Turkish Whores are Very Hyprocritical When Critizing Israel

Blowboys United.

Israelis have won an impressive 6 Nobel Prizes for groundbreaking achievements.

Turkey has won zero Nobel Prizes.

Jews are superior to the genetically inferior Muslim Turk.
Turks have an average IQ score of 87 which is higher then Blacks and Amerinds, but 87 is nothing to brag about. It is still borderline retarded.

Not wonder Turkey has produced not one Nobel Prize winner.

Israel has 6 Nobel Prize winners.

Turkey is a turkey.

Zionists rule. :clap2:

The Turks (...) turn their own daughters over to state run whore houses(...)

You anatomical San Franciscan.

The turks need to be kicked out of ancient Greek lands and returned to western China where the Communist Chinese have tight control over these inferior disgusting immoral people. We should give all of the ancestral Turkic lands to the Chinese for settlement. The average Chinese IQ is 104, vastly superior to the turks.

"Turkish Whores are Very Hyprocritical When Critizing Israel"

And apparently Ghook knows a lot of Turkish whores? :lol:
LOL, witty I walked into that one (oh damn there are I go again)! :lol:

Serious note, my only contact ever with a Turk ever is Ekrem. However, there is a large American of Aremian origin in Chicago and its absolutely shocking that the Turks don't own up to the Holocaust they committed

Kinda off topic, but that's one of those things that bothers me about Obama and the current Congress. He campaigned on calling the Armenian genocide what is was, and recognizing it as such. He was supposed to rise above the historical revisionism.

But then geo-politics got in the way, and that promise is still unfulfilled even though he, and Congress, have had the chance to make good.

I know politics is a game, and there's international diplomacy involved, but I wish our government would stand on some principle and tell Turkish leaders they can't use that denial as leverage, and to actually recognize in clear language what the Ottoman empire did to the Armenians after WWI.

Sad.

"Turkish Whores are Very Hyprocritical When Critizing Israel"

And apparently Ghook knows a lot of Turkish whores? :lol:
LOL, witty I walked into that one (oh damn there are I go again)! :lol:

Serious note, my only contact ever with a Turk ever is Ekrem. However, there is a large American of Aremian origin in Chicago and its absolutely shocking that the Turks don't own up to the Holocaust they committed

Kinda off topic, but that's one of those things that bothers me about Obama and the current Congress. He campaigned on calling the Armenian genocide what is was, and recognizing it as such. He was supposed to rise above the historical revisionism.

But then geo-politics got in the way, and that promise is still unfulfilled even though he, and Congress, have had the chance to make good.

I know politics is a game, and there's international diplomacy involved, but I wish our government would stand on some principle and tell Turkish leaders they can't use that denial as leverage, and to actually recognize in clear language what the Ottoman empire did to the Armenians after WWI.

Sad.

That would be the same Muslim Ottoman Empire that dispossessed poor Arab bedouins of what small amount of land they owned by raising property taxes and that denied Arabs statehood for 400 years.

Turkey is no moral arbiter.

Not wonder Turkey has produced not one Nobel Prize winner.

Israel has 6 Nobel Prize winners.

Turkey is a turkey.

Zionists rule. :clap2:

Says the Israelian, who has received as of 2004 so far 93 Billion $ in US aid.
http://www.usembassy.it/pdf/other/IB85066.pdf

After WW2 Europe received about 13 Billion $ as Marshall Aid, to today's currency value this transforms to 120 Billion $.
Hoover Institution - Hoover Digest - The Marshall Plan

Now, West-Europe of about 300 Million people has received 120 Billion $, a 7 Million people Israel has received as of 2004 93 Billion $.

Shame on you, and your unproductive and unsustainable being.
If USA had not invested 93 Billion $ in Israel as aid, Israel would be called, what it really is:
A usual sand Botswanian.

Sad.

Care for your ancestor's unpreceeded genocide on a continental scale, wipeing off dozens of native cultures from the map.

Says the Israelian, who has received as of 2004 so far 93 Billion $ in US aid.
http://www.usembassy.it/pdf/other/IB85066.

Wrong, stupid Muhammadan.

Israel receives less than $3 billion/yr in US foreign aid and it must be reinvested with US military contractors.

The military aid is needed to keep the savage Muslims away from Israel's civilized population.

Egypt and Jordan have, together, received well over $50 BILLION in US foreign aid and all the US receives is more Muslim hatred and Islamic terrorism.

Israel is a true US ally and strategic asset.

Shame on you, and your unproductive and unsustainable being.
If USA had not invested 93 Billion $ in Israel as aid, Israel would be called, what it really is:
A usual sand Botswanian.

Coming from an unproductive Muslim? What have you produced, except, terrorism and death, Muslim loser?

Israel is #1 in information technology
Israel is #1 in solar technology
Israel is #1 in electric transportation
Israel is #1 in pharmaceuticals
Israel is #1 in medical devices
Israel is #1 in agriculture
Israel is #1 in chemicals
Israel is #1 in military technology

Muslims are all "turkeys"

Last edited:

Sad.

Care for your ancestor's unpreceeded genocide on a continental scale, wipeing off dozens of native cultures from the map.

Muslims wiped Jews and Christians from Arabia and most of the Middle East and North Africa
Muslims wiped Buddhists from Afghanistan
Muslims wiped Christians from Anatolia
Muslims wiped Christians from Egypt
Muslims wiped Christians from Iraq
Muslims wiped Zoroastrians from Persia

Muslims are the scourge of civilization.

Israel is #1(...)

Israel is # 1 in sucking US cock, so far havin sucked out a cumulative of 93 Billion $ in aid.
You are just the average bottle ghost of the desert. Pretending to be something you ain't without the US taxpayer.

The turks need to be kicked out of ancient Greek lands and returned to western China where the Communist Chinese have tight control over these inferior disgusting immoral people. We should give all of the ancestral Turkic lands to the Chinese for settlement. The average Chinese IQ is 104, vastly superior to the turks.

You speak, as if you are something who has something to decide on this issue.
Dont take yourself more important then you really are, because you are a Big ZERO when it comes to decide over Turkish issues.
Independence is my charackter said the founder of this Republic.

Sad.

If you're talking about the US Government systematically killing Native Americans during the 1800's, then no, I don't care for that genocide either. I don't care for any genocide.

What the fuck are you going on about? I'm not going to play the moral-equivalence body-count game with you, if that's what you're looking for.

You speak, as if you are something who has something to decide on this issue.
Dont take yourself more important then you really are, because you are a Big ZERO when it comes to decide over Turkish issues.
Independence is my charackter said the founder of this Republic.

Turkey is a BIG ZERO.
Zero inventions
Zero achievements
Zero manufactured goods with global demand
Zero Nobel Prizes

Turkey is one big turkey

(...)I'm not going to play the moral-equivalence body-count game with you, if that's what you're looking for.

You are not the judge and hangman of Turks, it is only international courts that have been founded for such issues. As long as no one takes Turks infront of courts the judicial principle of "innocent until proven otherwise" is the only compass to follow.

To write Turkish history, you forgot to overthrow Turkish sovereignity over Turkish history. As a consequence of direct war and defeat.
In which world do you live?

If you follow Turkey, there do not come sounds of weakness out of Turkey.
The day you acknowledge something like the Armenian thing in your congress, this whole issue becomes geo-political in such way that the so-called partnership between us will be divorced.

My country does not loose its dynamism of self-sustained ascendance once it degrades the quality of partnership with USA. Something that would irreversibly happen.
In opposite, it will add new dynamism of how Turkey is being viewed in the streets of the Muslim world.

We are no poodle of USA, some say even that NATO-partnership with USA slows the legatimacy to re-establish Turkey in its natural role of Sunnite leadership.
Dont chew something you can't swallow.

Turkey is a BIG ZERO.
Zero inventions
Zero achievements
Zero Nobel Prizes

Turkey is one big turkey

All predictions, whilst these predictions are nurtured by the fact that Turkey is the biggest economical, industrial and military power around, are, that Turkey will transform into hegemonic agenda-setting Status. A mini to medium heir that re-establishes the undisputed Sunnite primacy over this area that ceased to exist with Ottomans after WW1.
You had a century of alien control over this area. Nice for you, now move away it's our turn again.

What you say, does come from a position of weakness to avert the obvious.

Last edited:
Turkey is a BIG ZERO.
Zero inventions
Zero achievements
Zero Nobel Prizes

Turkey is one big turkey

All predictions, whilst these predictions are nurtured by the fact that Turkey is the biggest economical, industrial and military power around, are, that Turkey will transform into hegemonic agenda-setting Status. A mini to medium heir that re-establishes the undisputed Sunnite primacy over this area that ceased to exist with Ottomans after WW1.
You had a century of alien control over this area. Nice for you, now move away it's our turn again.

What you say, does come from a position of weakness to avert the obvious.

Israel, not Turkey, is #1 in information technology
Israel, not Turkey, is #1 in solar technology
Israel, not Turkey, is #1 in electric transportation
Israel, not Turkey, is #1 in military technology
Israel, not Turkey, is #1 in pharmaceuticals
Israel, not Turkey, is #1 in chemicals
Israel, not Turkey, is #1 in medical devices
Israel, not Turkey, is #1 in water purification technology

Israel rules.
Turkey is a turkey

(...)I'm not going to play the moral-equivalence body-count game with you, if that's what you're looking for.

You are not the judge and hangman of Turks, it is only international courts that have been founded for such issues. As long as no one takes Turks infront of courts the judicial principle of "innocent until proven otherwise" is the only compass to follow.

To write Turkish history, you forgot to overthrow Turkish sovereignity over Turkish history. As a consequence of direct war and defeat.
In which world do you live?

If you follow Turkey, there do not come sounds of weakness out of Turkey.
The day you acknowledge something like the Armenian thing in your congress, this whole issue becomes geo-political in such way that the so-called partnership between us will be divorced.

My country does not loose its dynamism of self-sustained ascendance once it degrades the quality of partnership with USA. Something that would irreversibly happen.
In opposite, it will add new dynamism of how Turkey is being viewed in the streets of the Muslim world.

We are no poodle of USA, some say even that NATO-partnership with USA slows the legatimacy to re-establish Turkey in its natural role of Sunnite leadership.
Dont chew something you can't swallow.

:lol:

You can't even type genocide.

Too much unintelligible syntax and stoopid in that post to even bother. Keeping drinking that Kool-aid your benevolent leaders give you.

(...)

Too much unintelligible syntax and stoopid in that post to even bother. Keeping drinking that Kool-aid your benevolent leaders give you.

Says the provincial American who at a 80% chance would not even find Armenia on a world-map.

(...)

Says the provincial American who at a 80% chance would not even find Armenia on a world-map.

If the blood-stained, genocidal Turks had their way, Armenia would be wiped off the map.

Mass murder is the only Turkish skill

Forum List

Back