Tucker visits Russia and exposes the inflation

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
Unfortunately Tucker exposes the inflation in the USA, not in Russia. You hear it all the time, it is a Global problem. Maybe not.

3:14 and on is very interesting.

Unfortunately Tucker exposes the inflation in the USA, not in Russia. You hear it all the time, it is a Global problem. Maybe not.

Russians spend more than 50% of their income on food, in the US we spend less than 10% of our income on food.

You have been suckerd by a Putin stooge again.

You dont understand math. I tell you what. Cut your income by 85% and your food costs by 50%. Smart righties always self owning themselves.

You dont understand math. I tell you what. Cut your income by 85% and your food costs by 50%. Smart righties always self owning themselves.

He understands only what his party tells him to understand. I would bet my car he thinks every single grocery store in Russia looks just like that one

If you have ever been to Russia you would have noticed that the average Russian has little disposable income. Russia is a poor country. Carlson was either made a fool of by Putin or he is Putin propagandist.

Carlson was either made a fool of by Putin or he is Putin propagandist.

It does not have to be one or the other, he is a Putin propagandist while making a fool out of himself.

But it is even more fun to watch these MAGA types make a fool out of themselves by gushing all over Tucker for his work in Russia

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
It does not have to be one or the other, he is a Putin propagandist while making a fool out of himself.

But it is even more fun to watch these MAGA types make a fool out of themselves by gushing all over Tucker for his work in Russia
I don’t disagree. You are right.

Russia Core Inflation Rate​

1709730287575.png
Trading Economics
https://tradingeconomics.com › Russia

Core Inflation Rate in Russia averaged 8.13 percent from 2003 until 2024, reaching an all time high of 20.37 percent in April of 2022 and a record low of 1.80 ...

Almost half of Russians say salary does not cover basic ...​

1709730403323.png
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › world › europe › almost-half...

Oct 23, 2023 — The average monthly nominal wage earned by Russians was 71,419 roubles ($756) in July, Rosstat's statistics show. Real wages in Russia are ...

When a country like Russia is resources sufficient ( which it is ) , there is total control over inflation if wanted .
And the more dependent outsiders are for Russia's resources , the greater the inflation they must endure , should Russia wish .
Simple law of supply and demand .

If you have ever been to Russia you would have noticed that the average Russian has little disposable income. Russia is a poor country. Carlson was either made a fool of by Putin or he is Putin propagandist.

Russia is a poor country . Their GNP is less than Texas.

He understands only what his party tells him to understand. I would bet my car he thinks every single grocery store in Russia looks just like that one
What I understand is $100 dollar food bill vs a $400 dollar food bill.

And what I understand is you are fucking moron.

I can promise you that you make far more than 4 times what the average Russian makes.
Hole, regardless of what I make, why does the loaf of bread in Russia cost .80 cents and $4.00 in the USA?
Hole, have you looked that the stock prices of KRGR and WMT and a host of other food suppliers?
Hole inflation is NOT Global as some are claiming.

Hole, regardless of what I make, why does the loaf of bread in Russia cost .80 cents and $4.00 in the USA?

Because the people living in the USA make in less than a week what someone in Russia makes in a month. Would you take a 75% pay cut to have your loaf of bread go down?

Hole, have you looked that the stock prices of KRGR and WMT and a host of other food suppliers?

They are doing pretty good.

Hole inflation is NOT Global as some are claiming.

Well, yes it is. That 80 cent loaf of bread only cost 50 cents 2 years ago.

But hey, if everything is so much better over there, why not pick your ass up and move?

Because the people living in the USA make in less than a week what someone in Russia makes in a month. Would you take a 75% pay cut to have your loaf of bread go down?

But hey, if everything is so much better over there, why not pick your ass up and move?
No need. We going to vote the CLOWN out of the White House and Trump is going to fix it all.
I am sticking with Tuckers analysis. He is great. He even exposed the J6 lies and the videos prove it was an inside job.

Biden Blames Corporate Greed for Driving Higher Prices in the US​

What is your god Trump going to do about corporate greed?
Why are you denying it when YOUR President claims it is the problem and you believe this all based on income disparity?

Forum List

Back