1 killed, 9 wounded in Israeli gunfire near Gaza

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Israeli troops shot dead a Palestinian man and wounded nine along Gaza's border fence with Israel on Friday, a Gaza health official said, reporting the first violence since a truce between Israel and Gaza's Hamas rulers took hold a day before.

The shooting appeared to be an isolated incident and was unlikely to jeopardize the Egyptian-brokered cease-fire, which called for an end to Gaza rocket fire on Israel and Israeli airstrikes on Gaza. The truce came after eight days of cross-border fighting, the bloodiest battle between Israel and Hamas in four years.

The Gaza prime minister, Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas, has urged militant factions to respect the cease-fire.

The man killed Friday was part of a group of people who approached Israel's border fence with Gaza to pick up parts of an Israeli army jeep damaged in the fighting, said Gaza health official Adnan Abu Salmia. He said soldiers opened fire, killing one man and wounding nine.

1 killed, 9 wounded in Israeli gunfire near Gaza - Yahoo! News

Last edited:

After Israel agrees to a cease fire it is still killing Palestinians in Gaza.

But what can you expect from a lying sack of shit country.

Poor tinnnie still in mourning that the his fellow islamo nazi pigs, sows, pimps and whores can STILL BE PREVENTED from slitting the throats of infants and engaging
in the obscene mutilation murders that he so enjoys He was so OPTIMISTIC that
the new agreement would make----to HIS DELIGHT_---his lust for mutilation murder LEGAL

Poor tinnnie still in mourning that the his fellow islamo nazi pigs, sows, pimps and whores can STILL BE PREVENTED from slitting the throats of infants and engaging
in the obscene mutilation murders that he so enjoys He was so OPTIMISTIC that
the new agreement would make----to HIS DELIGHT_---his lust for mutilation murder LEGAL

Speaking of lying sacks of shit.:clap2::clap2:

I don't know how the army can justify this in the same way that I don't know how hamas could justify the 13 rockets fired after the cease fire yesterday. I guess each side has to, as per the instructions, appeal to Egypt to investigate and punish those involved if the results demand it.

I didn't expect you to be in line of the truth.

Truth is, that today at noon, about 300 Palestinians approached the border, started throwing stones at soldiers, and tried, with knifes, to cut the fense.

They were called to stop and go back, didn't listen, not even after soldiers shot in the air at warning.

So they did what was left to do.

That, is PALESTINIANS brutally breaking the ceasfire, which one of its basic was stopping the attackes against Israeli civilians and soldiers.

That is AFTER the already broke the ceasefire LESS THAN AN HOUR after it started by non-stop rocket launching into Israel.

The Palestinians BROKE the ceasfire, TWICE.

But don't let truth, or REAL FACTS, confuse you.

I don't know how the army can justify this in the same way that I don't know how hamas could justify the 13 rockets fired after the cease fire yesterday. I guess each side has to, as per the instructions, appeal to Egypt to investigate and punish those involved if the results demand it.

Tinnie fully justifies that continued launching of poison baby brain smashing nail bombs i
into Israel-------he does object to the fact that the kids are rushed into
shelters when the bombing starts-----he loves to see smashed baby brain in the gutter-----it is his "CULTURE" and "RELIGION"

Lipush----you are not challenging Tinnie's views----he has already stated that he believes that the people who call themselves "palestinians" have a right to slit the throats of jewish infants

Forum List

Back