Tunisia to host the largest conference supporting Palestinian prisoners

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
TUNIS, (PIC)-- Tunisian capital is scheduled to host the biggest international conference in support of Palestinian and Arab prisoners in Israeli jails, next November, under an official auspices of the Republic's President Moncef Marzouki.

The Preparatory Committee for the conference, which met on Tuesday, decided that the Conference will kick off on the tenth and eleventh of November.

It added that a group of politicians and human rights activists have been working on making the necessary preparations for the conference, which the committee described as "the largest" of its kind, supporting the prisoners issue in Israeli jails.

The Committee revealed in a statement that delegations of more than thirty countries around the world will take part in the conference which will be held after two months under the Tunisian President's auspices.

Tunisia is jockeying around for a position in the muslim world pending the establishment of the caliphate delusion Watching the muslim countries play this game reminds me of the nite clubs of the 60 and 70s ---with strobe lites and thick with the stink of marijauna ------and the flcker of the zoned out faces of the zoned zombies withing to the music and the strobe rhythms

Tunisia is jockeying around for a position in the muslim world pending the establishment of the caliphate delusion Watching the muslim countries play this game reminds me of the nite clubs of the 60 and 70s ---with strobe lites and thick with the stink of marijauna ------and the flcker of the zoned out faces of the zoned zombies withing to the music and the strobe rhythms

Ahhhh, the good old days.

Ahhhh, the good old days.

They were good except for the excruciatingly annoying hours spent for the sake of friendship in those simulations of hades. Horrors developed in those hades simulations
---from complete alienation to bodies cold and blue with a pile of ice in the groin

TUNIS, (PIC)-- Tunisian capital is scheduled to host the biggest international conference in support of Palestinian and Arab prisoners in Israeli jails, next November, under an official auspices of the Republic's President Moncef Marzouki.
They may host palistanian criminals in tunisian jails too, of course.

The Preparatory Committee for the conference, which met on Tuesday, decided that the Conference will kick off on the tenth and eleventh of November.

It added that a group of politicians and human rights activists have been working on making the necessary preparations for the conference, which the committee described as "the largest" of its kind, supporting the prisoners issue in Israeli jails.

The Committee revealed in a statement that delegations of more than thirty countries around the world will take part in the conference which will be held after two months under the Tunisian President's auspices.

Think maybe they're plotting to float a fleet of blockade runners?

They simply do not want to be left out of the GREAT CALIPHATE DELUSION

i remember 1981 and the palestinian prisoners of nafha...in a time of great sadness and little hope they would not let the fire of irish freedom be snuffed, and it meant so much to us...we owe them so much and will never forget their kindness.

"We salute the heroic struggle of Bobby Sands and his comrades, for they have sacrificed the most valuable possession of any human being. They gave their lives for freedom."

Samidoun: Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network » 1981 Solidarity Message from Palestinian Prisoners to Irish Hunger Strikers

go raibh mile maith agaibh agus beannacht, mo chairde. ni siochain go saoirse.

Last edited:

i remember 1981 and the palestinian prisoners of nafha...in a time of great sadness and little hope they would not let the fire of irish freedom be snuffed, and it meant so much to us...we owe them so much and will never forget their kindness.

"We salute the heroic struggle of Bobby Sands and his comrades, for they have sacrificed the most valuable possession of any human being. They gave their lives for freedom."

Samidoun: Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network » 1981 Solidarity Message from Palestinian Prisoners to Irish Hunger Strikers

go raibh mile maith agaibh agus beannacht, mo chairde. ni siochain go saoirse.

What the ZioNista don't seem to recognize is the human quest for freedom is greater than their will to live in chains, physically or politically....The victim's brethren never forget a holocaust and spiritually they grow stronger: The Armeneans, the Jews, the Irish, and now the Palestinians.

Last edited:

Samidoun: Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network » 1981 Solidarity Message from Palestinian Prisoners to Irish Hunger Strikersgo raibh mile maith agaibh agus beannacht, mo chairde. ni siochain go saoirse.

What the ZioNista don't seem to recognize is the human quest for freedom is greater than their will to live in chains, physically or politically....The victim's brethren never forget a holocaust and spiritually they grow stronger: The Armeneans, the Jews, the Irish, and now the Palestinians.

I remember giving my Irish girl friend's daughter a book entitled "My Irish Countrymen." It taught her about
why the Irish holocaust was a slow motion genocide by the British by starving the Irish to death just like the Nazi's and what the Israeli's are doing today with similar and other methods...

I can see the solidarity.

Last edited:
The jewish community of Tunisia is more than 2500 years old ----it is gone now--------by virtue of GENOCIDE peeballs is delighted to dance on the corpses of his favorite social manifestation

The jewish community of Tunisia is more than 2500 years old ----it is gone now--------by virtue of GENOCIDE peeballs is delighted to dance on the corpses of his favorite social manifestation

pbel was not dancing on anyone's grave, quite unlike you.

it always struck me as odd how all these jewish states thrived and flourished under arab and/or muslim rules, only to disappear with the advent of zionism and the growth of israel. well, not odd exactly, that fact. what i find odd is that somehow jewish people always seem to implicate the arab and/or muslim people in the failure of these ancient and thriving communities.

(oh god...here comes another lecture on dhimmitude. the best i can figure it is that dhimmitude was just an early acknowledgement of religious freedom....kinda like "ok, you're jewish so we are not going to make you do this and we are going to do everything to accomadate you, but it is going to cost us something to provide those special services to you so we will tax you for them.")

good idea DEACH ----there are people who survived slavery in the COTTON GROWING SOUTH too The current success of the current zionist project has nothing to do with the program of your hero ADOLF ABU ALI it is the response to DHIMMIA just as is SOUTHERN SUDAN ----of course you prefer other outcomes----like the genocide of the Biafrans of the ARMENIANS such a DELIGHT are you still mourning the TRAGEDY OF ANDALUSIA ???

it always struck me as odd how all these jewish states thrived and flourished under arab and/or muslim rules, only to disappear with the advent of zionism and the growth of israel. well, not odd exactly, that fact. what i find odd is that somehow jewish people always seem to implicate the arab and/or muslim people in the failure of these ancient and thriving communities.

(oh god...here comes another lecture on dhimmitude. the best i can figure it is that dhimmitude was just an early acknowledgement of religious freedom....kinda like "ok, you're jewish so we are not going to make you do this and we are going to do everything to accomadate you, but it is going to cost us something to provide those special services to you so we will tax you for them.")
Here is what a Jew from one of these Muslim countries had to say. No doubt all those other Jews from the Middle East who belong to this Jimena group have stories of their own as well as the other Jews who came from the Middle East, just as it has never been easy for Hindus, Buddhists and Christians in many of the Southeast Asian countries like Pakistan. As you can see, it wasn't a bed of roses for these Middle Eastern Jews.
JIMENA Memmi

from a true idiot
""dhimmitude was just an early acknowledgement of religious freedom....""

I am not surprised as a child I grew up in a town that had been hard core BUNDIST during world war II There I was told that black slavery was a favor to african natives--------they were afforded the opportunity to become christians and live in the civilized UNITED STATES----lucky cotton pickers that they were. OH GOODY the muslims are coming ----now we can be dhimmis---pay Jizya---live near the town dump and do all the dirty work for the GLORIOUS MUSLIMS -----and if they happen to want one of our girls WE SHOULD FEEL HONORED -----and ----of course---the baby is their---and the girl is theirs

good idea DEACH ----there are people who survived slavery in the COTTON GROWING SOUTH too The current success of the current zionist project has nothing to do with the program of your hero ADOLF ABU ALI it is the response to DHIMMIA just as is SOUTHERN SUDAN ----of course you prefer other outcomes----like the genocide of the Biafrans of the ARMENIANS such a DELIGHT are you still mourning the TRAGEDY OF ANDALUSIA ???

i cannot believe you are comparing jews that lived in thriving and prosperous communities throughout the mideast and northern africa, those who never had any complaints before the advent of the jewish state and were regarded by their arab benefactors as a protected people, with the horrible plight of africans captured, transported, and sold into a lifetime of hard servitude as slaves and whose dear and precious children were nothing more than chattel.

what kind of racist, bigoted monster are you. i am beginning to get a glimmer as to why most of the black people have very little regard for jewish people, given the attitude you display nearly 150 years after the emancipation proclamation and the 13th and 14th amendments to the constitution of the united states of america which, if you are to be believed, took an oath to defend from all enemies, foreign and domestic...not to become a domestic enemy... and 50 years after the historic voting rights act.

you should hang your head in shame.

it always struck me as odd how all these jewish states thrived and flourished ...

What Jewish states are you referring to and what makes you think they were thriving or flourishing?

i cannot believe you are comparing jews that lived in thriving and prosperous communities throughout the mideast and northern africa, those who never had any complaints before the advent of the jewish state and were regarded by their arab benefactors as a protected people, with the horrible plight of africans captured, transported, and sold into a lifetime of hard servitude as slaves and whose dear and precious children were nothing more than chattel.

what kind of racist, bigoted monster are you. i am beginning to get a glimmer as to why most of the black people have very little regard for jewish people...

Given your hateful, bigoted behavior here it is clear why nobdy cared what the Brits did to the Irish.

what kind of racist, bigoted monster are you. i am beginning to get a glimmer as to why most of the black people have very little regard for jewish people, given the attitude you display nearly 150 years after the emancipation proclamation and the 13th and 14th amendments to the constitution of the united states of america which, if you are to be believed, took an oath to defend from all enemies, foreign and domestic...not to become a domestic enemy... and 50 years after the historic voting rights act.

you should hang your head in shame.
You are just "beginning to think"?...no, you were always a neo Nazi Jew hating :asshole: nothing anybody said or will say can change that. Eat shit, cocksucker :9:

Last edited:

it always struck me as odd how all these jewish states thrived and flourished ...

What Jewish states are you referring to and what makes you think they were thriving or flourishing?
The Jewish states that existed in the whiskey bottle shoved up his anus by his Muslim IslamoNazi boyfriend. LOL

Forum List

Back