Tucker visits Russia and exposes the inflation

Why are you denying it when YOUR President claims it is the problem and you believe this all based on income disparity?

I did not deny it, I asked you what Trump was going to do to fix it, since you said he would fix all our problems.

I did not deny it, I asked you what Trump was going to do to fix it, since you said he would fix all our problems.
Hole, you did. You said I was "suckerd" :confused: by Putin.
Take the L for loss and own it.
Russians spend more than 50% of their income on food, in the US we spend less than 10% of our income on food.

You have been suckerd by a Putin stooge again.

Yes, you are.

So, now that we have that out of the way, how is Trump going to fix corporate greed?
No I am not. Tucker said the same thing Joe Biden claims.
Take the L for Loss, admit you were wrong, and Apologize for your mistake.
Then I will tell you what Trump could do.

Else, I am done with you Hole, done.

Hole, regardless of what I make, why does the loaf of bread in Russia cost .80 cents and $4.00 in the USA?
Hole, have you looked that the stock prices of KRGR and WMT and a host of other food suppliers?
Hole inflation is NOT Global as some are claiming.

Tucker Carlson looks like a fool. Putin played him like a fiddle.

• Disagree
Reactions: iku
No I am not. Tucker said the same thing Joe Biden claims.

Tucker also ignores that Russians spend more than 50% of their income on food while we in the US spend less than 10% on average.

Take the L for Loss, admit you were wrong, and Apologize for your mistake.

Fuck off, I did not make a mistake.

You said, TRUMP WAS GOING TO FIX IT ALL.

So now fucking tell us how Trump is going to fix corporate greed so you can get your bread for 80 cents.

Tucker also ignores that Russians spend more than 50% of their income on food while we in the US spend less than 10% on average.

Fuck off, I did not make a mistake.

You said, TRUMP WAS GOING TO FIX IT ALL.

So now fucking tell us how Trump is going to fix corporate greed so you can get your bread for 80 cents.
yes you did

NO
I am done with you. :bye1:

What is the real reason for American sanctions against Cuba, North Korea and Iran? No, you don't need to write about the freedom and democracy that America wants to bring to oppressed peoples - we are not in kindergarten.

Because American corporations are not allowed to take over the enterprises and resources of these countries.

Your President played you like a fiddle.

Tucker Carlson was at risk in Russia. He couldn't tell the truth. Putin was on a charm offensive his first few years in office. That's not who he is. He's old KGB and quite ruthless.

Watch Putin's Way on PBS.

What is the real reason for American sanctions against Cuba, North Korea and Iran? No, you don't need to write about the freedom and democracy that America wants to bring to oppressed peoples - we are not in kindergarten.

Because American corporations are not allowed to take over the enterprises and resources of these countries.

The real reason is simple stupidity. Esso used to have a refinery in Cuba.

We have screwed up repeatedly in Iran for 70 years.

I don't know anything about North Korea.

No need. We going to vote the CLOWN out of the White House and Trump is going to fix it all.
I am sticking with Tuckers analysis. He is great. He even exposed the J6 lies and the videos prove it was an inside job.

Oh dear.. you're completely caught up in Trump's negativity and conspiracies.

Forum List

Back