Tump Saw Dancing Israelis NOT Muslims : POLICE AUDIO/VIDEO

Donnie sees lots of dancing objects .. he can afford better drugs.

No I heard Donald the liar say thousands and thousands of people over in Jersey. Not 5.

You know there are a lot of Muslims living over there.......

He saw them on TV, being broadcast.

POST #3 SHOWS THE CNN AND CBS VIDEOS

I don't see any dancing going on. No tailgate parties, no thousands and thousands...nothing.

FROM THE ZIONUTS STANDPOINT

THERE IS NO PALESTINE

NO ETHNIC CLEANSING/APARTHEID

AND THE WOMAN WHO APPEARS ON THE VIDEO AND WHO COMPLAINED TO THE NORTH BERGEN NJ POLICE IS , FOR SOME REASON, NOT BELIEVABLE.

NEITHER IS PD OFFICER DECARLO

I'm not denying someone was arrested, I'm kind of staying on topic, that being: "Tump Saw Dancing Israelis NOT Muslims : POLICE AUDIO/VIDEO"

I don't really care about your conspiracy theories, have at 'em, loon.

Nothing you have stated comes close to what Trump described he saw on tv.

"Anyhow, the three left the roof, took an Urban truck, and drove to a parking lot, located about a five-minute drive from the offices. They parked, stood on the roof of the truck to get a better view of the destroyed towers and took photographs. A woman who was in the building above the lot testified that she saw them smiling and exchanging high-fives. She and another neighbor called the police and reported on Middle-Eastern looking people dancing on the truck. They copied and reported the license plates."

No I heard Donald the liar say thousands and thousands of people over in Jersey. Not 5.

I didn't see anyone dancing.

WHEN IT COME TO THE ZIONUTS YOU ARE REALLY "BLIND"

So what you're really saying is the Donald the liar conflated the reports/stories of the 5 Israelis who were allegedly celebrating into a celebration by thousands and thousands of people, on TV, which he saw?

Oh, did he mention how many Muslims live there?

It's worse than I thought!

So what you're really saying is the Donald the liar conflated the reports/stories of the 5 Israelis who were allegedly celebrating into a celebration by thousands and thousands of people, on TV, which he saw?

There were , at least two celebrations

1) The 5 Mossad agents in North Bergen , NJ

2) Numerous Palestinians in the ME.

9/11..... That old Zionist conspiracy..... Lol

I understand the TRUTH is painful and you can not believe that YOUR PEOPLE would do something like that,but they did.

You can get videos from the North Bergen Police Department and the two eye witness to deny they observed what was reported.

There were , at least two celebrations

1) The 5 Mossad agents in North Bergen , NJ

2) Numerous Palestinians in the ME.

Mossad agents, muslim terrorists = same thing .. if you're Trump trying to scare simpleton RW's.

NEW YORK TIMES

5 Young Israelis, Caught in Net of Suspicion

As their lawyer tells it, when the five young men were picked up by F.B.I. agents in midday on Sept. 11, they had a box cutter with them. One man carried $4,000 in cash, another had two passports.

In short, there probably were good reasons to be suspicious of the men who became the subjects of widespread news coverage.

What those early news accounts missed, however, was that all five of the men were Israeli Jews, and that if they had box cutters, it was because at least four of them and possibly all five worked for Urban Moving Systems, a household moving company in New York and New Jersey.

They are now facing deportation for overstaying their visas and other immigration offenses, but their lawyer says their case is a reminder that though roughly 500 people have now been detained as part of the crackdown on possible terrorists, that does not mean all of them are part of any terror network.

Driving a large van across the George Washington Bridge toward Manhattan hours after the deadly attack on American landmarks, the five men, well built and in their 20's, were speaking in a foreign language. They appeared to be from the Middle East. By some accounts, they seemed to be making light of the tragic situation."

I don't see any dancing going on. No tailgate parties, no thousands and thousands...nothing.

THERE IS NO PALESTINE

AND THE WOMAN WHO APPEARS ON THE VIDEO AND WHO COMPLAINED TO THE NORTH BERGEN NJ POLICE IS , FOR SOME REASON, NOT BELIEVABLE.

I'm not denying someone was arrested, I'm kind of staying on topic, that being: "Tump Saw Dancing Israelis NOT Muslims : POLICE AUDIO/VIDEO"

"Anyhow, the three left the roof, took an Urban truck, and drove to a parking lot, located about a five-minute drive from the offices. They parked, stood on the roof of the truck to get a better view of the destroyed towers and took photographs. A woman who was in the building above the lot testified that she saw them smiling and exchanging high-fives. She and another neighbor called the police and reported on Middle-Eastern looking people dancing on the truck. They copied and reported the license plates."

And? Still, nothing you have said comes anywhere near what Trump described. Why did you even use his name in the title of this thread?

THERE IS NO PALESTINE

And? Still, nothing you have said comes anywhere near what Trump described. Why did you even use his name in the title of this thread?

THE REPORTS HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED BY THE NEW YORK TIMES.

PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT.

CALL YOUR HANDLERS AT AIPAC AND DEMAND THAT USMB BAN ME OR DELETE AND/OR TRANSFER THE THREAD TO A LESS CONSPICUOUS LOCATION.

THERE IS NO PALESTINE

THE REPORTS HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED BY THE NEW YORK TIMES.

PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT.

CALL YOUR HANDLERS AT AIPAC AND DEMAND THAT USMB BAN ME OR DELETE AND/OR TRANSFER THE THREAD TO A LESS CONSPICUOUS LOCATION.

Great, some Israelis over stayed their visas, I really don't give a shit. What does this have to do with Trump?

EDIT: Wait... I didn't get to fully appreciate your response:

"CALL YOUR HANDLERS AT AIPAC AND DEMAND THAT USMB BAN ME OR DELETE AND/OR TRANSFER THE THREAD TO A LESS CONSPICUOUS LOCATION."

Yep, if I ever expected a sentence to be in all caps that pretty much would be it. :eusa_dance:

How did Trump SEE a police transmission?

The audio transmission is a reported gas leak at a high school just as the maker of the YouTube video claims with text that "five dancing Israelis" are being reported at that point of the police transmission.

Say what!?! What kind of drugs is this guy smoking?

The gas leak at the high school has absolutely nothing to do with 9/11, Israelis, extraterrestrials.

And check my math, but "five dancing Israelis" is not "thousand and thousands" of people cheering in Jersey City.
Damn it!
He is Donald Fucking Trump
If he says he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating......he saw thousands celebrating

Last edited:
How did Trump SEE a police transmission?

The audio transmission is a reported gas leak at a high school just as the maker of the YouTube video claims with text that "five dancing Israelis" are being reported at that point of the police transmission.

Say what!?! What kind of drugs is this guy smoking?

The gas leak at the high school has absolutely nothing to do with 9/11, Israelis, extraterrestrials.

And check my math, but "five dancing Israelis" is not "thousand and thousands" of people cheering in Jersey City.
Damn it!
He is Donald Fucking Trump
If he says he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating......he saw thousands celebrating

TRUE.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT HE WILL APPRECIATE THE CLARIFICATION.

Yes, and the Israelis were dancing for a very different reason than the reason Muslims in the Middle East were dancing. The Israelis were dancing because they knew that the 9/11 attacks would cause the U.S. to finally take the threat of terrorism more seriously.

Yes, and the Israelis were dancing for a very different reason than the reason Muslims in the Middle East were dancing. The Israelis were dancing because they knew that the 9/11 attacks would cause the U.S. to finally take the threat of terrorism more seriously.

EXACTLY.

NO ONE IS ACCUSING ISRAHELL OF PERPETRATING THE ATTACK

BUT ONE WONDERS WHY WOULD THE ZIONUTS STICK IT TO ITS BENEFACTORS

THE US HAS GIVEN THE MOTHERFUCKERS OVER $100 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion A YEAR. SINCE 1949

BUT THEY WANTED US TO TASTE TERRORISM

WHEN ALL THEY HAVE TO DO TO STOP IT IS ABOLISH THE TALMUDIST STATE AND GIT

I'm not convinced they were dancing at all.

I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT FROM YOUR PEOPLE'S STANDPOINT THE ZIONUTS INTENTIONS ARE PURE AS THE WHITE DRIVEN SNOW.

No, I'm not really concerned with whether they were dancing or not, it has no bearing on my life. I don't take this one witness' account as the gospel truth because it fits some pre-conceived notion of how I feel about a particular subject, that's what you do.

Again, I'll ask. What does this thread have to do with Trump?

I'm not convinced they were dancing at all.

I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT FROM YOUR PEOPLE'S STANDPOINT THE ZIONUTS INTENTIONS ARE PURE AS THE WHITE DRIVEN SNOW.

No, I'm not really concerned with whether they were dancing or not, it has no bearing on my life. I don't take this one witness' account as the gospel truth because it fits some pre-conceived notion of how I feel about a particular subject, that's what you do.

Again, I'll ask. What does this thread have to do with Trump?

HE MISIDENTIFIED THE FOLKS WHO WERE CELEBRATING IN NEW JERSEY - THEY WERE NOT "ISLAMOFASCISTS" - THEY WERE ZIONUTS.

Forum List

Back