Turkish Soccer Fans Chant ‘Allahu Akbar’ During Moment of Silence for Paris Victims

Freak says Paris was justified because of Napoleon.
Not what I said at all numbnuts. ...... :cool:
You're the freak babbling about Napoleon on a topic about Islamofascist terrorists.

And you started babbling about charity and taxes in the same thread. Retard.
Figures someone of your IQ can't recognize sarcasm.

Either you don't know the definition of sarcasm, or you suck at using it.

- Turkish soccer fans chant "Allah Akbar during moment of silence for Paris victims.-

No surprise here as the Turkish government and indeed great part of the population are Islamists and secret supporters of ISIS.

Turkey should be expelled from NATO and all moves towards EU membership should be permanently stopped.

A few? Try most of the stadium.

Try looking at linked videos of the topic next time before making an ass of yourself.
"Most of the stadium".....sorry, don't get that from the video. Perhaps you have some proof beyond your own opinion? Hmmmm?
Weak. That really your best spin for your desire to defend Islamofascism?
I missed the "defend Islamofascism" part. Could you point it out to me?

- Turkish soccer fans chant "Allah Akbar during moment of silence for Paris victims.-

No surprise here as the Turkish government and indeed great part of the population are Islamists and secret supporters of ISIS.

Turkey should be expelled from NATO and all moves towards EU membership should be permanently stopped.
Just when you thought the Terrified RWrs on this board couldn't get any crazier, along come skye. :lol:

A few? Try most of the stadium.

Try looking at linked videos of the topic next time before making an ass of yourself.
"Most of the stadium".....sorry, don't get that from the video. Perhaps you have some proof beyond your own opinion? Hmmmm?
Weak. That really your best spin for your desire to defend Islamofascism?
I missed the "defend Islamofascism" part. Could you point it out to me?
Start at #22 with your irrational straw man rant.

I am fighting the urge to put you on ignore. Your blatant support of anything Muslim simply shows how the devil's cult has brainwashed you.
It's a historical fact that France was deeply involved in colonizing and enslaving the people of several Middle East countries during the last couple of centuries.

The most famous Frenchman to subjugate a muslim country was Napoleon when he invaded and colonized Egypt. ...... :cool:

And, of course, with your sick view of things, colonization had nothing to do with the horrible excesses against Christians by the Ottoman Empire and the previous Caliphate.

After 200+ years of brutal colonialism in muslim countries.

France isn't very popular in the Middle East. ....... :cool:
Maybe it's about time Muslims start worrying about about world opinion rather than demanding we worry about theirs. International armies bitch slapped you into obscurity before and we're winding up to wallop you again.

Trouble with expelling them from NATO is we have military installations in Turkey, including an Air Force base for our A-10's (Warthogs).
5d87cfa2-46c2-4e3e-8a42-dc6cfa86b208.jpg

What does the OP suggest be done to sports fans here in the U.S. who don't stand or don't take their hats off during the National Anthem? Shall we declare all not-patriotic because of their behavior?

Just pointing the mindset of the "moderate" muslim, as opposed the radicals :thup:

"Moderate muslims" during moment of silence:mad:

Muslim soccer fans BOO, shout ‘ALLAHU AKBAR’ during moment of silence for Paris - See more at:

To expect better from third world Arab Muslim shithole people is an exercise in futility.

Turks aren't Arabs just muslim scum

I'll always hate them. The Byzantine Empire was Christian before the Mudlims conquered them. It's a sober reminder of how they spread their "faith".

Forum List

Back