Turkish Whores are Very Hyprocritical When Critizing Israel

"Turkish Whores are Very Hyprocritical When Critizing Israel"

And apparently Ghook knows a lot of Turkish whores? :lol:

Mystic, under your user name, instead of "Soul on my leg," shouldn't it say "Soul Between My Legs." :lol:

Aw GHook, that would have been sooo witty if it said, "Soul on my leg" underneath my user name. Sadly, it does not.
Apparently you've had issues with getting soul on your leg? I'm terribly sorry to hear that. Happens to the best of us. :tongue:
Don't even make me start in on you, "Aristotle"....you're too easy. Like shooting fish in a barrel. ;)

When do you suppose Turkey will increase its low per capita income above $12,000?

If Turkey ever invented something or produced something useful, that would help.

84629081.jpg

34558684.jpg

When do you suppose Turkey will increase its low per capita income above $12,000?

When will Turkey invent anything of value or manufacture anything with global demand?

So wait, according to the OP, because Turkey committed a lot of deaths against innocent people, that excuses Israel? :eusa_eh:

Whatever Israel does or doesn't do isn't the matter. What is the matter is you have a Turkish Whore who like to toss stones from glass houses, but never will address the errors of his brutal country!

I think when standing on his high horse (and really when President Argon) stands on their high horse, they have A LOT of nerve!

By the way dogshit, how is all the new responsibility (while doing it for free) treating ya? :eek:

:rolleyes:

i·ro·ny
1   /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/ Show Spelled[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Show IPA
–noun,plural-nies.
the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
Literature.
a.
a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
b.
(esp. in contemporary writing) a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc., esp. as a means of indicating detachment from a subject, theme, or emotion.
Socratic irony.
dramatic irony.
an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.
the incongruity of this.
an objectively sardonic style of speech or writing.
an objectively or humorously sardonic utterance, disposition, quality, etc.
Use irony in a Sentence
See images of irony
Search irony on the Web
Origin:
1495–1505; < L &#299;r&#333;n&#299;a < Gk eir&#333;neía dissimulation, sarcasm, understatement, equiv. to eír&#333;n a dissembler + -eia -y3

—Synonyms
1, 2. Irony, sarcasm, satire indicate mockery of something or someone. The essential feature of irony is the indirect presentation of a contradiction between an action or expression and the context in which it occurs. In the figure of speech, emphasis is placed on the opposition between the literal and intended meaning of a statement; one thing is said and its opposite implied, as in the comment, “Beautiful weather, isn't it?” made when it is raining or nasty. Ironic literature exploits, in addition to the rhetorical figure, such devices as character development, situation, and plot to stress the paradoxical nature of reality or the contrast between an ideal and actual condition, set of circumstances, etc., frequently in such a way as to stress the absurdity present in the contradiction between substance and form. Irony differs from sarcasm in greater subtlety and wit. In sarcasm ridicule or mockery is used harshly, often crudely and contemptuously, for destructive purposes. It may be used in an indirect manner, and have the form of irony, as in “What a fine musician you turned out to be!” or it may be used in the form of a direct statement, “You couldn't play one piece correctly if you had two assistants.” The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflection, whereas satire and irony, arising originally as literary and rhetorical forms, are exhibited in the organization or structuring of either language or literary material. Satire usually implies the use of irony or sarcasm for censorious or critical purposes and is often directed at public figures or institutions, conventional behavior, political situations, etc.

:rofl:

So wait, according to the OP, because Turkey committed a lot of deaths against innocent people, that excuses Israel? :eusa_eh:

Whatever Israel does or doesn't do isn't the matter. What is the matter is you have a Turkish Whore who like to toss stones from glass houses, but never will address the errors of his brutal country!

I think when standing on his high horse (and really when President Argon) stands on their high horse, they have A LOT of nerve!

By the way dogshit, how is all the new responsibility (while doing it for free) treating ya? :eek:

:rolleyes:

i·ro·ny
1&#8194; &#8194;/&#712;a&#618;r&#601;ni, &#712;a&#618;&#601;r-/ Show Spelled[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Show IPA
–noun,plural-nies.
the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.
Literature.
a.
a technique of indicating, as through character or plot development, an intention or attitude opposite to that which is actually or ostensibly stated.
b.
(esp. in contemporary writing) a manner of organizing a work so as to give full expression to contradictory or complementary impulses, attitudes, etc., esp. as a means of indicating detachment from a subject, theme, or emotion.
Socratic irony.
dramatic irony.
an outcome of events contrary to what was, or might have been, expected.
the incongruity of this.
an objectively sardonic style of speech or writing.
an objectively or humorously sardonic utterance, disposition, quality, etc.
Use irony in a Sentence
See images of irony
Search irony on the Web
Origin:
1495–1505; < L &#299;r&#333;n&#299;a < Gk eir&#333;neía dissimulation, sarcasm, understatement, equiv. to eír&#333;n a dissembler + -eia -y3

—Synonyms
1, 2. Irony, sarcasm, satire indicate mockery of something or someone. The essential feature of irony is the indirect presentation of a contradiction between an action or expression and the context in which it occurs. In the figure of speech, emphasis is placed on the opposition between the literal and intended meaning of a statement; one thing is said and its opposite implied, as in the comment, “Beautiful weather, isn't it?” made when it is raining or nasty. Ironic literature exploits, in addition to the rhetorical figure, such devices as character development, situation, and plot to stress the paradoxical nature of reality or the contrast between an ideal and actual condition, set of circumstances, etc., frequently in such a way as to stress the absurdity present in the contradiction between substance and form. Irony differs from sarcasm in greater subtlety and wit. In sarcasm ridicule or mockery is used harshly, often crudely and contemptuously, for destructive purposes. It may be used in an indirect manner, and have the form of irony, as in “What a fine musician you turned out to be!” or it may be used in the form of a direct statement, “You couldn't play one piece correctly if you had two assistants.” The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflection, whereas satire and irony, arising originally as literary and rhetorical forms, are exhibited in the organization or structuring of either language or literary material. Satire usually implies the use of irony or sarcasm for censorious or critical purposes and is often directed at public figures or institutions, conventional behavior, political situations, etc.

:rofl:

Del, why are you wasting bandwidth with your usual nonsense?

Jews are superior to the genetically inferior Muslim Turk.

Why would you make such a remark, even if you believe it, does it really help or hurt your creditability and/or point?

It is axiomatic that if Jews, with 13 million population, have won 160 Nobel Prizes and Muslims, with 1.5 BILLION population, have won merely 2 Nobel Prizes, that Jews are massively superior to the genetically inferior Muslim.

Get it, now, doofus?

(1) The Ottoman Empire - One of the most brutal and imperialistic regimes after the turn of the 1st millennia. They brutally and violently conquered the Balkans (hence why many Balkan countries are Islamic), Arabian Peninsula and North Africa. They pillaged, raped murdered and forced conversion on countless people. They ruled from 1299-1922. They are a prime force that kept the Middle East in the dark ages!

(2) Armenian Genocide - The Aremians in the Turkish Ottoman Empire had many of the same traits as the Jews in Nazi Germany. They were a religious minorities, extremely successful as a group in gaining wealth, education and businesses and a very peaceful people as a whole. Without justification and without provocation, the Turkish barbarians slaughter 1.5 million Armenians! This is a Holocaust folks! Then to make matters worse the Turkish whore deny to this day the Holocaust they inflicted on the peaceful and helpless Armenians people! Very cowardly.

(3) Cyprus - In 1974 the Turks INVADED Cyprus and took over half the Island. They slaughter many Cypriots. To this day only the Turkish Whores recognize that Turkish Cyprus. Unlike the Jews to Israel, Turkey had no prior history in Cyprus and no prior country in Cyprus!

(4) Kurds - The Turkish Whore subject the Kurds to de facto pograms. There are also random acts of slaughter, unwarranted arrests and government tyranny inflicted on the Kurds of Turkey. The Turkish Whore also invaded Kurdistan!

So when these Turkish whores bitch (one specifically on USMB) about Israel, just know they (he) are Giantic Fucking Hypocrites!!!

The Turks are a disgusting people who turn their own daughters over to state run whore houses where they service the men of that satanic country for four cents a trick. Never have I see such massive corruption by a people and a nation. God is not amused and Turkey and their satanic religion will be slaughtered soon.

Once again, Marc39 helps us all to understand why Germans once sent Jews to camps...

Because assholes like you can't stand to hear the truth?

We already know the truth, blood drinker. Threads like this illustrate the blank check hypocrisy your kind thrive on. Enjoy knowing that.

:thup:
Islam has killed far more Jews than Germany ever did, and I acknowledge the six plus million that Hitler had shot and gassed and worked to death.

(...)
one (...)coming to the rescue of another like hands washing each other???
(...)

Blowboys United.

Israelis have won an impressive 6 Nobel Prizes for groundbreaking achievements.

Turkey has won zero Nobel Prizes.

Jews are superior to the genetically inferior Muslim Turk.
Turks have an average IQ score of 87 which is higher then Blacks and Amerinds, but 87 is nothing to brag about. It is still borderline retarded.

"Turkish Whores are Very Hyprocritical When Critizing Israel"

And apparently Ghook knows a lot of Turkish whores? :lol:
LOL, witty I walked into that one (oh damn there are I go again)! :lol:

Serious note, my only contact ever with a Turk ever is Ekrem. However, there is a large American of Aremian origin in Chicago and its absolutely shocking that the Turks don't own up to the Holocaust they committed

The Turks killed and butchered Millions of good people Christian and Jews in their efforts to force people to worship their God Ba'Allah (Satan). Worse than the Turks were the Iranians who killed an estimated ten Million Jews over 1500 years because they would not convert to the worship of Satan.

According to the Bible, Jesus, himself, is going to come back and personally with his own hands slaughter these Islamic pieces of shit. What goes around comes around and Islam is going to be slaughtered by God himself. It is in Revelation that we read about Jesus and in the Old Testament Prophets that we read about the establishment of Israel in their promised land in the latter days.

Last edited:
Turks have an average IQ score of 87 which is higher then Blacks and Amerinds, but 87 is nothing to brag about. It is still borderline retarded.

Still more then your IQ.
I doubt that you could come within forty points of me on a standardized IQ test. And, hell, in my mid sixties, I am growing senile. If you are an average example of a Turk, those people are really screwed up in the head and fucked up morally and spiritually.

Forum List

Back