Turkey’s target in Syria are the Kurds, not ISIS: official

turkey support isis

good boy-----tell the truth----Iranians HATE turks---but are willing to kiss as-----for manipulation purposes
Everyone wanted to sleep with his daughter so he thought he would make a game of this.

King: "Anyone who can wrestle my lion and kill it will be given permission fuck my daughter"

For days men would turn up from all over the land to try and kill the lion and would fail miserably. Finally a Turkish man showed up and went into the empty arena with the lion.

They were wrestling for about 30 minutes and everyone could hear loud screams from both.

After 45 minutes the door opens and the Turkish man walks out batterer and bruised takes a deep breath, brushes off his shoulder and says "Right, so who do I have to kill?"

EDIT: sorry that some of you don't get it, Most iranian jokes are about Turks being stupid. The Turk basically goes through all of that effort and messes up the order. He thought he had to fuck the lion

for those who do not know ----ALL Iranian jokes about about---THE OTHER PEOPLE ----who are STUPID-------It need not be people really far away-----Iranians mock-----even the people from THAT VILLAGE OVER THE HILL-----it is always-----the OTHER GUY. ...... NOT US........ THEM!!!!!
:badgrin:
turk = stupid
qazvini = gay
gilaki = whore and
Nerveless
isfihani =cheap
arabs= very stupid and crazy and animal
persian = god- great

right DANI-----you are a TRUE BLUE Iranian
Those stereotypes are very similar to the ones we have here in the US, for example Polish = stupid. Speaking of racist, Dani is rashti, I'll let Dani tell you what Rashti's are known for. LOL

Unless there is a regime change and the evil cancer of Islamism is removed from Iran, and fast, Persians will change forever. There are now two generations of youth that have been raised in the Islamic republic. Fortunately, social media has helped contain some of the cultural damage caused by the Islamists.

good boy-----tell the truth----Iranians HATE turks---but are willing to kiss as-----for manipulation purposes
Everyone wanted to sleep with his daughter so he thought he would make a game of this.

King: "Anyone who can wrestle my lion and kill it will be given permission fuck my daughter"

For days men would turn up from all over the land to try and kill the lion and would fail miserably. Finally a Turkish man showed up and went into the empty arena with the lion.

They were wrestling for about 30 minutes and everyone could hear loud screams from both.

After 45 minutes the door opens and the Turkish man walks out batterer and bruised takes a deep breath, brushes off his shoulder and says "Right, so who do I have to kill?"

EDIT: sorry that some of you don't get it, Most iranian jokes are about Turks being stupid. The Turk basically goes through all of that effort and messes up the order. He thought he had to fuck the lion

for those who do not know ----ALL Iranian jokes about about---THE OTHER PEOPLE ----who are STUPID-------It need not be people really far away-----Iranians mock-----even the people from THAT VILLAGE OVER THE HILL-----it is always-----the OTHER GUY. ...... NOT US........ THEM!!!!!
:badgrin:
turk = stupid
qazvini = gay
gilaki = whore and
Nerveless
isfihani =cheap
arabs= very stupid and crazy and animal
persian = god- great

right DANI-----you are a TRUE BLUE Iranian
Those stereotypes are very similar to the ones we have here in the US, for example Polish = stupid. Speaking of racist, Dani is rashti, I'll let Dani tell you what Rashti's are known for. LOL

Unless there is a regime change and the evil cancer of Islamism is removed from Iran, and fast, Persians will change forever. There are now two generations of youth that have been raised in the Islamic republic. Fortunately, social media has helped contain some of the cultural damage caused by the Islamists.

im not rashti . rashti live in gilan province . but i live in mazandran
we have different local langauge .+ iran shah was mazandrani
+
but some tehran people call both of us rashti or shomali(north people )

Gilan Province - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,26m0zjVq2gyDQGC9vo6OXqrXz-iNjSayERzGBWnUfRj8ljKGZZRCuA7q3dfojMvH5HDEL5KxVMSejBGW1ekys3mNkVzgQxa95rNtzg_4fb7hkec_uTVlf-Z2S0x8wTLQjB_Y2ROnxV_vT2IGvo_WR58tIcDfOzVB22FGU6n8uCdzps5s895PXOSMqIxHYT4u7i_ucr-Z54i3Cxo&w=278&h=160

Mazandaran Province - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,2KchUkf9oexfmNprtH6CaVjCG032XgYQC81crQDzi0RNEpn76P9C1nHteaG746-s39EdVZrhFpykoxtYfO3vQCfnMyJ9zwJm5hEhYY0tF3jkf-QDa7Ob-0-Jxwk7aXfveajlC5JHqdVGUc3lJ6gAWTkAI5svEkphQMqhSeRO4HNpjOZeOvUgbDzp5pju5IA1N2rRafz--xXYPw&w=278&h=160

650px-MazandaranAdminMapColored.PNG

well there were women who cried when adolf blew is brains out-----in fact MAGDA cried
I suspect that Blue fister is a Syrian exile with ties to the Assad regime. There is no other explanation.
I suspect Roudy is dispersed extremist Jew with ties to the Netanyahu regime. There is no other explanation.
No asshole, I am a Jew who has fled a Muslim country who "overthrew"" a dictator in favor of a barbaric Islamist regime. An event planned by Western powers. You on the other hand, defend a genocidal dictator who has sponsored and financed many Islamist terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah.
Assad is a moderate reformer and freedom prevails under "his rule". Also, Hezbollah does not impose Islamic rule onto people. Hamas and the Syrian government are enemies. The Islamist regimes are your allies, with the key ally Saudi Arabia featuring the world´s most radical oppression of women

Don't kid yourself, Assad was a key supporter of Hamas until he started killing Sunnis. This is a sectarian war and Assad is a puppet of Iran's Islamic republic. And Assad still supports Hezbollah all the way.
You are a puppet and Hama is just "another Zionist contribution to humanity."

well there were women who cried when adolf blew is brains out-----in fact MAGDA cried
I suspect that Blue fister is a Syrian exile with ties to the Assad regime. There is no other explanation.
I suspect Roudy is dispersed extremist Jew with ties to the Netanyahu regime. There is no other explanation.

Or...novel idea this...but maybe he just thinks Assad is an utter asshole?
Nope. Look, all Zionists aboard praise Islamist terrorist groups in Syria and blame Assad 24 hours per day.

Who specifically is praising what specific Islamist terrorist groups?
You tell me you don´t know? lol

does lump of shit Yildirim actually believe that someone was going to ask his opinion?

What do you mean? You think that it is possible that the Persians will forget all non-Muslim heritage they have had?

Forum List

Back