Turkey’s target in Syria are the Kurds, not ISIS: official

Erdogan is fine Turk president. He have new war vs kurd.

Very normal thing of Turkey's interests.

PKK was old enemy.

For Turkey.

no question-----right now the scum of Iraq and Iran and Syria and Turkey are EXPLOITING the situation to MURDER-----Kurds are on top of the HIT LIST----and second are Christians----mostly in Syria, Iraq Turkey----with Christians in Lebanon coming in at a distance------the ONLY refugees who should be accepted into ANY civilized country right now are KURDS AND CHRISTIANS---(that is---from over there)

He thinks every single one of the 300,000 Assad has slaughtered are terrorists. The animal Assad has literally leveled entire cities and towns, and Blue fisted up the ass is still busy kissing Assads ass.

well there were women who cried when adolf blew is brains out-----in fact MAGDA cried
I suspect that Blue fister is a Syrian exile with ties to the Assad regime. There is no other explanation.
I suspect Roudy is dispersed extremist Jew with ties to the Netanyahu regime. There is no other explanation.
No asshole, I am a Jew who has fled a Muslim country who "overthrew"" a dictator in favor of a barbaric Islamist regime. An event planned by Western powers. You on the other hand, defend a genocidal dictator who has sponsored and financed many Islamist terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah.
Assad is a moderate reformer and freedom prevails under "his rule". Also, Hezbollah does not impose Islamic rule onto people. Hamas and the Syrian government are enemies. The Islamist regimes are your allies, with the key ally Saudi Arabia featuring the world´s most radical oppression of women

Don't kid yourself, Assad was a key supporter of Hamas until he started killing Sunnis. This is a sectarian war and Assad is a puppet of Iran's Islamic republic. And Assad still supports Hezbollah all the way.

PKK was old enemy.

For Turkey.

no question-----right now the scum of Iraq and Iran and Syria and Turkey are EXPLOITING the situation to MURDER-----Kurds are on top of the HIT LIST----and second are Christians----mostly in Syria, Iraq Turkey----with Christians in Lebanon coming in at a distance------the ONLY refugees who should be accepted into ANY civilized country right now are KURDS AND CHRISTIANS---(that is---from over there)

In order for the Kurds to gain true independence, each of those countries, Iraq, Syria, Iran, and especially Turkey have to be willing to give up portions of their land. They don't, so they will continue to kill the Kurds.

A little bit of good news for the Kurds in the last decade is they are now in autonomous control of a sizable portion of their land in Iraq, for the first time. That is why many other countries feel threatened.

He thinks every single one of the 300,000 Assad has slaughtered are terrorists. The animal Assad has literally leveled entire cities and towns, and Blue fisted up the ass is still busy kissing Assads ass.

well there were women who cried when adolf blew is brains out-----in fact MAGDA cried
I suspect that Blue fister is a Syrian exile with ties to the Assad regime. There is no other explanation.
I suspect Roudy is dispersed extremist Jew with ties to the Netanyahu regime. There is no other explanation.

Or...novel idea this...but maybe he just thinks Assad is an utter asshole?
Nope. Look, all Zionists aboard praise Islamist terrorist groups in Syria and blame Assad 24 hours per day.

Who specifically is praising what specific Islamist terrorist groups?

I think Israel are a great country with Army muscel.

Or...novel idea this...but maybe he just thinks Assad is an utter asshole?
Nope. Look, all Zionists aboard praise Islamist terrorist groups in Syria and blame Assad 24 hours per day.

Who specifically is praising what specific Islamist terrorist groups?

any person who fails to kiss the ass of assad----is by that
breach----IPSO FACTO adulating Islamic terrorism

America go in with 40,000-80,000 USAF soldiers.

Next year is true.

you want NAMES-----ROFLMAO

Barrel bombs and gas. Starvation from seiges.

Barrel bombs do horrific damage to human bodies. Their purpose is less to kill then to maim.

Fuck Assad. He's no better than ISIS.
He's killed far more than ISIS ever has. In fact had Obama and the West in general acted correctly and prevented Assad from committing this genocide, there wouldn't be an ISIS, nor would there be the horrific refugee crisis that the entire world has been affected with.

It's just heartbreaking Roudy - these are ordinary people, families, men women and children - what did they do to deserve this? I was listening to the ending of ONE seige...starvation, people forced to leave the only homes they knew as surrender. Never to go back. They don't want ISIS, but how can you ever support a leader that committed such horrible atrocities JUST to stay in power? And now Russia and Turkey mucking things up more.

I do wish Obama could have reacted more strongly but I also understand it isn't as simple as it would seem. Syria seems far more complicated than Iraq for instance because you are engaging Russian interests and, Turkey's border, and...the kurds and...every ethnic religious conflict known in the middle east.

How could someone drop BARREL BOMBS on his own people rather than begin a long term pathway towards a peaceful transfer of power? Maybe that is just not possible in the ME. So people will suffer instead :(
Hey Coyote, as you know I'm also a refugee myself, from the disastrous Jimmy Carter era. However, the "dictator" that ruled my previous country was a noble man who loved his country and chose in leave peace, rather than unleash the country's powerful military and slaughter hundreds of thousands of his own people in order to stay in power. That's what a patriot does. Although I and many exiles wished that he wouldn't have given up his throne so easily, I now realize that he figured that at some point in the future his people would realize the catastrophic mistake they had made, and they certainly have.

because of

Shah Of Iran criticizing British foreign policy towards Iran - ...
upload_2016-9-4_2-50-36.jpeg▶ 6:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciAEQMEtgNo
۱۴ آبان ۱۳۸۸ ه‍.ش. - بارگذاری توسطIranLiveNews
Iran Live News | Shah Of Iran Critisizing British policies toward Iran ... Critisizing British policies toward

turkey support isis

good boy-----tell the truth----Iranians HATE turks---but are willing to kiss as-----for manipulation purposes
Everyone wanted to sleep with his daughter so he thought he would make a game of this.

King: "Anyone who can wrestle my lion and kill it will be given permission fuck my daughter"

For days men would turn up from all over the land to try and kill the lion and would fail miserably. Finally a Turkish man showed up and went into the empty arena with the lion.

They were wrestling for about 30 minutes and everyone could hear loud screams from both.

After 45 minutes the door opens and the Turkish man walks out batterer and bruised takes a deep breath, brushes off his shoulder and says "Right, so who do I have to kill?"

EDIT: sorry that some of you don't get it, Most iranian jokes are about Turks being stupid. The Turk basically goes through all of that effort and messes up the order. He thought he had to fuck the lion

turkey support isis

good boy-----tell the truth----Iranians HATE turks---but are willing to kiss as-----for manipulation purposes
Everyone wanted to sleep with his daughter so he thought he would make a game of this.

King: "Anyone who can wrestle my lion and kill it will be given permission fuck my daughter"

For days men would turn up from all over the land to try and kill the lion and would fail miserably. Finally a Turkish man showed up and went into the empty arena with the lion.

They were wrestling for about 30 minutes and everyone could hear loud screams from both.

After 45 minutes the door opens and the Turkish man walks out batterer and bruised takes a deep breath, brushes off his shoulder and says "Right, so who do I have to kill?"

EDIT: sorry that some of you don't get it, Most iranian jokes are about Turks being stupid. The Turk basically goes through all of that effort and messes up the order. He thought he had to fuck the lion

for those who do not know ----ALL Iranian jokes about about---THE OTHER PEOPLE ----who are STUPID-------It need not be people really far away-----Iranians mock-----even the people from THAT VILLAGE OVER THE HILL-----it is always-----the OTHER GUY. ...... NOT US........ THEM!!!!!

PKK was old enemy.

For Turkey.

In order for the Kurds to gain true independence, each of those countries, Iraq, Syria, Iran, and especially Turkey have to be willing to give up portions of their land. They don't, so they will continue to kill the Kurds.

A little bit of good news for the Kurds in the last decade is they are now in autonomous control of a sizable portion of their land in Iraq, for the first time. That is why many other countries feel threatened.

Roudy----Capt Blei is not KIDDING himself-----He knows that
Assad kisses Hezbollah ass------Capt blei kisses Hezbollah and Iranian ass too.

turkey support isis

for those who do not know ----ALL Iranian jokes about about---THE OTHER PEOPLE ----who are STUPID-------It need not be people really far away-----Iranians mock-----even the people from THAT VILLAGE OVER THE HILL-----it is always-----the OTHER GUY. ...... NOT US........ THEM!!!!!
:badgrin:
turk = stupid
qazvini = gay
gilaki = whore and
Nerveless
isfihani =cheap
arabs= very stupid and crazy and animal
persian = god- great

turkey support isis

turk = stupid
qazvini = gay
gilaki = whore and
Nerveless
isfihani =cheap
persian = god- great

right DANI-----you are a TRUE BLUE Iranian

turkey support isis

turk = stupid
qazvini = gay
gilaki = whore and
Nerveless
isfihani =cheap
persian = god- great

right DANI-----you are a TRUE BLUE Iranian
but it was for +10 years ago . people dont make racist joke very much now
social media helped people to understand it .

i like kurds . i have kurd family.
but fact= pkk is terrorist like isis

True. Not all Kurds are the same just like Iran's Turks from Azarbaijan are very different than the Turks in Turkey.

My grandparents, aunts and uncles from one side all spoke Kurdish and Aramaic.

Barrel bombs and gas. Starvation from seiges.

Barrel bombs do horrific damage to human bodies. Their purpose is less to kill then to maim.

Fuck Assad. He's no better than ISIS.
He's killed far more than ISIS ever has. In fact had Obama and the West in general acted correctly and prevented Assad from committing this genocide, there wouldn't be an ISIS, nor would there be the horrific refugee crisis that the entire world has been affected with.

It's just heartbreaking Roudy - these are ordinary people, families, men women and children - what did they do to deserve this? I was listening to the ending of ONE seige...starvation, people forced to leave the only homes they knew as surrender. Never to go back. They don't want ISIS, but how can you ever support a leader that committed such horrible atrocities JUST to stay in power? And now Russia and Turkey mucking things up more.

I do wish Obama could have reacted more strongly but I also understand it isn't as simple as it would seem. Syria seems far more complicated than Iraq for instance because you are engaging Russian interests and, Turkey's border, and...the kurds and...every ethnic religious conflict known in the middle east.

How could someone drop BARREL BOMBS on his own people rather than begin a long term pathway towards a peaceful transfer of power? Maybe that is just not possible in the ME. So people will suffer instead :(
Hey Coyote, as you know I'm also a refugee myself, from the disastrous Jimmy Carter era. However, the "dictator" that ruled my previous country was a noble man who loved his country and chose in leave peace, rather than unleash the country's powerful military and slaughter hundreds of thousands of his own people in order to stay in power. That's what a patriot does. Although I and many exiles wished that he wouldn't have given up his throne so easily, I now realize that he figured that at some point in the future his people would realize the catastrophic mistake they had made, and they certainly have.

because of

Shah Of Iran criticizing British foreign policy towards Iran - ...
View attachment 88174▶ 6:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciAEQMEtgNo
۱۴ آبان ۱۳۸۸ ه‍.ش. - بارگذاری توسطIranLiveNews
Iran Live News | Shah Of Iran Critisizing British policies toward Iran ... Critisizing British policies toward
Correct. Even though the shah was pro Western, he had gotten out of control and as leader of OPEC decided to raise oil prices in the middle of a world wide recession.

Forum List

Back