Guess the rightwingers didn't get the message last Sunday

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
I am surprised that the Evangelicals are taking this stand

(CNN)Two of the country's largest and most influential religious groups, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops and the National Association of Evangelicals, are urging the United States not to halt the resettlement of Syrian refugees after the deadly terrorist attack in Paris last Friday.

Don't scapegoat Syrian refugees, religious leaders say - CNNPolitics.com
Once again you prove yourself to be wrong,and very misinformed, your anti faith hate and bigotry,clouds the two working brain cells you have left.

(CNN)Two of the country's largest and most influential religious groups, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops and the National Association of Evangelicals, are urging the United States not to halt the resettlement of Syrian refugees after the deadly terrorist attack in Paris last Friday.

Thats nice but it's you leftist begging to bring in all these "refugees"...Look around this board":slap:

Fine, let em stay at your houses guys. Heck, Amish got lots of open land we could make into refugee camps. Let's put em there.

Fine, let em stay at your houses guys. Heck, Amish got lots of open land we could make into refugee camps. Let's put em there.

I'm still pushing for the Nevada test site.

Plenty of room, and they would feel at home there

• Banned

Plenty of room in the red states

It's an issue of properly vetting the Syrian refugees. $2,000. buys a Syrian passport. Forgers are working overtime cranking them out.

Plenty of room in blue cities.

and the gunfire will make them feel at home.

Red states don't want the terrorists who are hiding among the refugees.
All muslims know who among them in the mosques and at the market are radical Islamofacists. Every Imam knows them.
'Peaceful' muslims are too shit scared to ever go to the police.
A plane load of muslims entering the US knows who among them are radical Islamofacists.
If the 'peace loving' muslims would stop harboring the terrorists the problem would lessen dramatically.
That's why 'all' muslims are being painted with the same brush. They are all complicant.

They could easily move to blue states. One thing good might come out of all this. Maybe your welfare benefits will be cut and given to a refugee.

Forum List

Back