Turkish Soccer Fans Chant ‘Allahu Akbar’ During Moment of Silence for Paris Victims

"Moderate muslims" during moment of silence:mad:

Muslim soccer fans BOO, shout ‘ALLAHU AKBAR’ during moment of silence for Paris

Now others are reporting that Fox News and many other outlets got this all wrong. They are not chanting alahu Akbar or whatever. Also, apparently those jeering whistles are not boos? Or what, not intended to deride the French victims? I do not know? I await a more convincing answer.

Last edited:

Now others are reporting that Fox News and many other outlets got this all wrong. They are not chanting alahu Akbar or whatever. Also, apparently those jeering whistles are not boos? Or what, not intended to deride the French victims? I do not know? I await a more convincing answer.

I'm not quite sure what a moment of silence means to the muslim nutjobs :dunno:

After 200+ years of brutal colonialism in muslim countries.

France isn't very popular in the Middle East. ....... :cool:

Muslims conquered christian lands as they left arabia. So who really started this conflict? They killed jews and christians in arabia as they spread their faith.

You prophet was quite the butcher executing so many himself.

how many hundreds of thousands were beheaded in the name of Islam?

Two hundred years of colonialism a thousand years ago, yet christians were there first for hundreds of years before Islam even existed, and jews for thousands of years.

Muslims conquered christian lands as they left arabia. So who really started this conflict? They killed jews and christians in arabia as they spread their faith.

Two hundred years of colonialism a thousand years ago, yet christians were there first for hundreds of years before Islam even existed, and jews for thousands of years.
Hmm how did Christians and Jews get those lands?

Hmm how did Christians and Jews get those lands?

covered or migrated

Obama refuses to give States, even comrade Jerry Brown, info on incoming refugees.

Al jazzera says 81% of their viewers support Isis.

Soccer game in Turkey last night 30,000 fans boo'd the moment of silence for Paris and started chanting allu akbar.

Sure, let in 65,000 with no idea what they've been doing the past 5 years.

I am fighting the urge to put you on ignore. Your blatant support of anything Muslim simply shows how the devil's cult has brainwashed you.

Try as hard as you wish. You cannot change what hundreds of people who were there reported.

I am fighting the urge to put you on ignore. Your blatant support of anything Muslim simply shows how the devil's cult has brainwashed you.
It's a historical fact that France was deeply involved in colonizing and enslaving the people of several Middle East countries during the last couple of centuries.

The most famous Frenchman to subjugate a muslim country was Napoleon when he invaded and colonized Egypt. ...... :cool:

It's a historical fact that France was deeply involved in colonizing and enslaving the people of several Middle East countries during the last couple of centuries.

The most famous Frenchman to subjugate a muslim country was Napoleon when he invaded and colonized Egypt. ...... :cool:

and Musims tried to conquer France in the 8th C.

You really want to play this game?

But you would have let Hitler stay.

Why would they care? Havent they been doing that for 1600 years?

Hitler?? ...... :dunno:

He controlled much of north africa and was working with the mufti and turkey. Many state like syria based their political and military power on the nazi model. Mein Kampf is still second only to the Quran.

Now you want to play stupid????

Forum List

Back