self-sufficient country, passed the critical mass of untouchablity. Will run this place again.

If Turkey runs this place, Turkey will run it into the ground, like every other failed Muslim cesspool.

Last edited:
So wait, according to the OP, because Turkey committed a lot of deaths against innocent people, that excuses Israel? :eusa_eh:

Israel is permitted to kill Muslim terrorists under international law.

Now, even you know, genius. :clap2:

Once again, Marc39 helps us all to understand why Germans once sent Jews to camps...

:rofl:

one jew coming to the rescue of another like hands washing each other???

SAY IT AINT SO!!!!

:lol:

"Turkish Whores are Very Hyprocritical When Critizing Israel"

And apparently Ghook knows a lot of Turkish whores? :lol:
LOL, witty I walked into that one (oh damn there are I go again)! :lol:

Serious note, my only contact ever with a Turk ever is Ekrem. However, there is a large American of Aremian origin in Chicago and its absolutely shocking that the Turks don't own up to the Holocaust they committed

Serious note, my only contact ever with a Turk ever is Ekrem. However, there is a large American of Aremian origin in Chicago and its absolutely shocking that the Turks don't own up to the Holocaust they committed

no less shocking than your daily input on israel keeping palis under a kosher thumb.

:rolleyes:

no less shocking than your daily input on israel keeping palis under a kosher thumb.

:rolleyes:

Doesn't Lebanon keep 300,000 Palis under an Arab thumb by cramming them into 12 refugee camps, denying them citizenship, healthcare and employment?

Yes.

Don't Fatah and Hamas deny Palis basic freedoms under fascist Sharia rule?

Yes.

Doesn't Israel provide democracy, freedom, human rights and civil liberties to all Israeli citizens, including Israeli Arabs?

Yes.

Aren't you pitifully uninformed on the Middle East and don't I rip you a new asshole each time?

Yes.
:clap2:

Mystic, under your user name, instead of "Soul on my leg," shouldn't it say "Soul Between My Legs." :lol:

Forum List

Back