Tump Saw Dancing Israelis NOT Muslims : POLICE AUDIO/VIDEO

How did Trump SEE a police transmission?

The audio transmission is a reported gas leak at a high school just as the maker of the YouTube video claims with text that "five dancing Israelis" are being reported at that point of the police transmission.

Say what!?! What kind of drugs is this guy smoking?

The gas leak at the high school has absolutely nothing to do with 9/11, Israelis, extraterrestrials.

And check my math, but "five dancing Israelis" is not "thousand and thousands" of people cheering in Jersey City.

That video is one of the more retarded conspiracy whack pieces I've ever seen.

LISTEN YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

PROVIDE A LINK TO THE NORTH BERGEN NJ PD , Officer Scott De Carlo - DENYING THAT THE VIDEO IS ACCURATE

YOUR BULLSHIT ALLEGATIONS ARE IRRELEVANT

Last edited:
No I heard Donald the liar say thousands and thousands of people over in Jersey. Not 5.

You know there are a lot of Muslims living over there.......

He saw them on TV, being broadcast.

Wow, what a bullshit video. First mistake it makes is that that is NOT what Mossad stands for.

No I heard Donald the liar say thousands and thousands of people over in Jersey. Not 5.

POST #3 SHOWS THE CNN AND CBS VIDEOS

I don't see any dancing going on. No tailgate parties, no thousands and thousands...nothing.

FROM THE ZIONUTS STANDPOINT

THERE IS NO PALESTINE

NO ETHNIC CLEANSING/APARTHEID

AND THE WOMAN WHO APPEARS ON THE VIDEO AND WHO COMPLAINED TO THE NORTH BERGEN NJ POLICE IS , FOR SOME REASON, NOT BELIEVABLE.

NEITHER IS PD OFFICER DECARLO

POST #3 SHOWS THE CNN AND CBS VIDEOS

I don't see any dancing going on. No tailgate parties, no thousands and thousands...nothing.

FROM THE ZIONUTS STANDPOINT

THERE IS NO PALESTINE

NO ETHNIC CLEANSING/APARTHEID

AND THE WOMAN WHO APPEARS ON THE VIDEO AND WHO COMPLAINED TO THE NORTH BERGEN NJ POLICE IS , FOR SOME REASON, NOT BELIEVABLE.

NEITHER IS PD OFFICER DECARLO

I'm not denying someone was arrested, I'm kind of staying on topic, that being: "Tump Saw Dancing Israelis NOT Muslims : POLICE AUDIO/VIDEO"

I don't really care about your conspiracy theories, have at 'em, loon.

Nothing you have stated comes close to what Trump described he saw on tv.

Forum List

Back