Turkey’s target in Syria are the Kurds, not ISIS: official

The Russians hit terrorists wherever they confront the Syrian army or are confronted by the Syrian army.
The Russians are hitting those that are trying to overthrow the genocidal dictator puppet. They won't hit ISIS because ISIS is the reason Assad is still in power.
Name us those, who try to overthrow the "dictator".

you want NAMES-----ROFLMAO
He thinks every single one of the 300,000 Assad has slaughtered are terrorists. The animal Assad has literally leveled entire cities and towns, and Blue fisted up the ass is still busy kissing Assads ass.

Barrel bombs and gas. Starvation from seiges.

Barrel bombs do horrific damage to human bodies. Their purpose is less to kill then to maim.

Fuck Assad. He's no better than ISIS.
He's killed far more than ISIS ever has. In fact had Obama and the West in general acted correctly and prevented Assad from committing this genocide, there wouldn't be an ISIS, nor would there be the horrific refugee crisis that the entire world has been affected with.

The Russians hit terrorists wherever they confront the Syrian army or are confronted by the Syrian army.
The Russians are hitting those that are trying to overthrow the genocidal dictator puppet. They won't hit ISIS because ISIS is the reason Assad is still in power.

He thinks every single one of the 300,000 Assad has slaughtered are terrorists. The animal Assad has literally leveled entire cities and towns, and Blue fisted up the ass is still busy kissing Assads ass.

well there were women who cried when adolf blew is brains out-----in fact MAGDA cried
I suspect that Blue fister is a Syrian exile with ties to the Assad regime. There is no other explanation.

Barrel bombs do horrific damage to human bodies. Their purpose is less to kill then to maim.

He's killed far more than ISIS ever has. In fact had Obama and the West in general acted correctly and prevented Assad from committing this genocide, there wouldn't be an ISIS, nor would there be the horrific refugee crisis that the entire world has been affected with.

It's just heartbreaking Roudy - these are ordinary people, families, men women and children - what did they do to deserve this? I was listening to the ending of ONE seige...starvation, people forced to leave the only homes they knew as surrender. Never to go back. They don't want ISIS, but how can you ever support a leader that committed such horrible atrocities JUST to stay in power? And now Russia and Turkey mucking things up more.

I do wish Obama could have reacted more strongly but I also understand it isn't as simple as it would seem. Syria seems far more complicated than Iraq for instance because you are engaging Russian interests and, Turkey's border, and...the kurds and...every ethnic religious conflict known in the middle east.

How could someone drop BARREL BOMBS on his own people rather than begin a long term pathway towards a peaceful transfer of power? Maybe that is just not possible in the ME. So people will suffer instead :(

It's just heartbreaking Roudy - these are ordinary people, families, men women and children - what did they do to deserve this? I was listening to the ending of ONE seige...starvation, people forced to leave the only homes they knew as surrender. Never to go back. They don't want ISIS, but how can you ever support a leader that committed such horrible atrocities JUST to stay in power? And now Russia and Turkey mucking things up more.

I do wish Obama could have reacted more strongly but I also understand it isn't as simple as it would seem. Syria seems far more complicated than Iraq for instance because you are engaging Russian interests and, Turkey's border, and...the kurds and...every ethnic religious conflict known in the middle east.

How could someone drop BARREL BOMBS on his own people rather than begin a long term pathway towards a peaceful transfer of power? Maybe that is just not possible in the ME. So people will suffer instead :(
Hey Coyote, as you know I'm also a refugee myself, from the disastrous Jimmy Carter era. However, the "dictator" that ruled my previous country was a noble man who loved his country and chose in leave peace, rather than unleash the country's powerful military and slaughter hundreds of thousands of his own people in order to stay in power. That's what a patriot does. Although I and many exiles wished that he wouldn't have given up his throne so easily, I now realize that he figured that at some point in the future his people would realize the catastrophic mistake they had made, and they certainly have.

Hey Coyote, as you know I'm also a refugee myself, from the disastrous Jimmy Carter era. However, the "dictator" that ruled my previous country was a noble man who loved his country and chose in leave peace, rather than unleash the country's powerful military and slaughter hundreds of thousands of his own people in order to stay in power. That's what a patriot does. Although I and many exiles wished that he wouldn't have given up his throne so easily, I now realize that he figured that at some point in the future his people would realize the catastrophic mistake they had made, and they certainly have.

The Shah was also criticized for modernizing his country wasn't it?

FUCK Assad :(

One of the things that absolutely kills me, when I hear interviews with these Syrian refugees is that so many are just ordinary people - they're just as likely to be educated professionals, people who had careers and stability and futures and the same dreams for their kids as you and I. Assad destroyed that, when he refused to negotiate anything but absolute power. And now, they are refugess - hated and despised. And little kids growing up knowing nothing but war and bombs and hurt.

Yup, the assholes almost always say they're attacking ISIS, and then we find out they once again used it as an opportunity to bomb the Kurds, who are the best on-the-ground native force supported by US, who are fully capable of fighting and defeating ISIS.

Kick those fucking Turks out of NATO.

Russia and Turkey have gone the "we're just attacking all terrorists" route to carry out their own national agendas. Occassionally they hit ISIS. Big fucking mess if they are now turning factions in on each other :(
The people of Syria. Same ones who protested his actions and his rule, and he responded by slaughtering them en mass.
Name the groups you are praising and calling "the people of Syria" or shut up.

Lies. How many bombs did the US drop on cities?

The US dropped bombs on it's own citizens?

well there were women who cried when adolf blew is brains out-----in fact MAGDA cried
I suspect that Blue fister is a Syrian exile with ties to the Assad regime. There is no other explanation.
I suspect Roudy is dispersed extremist Jew with ties to the Netanyahu regime. There is no other explanation.

I suspect Roudy is dispersed extremist Jew with ties to the Netanyahu regime. There is no other explanation.

Or...novel idea this...but maybe he just thinks Assad is an utter asshole?

The US dropped bombs on it's own citizens?
Prove that Syria does. I asked for cities, though. It doesn´t make a difference to me, which civilians are bombed during the US ever lasting wars.

Or...novel idea this...but maybe he just thinks Assad is an utter asshole?
Nope. Look, all Zionists aboard praise Islamist terrorist groups in Syria and blame Assad 24 hours per day.

It certainly looks like Turkey wants the Kurds dead more than they want to help destroy ISIS.

Turkey’s target in Syria are the Kurds, not ISIS: official

August 27, 2016
Syria

11267656_1661269917435755_118443142_n-620x414-620x414.jpg

Official spokesman of the YPG Redur Xelil (R) speaking in a press conference in Qamishli. Photo: ARA News

AMUDE – In a new message to Turkey, spokesman of the Kurdish YPG forces, Redur Xelil, said Friday that no one should make excuses to attack headquarters of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) west of the Euphrates.

The Turkish army on Friday attacked the Kurdish-led SDF forces with artillery shelling, after the SDF-linked Jarabulus Military Council took the villages of Amarinah, Magara and Babalah north of Manbij and around seven kilometers from Jarabulus in northern Syria.

Continue reading at:

Turkey's target in Syria are the Kurds, not ISIS: official - ARA News
Yup, the assholes almost always say they're attacking ISIS, and then we find out they once again used it as an opportunity to bomb the Kurds, who are the best on-the-ground native force supported by US, who are fully capable of fighting and defeating ISIS.

Kick those fucking Turks out of NATO.

Russia and Turkey have gone the "we're just attacking all terrorists" route to carry out their own national agendas. Occassionally they hit ISIS. Big fucking mess if they are now turning factions in on each other :(
And if you believe that, I have a used car for sale.
Here comes the latest of thousands of proofs.
Syrian Army foils ISIS attack on southern Palmyra with help from Russia

One of the things that absolutely kills me, when I hear interviews with these Syrian refugees is that so many are just ordinary people - they're just as likely to be educated professionals, people who had careers and stability and futures and the same dreams for their kids as you and I. Assad destroyed that, when he refused to negotiate anything but absolute power. And now, they are refugess - hated and despised. And little kids growing up knowing nothing but war and bombs and hurt.

The Syrian situation spiraled out of control when this administration and the Democrats decided to totally ignore Assads crimes against humanity. We then saw the rise of ISIS, the mass killings, and the catastrophic refugee crisis of historic proportions that ensued. There was no refugee crisis for me because the "dictator" chose not to slaughter his own people, and most of the "refugees" were the educated, the elite, and the wealthy for the most part.

The refugee crisis has now spiraled out of control, even the Europeans that were accepting large numbers are now realizing that they can only absorb a certain amount before their own systems and economies collapse. And of course we have groups like ISIS and Al Queda that can very easily send their sleeper cells into these countries that are taking in refugees.

As usual everytime we have a Democrat administration they leave the world in a total mess, some of which cannot be repaired. Like I always say, Obama is Jimmy Carter on steroids, and people voting for Hillary are essentially voting for the architect of this mess.

No asshole, I am a Jew who has fled a Muslim country who "overthrew"" a dictator in favor of a barbaric Islamist regime. An event planned by Western powers. You on the other hand, defend a genocidal dictator who has sponsored and financed many Islamist terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah.

No asshole, I am a Jew who has fled a Muslim country who "overthrew"" a dictator in favor of a barbaric Islamist regime. An event planned by Western powers. You on the other hand, defend a genocidal dictator who has sponsored and financed many Islamist terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah.
Assad is a moderate reformer and freedom prevails under "his rule". Also, Hezbollah does not impose Islamic rule onto people. Hamas and the Syrian government are enemies. The Islamist regimes are your allies, with the key ally Saudi Arabia featuring the world´s most radical oppression of women

Erdogan is fine Turk president. He have new war vs kurd.

Very normal thing of Turkey's interests.

PKK was old enemy.

For Turkey.

Forum List

Back