Tunisia to demand compensation for Israeli bombing of its school in Gaza

DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2012%5C2%5Cimages_News_2012_11_22_school_300_0.jpg

TUNIS, (PIC)-- The Tunisian presidential advisor for international affairs, Anwar Al-Gharbi, has disclosed that his country was discussing means of retaliating to the Israeli bombing of its school in Gaza.

He told Quds Press on Thursday that the Israeli occupation forces shelled the Tunisian school in Gaza shortly after a solidarity visit by a senior official delegation to the beleaguered Strip.

He said that Tunis was studying retaliating to that act either by demanding compensation or filing a lawsuit with international courts.

Tunisia supports the Palestinian people’s struggle and believes that each people in the world is entitled to defend itself in face of aggression, Gharbi said.

Meanwhile, Tunisian president Al-Muncef Al-Marzouki reached Palestinian premier in Gaza Ismail Haneyya over the phone and congratulated him over the victory in Gaza over the Israeli aggression.

Wow, all that love! How much cash is Tunisia sending to help them rebuild after their victory?

More than they will be sending to Israel, I'm sure.

DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2012%5C2%5Cimages_News_2012_11_22_school_300_0.jpg

TUNIS, (PIC)-- The Tunisian presidential advisor for international affairs, Anwar Al-Gharbi, has disclosed that his country was discussing means of retaliating to the Israeli bombing of its school in Gaza.

He told Quds Press on Thursday that the Israeli occupation forces shelled the Tunisian school in Gaza shortly after a solidarity visit by a senior official delegation to the beleaguered Strip.

He said that Tunis was studying retaliating to that act either by demanding compensation or filing a lawsuit with international courts.

Tunisia supports the Palestinian people’s struggle and believes that each people in the world is entitled to defend itself in face of aggression, Gharbi said.

Meanwhile, Tunisian president Al-Muncef Al-Marzouki reached Palestinian premier in Gaza Ismail Haneyya over the phone and congratulated him over the victory in Gaza over the Israeli aggression.

Wow, all that love! How much cash is Tunisia sending to help them rebuild after their victory?

Right, the Gaza Arabs don't need any money to rebuild. They've go the glow of victory to keep them warm.

Is anyone interested in GENERAL PRINCIPLES ---regarding
compensations for VANDALISMS by governments that
impact societies and nations and the varous religious creeds
of the world. In fact India----did issue a murmur regarding
the wanton destruction of Buddhist statuary in Afghanistan,
Buddha was a HINDU PRINCE ----I believe most people would
agree that India does have a grievance regarding this attack
on its cultural heritage ---tunisia and a school house
just does not cut it for me

Last edited:
Deach---you pose a very very specific circumstance In the course of my own life----NO MUSLIM STUDENT ever threw a rock at me and yelled "YOU KILLED JESUS"
----but there were little Irish catholic girls in my neighborhood who did

and there were some people who ripped that MEZZUZAH thing off my door post-----I have no idea who did it-----but there were no muslims around
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjgP33-Hi1c]Israeli Settler Brags - "We Killed Jesus & We're Proud Of It" - YouTube[/ame]
It looks like Yusef Mohammed wants us to think that he is pulling up a new video, when people with his mind set have pulled up this same video from the NeoNazi/Islamfascist hate sites numerous times before which really makes them look silly. Don't you guys ever have anything new? Instead of a couple of Jewish youths how about showing us videos of the Muslim children sitting so quietly watching cartoons which teach them to hate and kill the Jews. Instead of the regular cartoons the children in America watch on Saturday morning, I can just imagine the typical programming in Muslim countries. Do you think Yusef Mohammed that the childrens' cartoons in Southeast Asia also teach the children to hate the Buddhists, Christian, and Hindus as well as the Jews?

Israel 'first nation in history to finance its enemies'
Friday, November 23, 2012 | Ryan Jones
A number of Israeli commentators have registered their immense frustration over the fact that Israel did not even come close to leveraging all it had to defeat Hamas and put an end to the Gaza missile threat during the recently-ended Gaza conflict.

Everyone knows that Gaza is not self-sufficient, and receives nearly all its water and a large portion of its electricity from Israel. There was not even a hiccup in that supply as the residents of Gaza rained down missiles on Israeli cities.

But perhaps even more shocking is the fact that the Bank of Israel continued to send Brinks trucks carrying millions of dollars to Hamas during the war.

Israel 'first nation in history to finance its enemies' | Alternative

Israel 'first nation in history to finance its enemies'
Friday, November 23, 2012 | Ryan Jones
A number of Israeli commentators have registered their immense frustration over the fact that Israel did not even come close to leveraging all it had to defeat Hamas and put an end to the Gaza missile threat during the recently-ended Gaza conflict.

Everyone knows that Gaza is not self-sufficient, and receives nearly all its water and a large portion of its electricity from Israel. There was not even a hiccup in that supply as the residents of Gaza rained down missiles on Israeli cities.

But perhaps even more shocking is the fact that the Bank of Israel continued to send Brinks trucks carrying millions of dollars to Hamas during the war.

Israel 'first nation in history to finance its enemies' | Alternative

Israel should allow them to make their own money.

Forum List

Back