Trump's lawyer cannot wait to cross examine Trump

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump's lawyer cannot wait to cross examine Pence.
Trump's lawyer claims he can prove Trump had no criminal intent when he ask or demanded Pence not certify the election as our Constitution requires.

Trump is screwed. His lawyer is an idiot. If an action is illegal whether the purpetrator feels it is legal or not it is still illegal. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

And Trump is not ignorant of the law or should not be. He took an oath to uphold the Constitution and the laws of our land.

Last edited:
Trump's lawyer cannot wait to cross examine Trump.
Trump's lawyer claims he can prove Trump had no criminal intent when he ask or demanded Pence not certify the election as our Constitution requires.

Trump is screwed. His lawyer is an idiot. If an action is illegal whether the purpetrator feels it is legal or not it is still illegal. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

And Trump is not ignorant of the law or should not be. He took an oath to uphold the Constitution and the laws of our land.

Its going to be a very complex case for both sides. I can't wait until it's over one way or the other. I hope its settled by the end of this year or after the election. Can you imagine the considerations of the jury deliberating in late October next year about one of these cases?

The certification process should have been used to eliminate fraudulent votes. Pence failed America.
You are trying to rewrite the Constitution. This may shock you but a citizen, not even the President, can rewrite or ammend the Constitution. It takes an act of congress.
The MAGA lemmings don't understand the Constitution and the laws of our land. They are a very unpatriotic group. They are in love with Trump not our nation.

The case against Trump hinges COMPLETELY on proving he knew he was lying when he said the election had been stolen. That doesn't mean he won't be convicted by a DC jury though. It will matter once his appeal is heard outside that viper's nest of partisan politics though.

The case against Trump hinges COMPLETELY on proving he knew he was lying when he said the election had been stolen. That doesn't mean he won't be convicted by a DC jury though. It will matter once his appeal is heard outside that viper's nest of partisan politics though.
If someone gets pulled over for doing 70 mph in a 60. If he says I thought the speed limit was 70, he will still get a ticket.

Firstly, it's not all that hard to do. Their are plenty of people who told him so. Actually all the people who were responsible for finding out the election was fraudulent told him so. Knowledge and Wilful Blindness - Criminal Law Notebook The law doesn't allow for people to simply ignore the opinions they don't like in favor of those they do.

Secondly I don't see how the defense can convey that belief without putting Trump on the stand and subject him to cross-examination. I don't think they would like to do that.

Thirdly the case doesn't solely hinge on Trump's state of mind. If you sincerely believe I stole your tv. You're still going to get arrested of you break into my house in order to get it back. Sincere beliefs don't excuse criminal behavior. Like for instance plotting to establish fraudulent electors.

He's not in trouble for "wrong think" He's in trouble for "wrong act."
What the prosecution has to prove and the subject of these many posts, is Trump knew the election was fair and still voiced the opinion that it was stolen. Millions of people also believe the election was fraudulent. Only selective prosecution would have Trump in court.

~~~~~~
If Trump is convicted then it means any American that questioned and protested the 2020 election verbally, posted their views on the internet, etc., and called it a fraudulent rigged election is open to the same Stasi scrutiny and subject to the same indictments and conviction.
Thus the end of our Constitution, our inalienable rights and our freedom.
There are still more than 600 incarcerated Americans convicted for walking though the People`s houses of Congress to redress their doubt in the 2020 presidential election.

Last edited:
What the prosecution has to prove and the subject of these many posts, is Trump knew the election was fair and still voiced the opinion that it was stolen. Millions of people also believe the election was fraudulent. Only selective prosecution would have Trump in court.
And as I stated. It isn't that hard to establish. In order to establish Trumps sincere beliefs, they will have little choice but to put Trump on the stand. And no they don't. The only thing the prosecution has to prove is that Trump conspired to try to overturn the election. A sincere belief in your righteousness doesn't give you legal cover to commit illegal acts.

You and your friends might sincerely believe abortion is murder. Yet if you guys conspired to blow up an abortion clinic you'd go to jail.

Last edited:
Its going to be a very complex case for both sides. I can't wait until it's over one way or the other. I hope its settled by the end of this year or after the election. Can you imagine the considerations of the jury deliberating in late October next year about one of these cases?
Hope in 1 hand, and well, it's not going to be.

That's it's happening at all is a skidmark in the underwear of America.

Unlike Biden's totally loaded diaper.

Trump's lawyer cannot wait to cross examine Pence.

^ Obsessive desperation.

7 years and counting...

~~~~~~
If Trump is convicted then it means every American that questioned and protested the 2020 election verbally, or otherwise and called it a fraudulent rigged election is open to the same Stasi scrutiny and subject to the same indictment and conviction.
Thus the end of our Constitution, our inalienable rights and our freedom.
Utter BS. None of the people you're mentioning, at least I hope not, pressured public officials to unilaterally reject the election results in order remain in power. None of you lied about the position of the DOJ to a governor in order to do the same. None of you wrote a fraudulent statement about electors and circulated it amongst battleground states. None of you called such fake electors trying to get them to sign that statement, etc.,etc.

All the things I'm describing are acts and a part of a conspiracy. That's not protected speech.

Utter BS. None of the people you're mentioning, at least I hope not, pressured public officials to unilaterally reject the election results in order remain in power. None of you lied about the position of the DOJ to a governor in order to do the same. None of you wrote a fraudulent statement about electors and circulated it amongst battleground states. None of you called such fake electors trying to get them to sign that statement, etc.,etc.

All the things I'm describing are acts and a part of a conspiracy. That's not protected speech.
Such lies. Everyone is mad as hell and not going to suffer your brand of bullshit for very much longer.

You know what's not protected? Your ass and Democrats from America if this shit keeps going the way it's heading.

I think that they think that that's what they want so they can institute Martial Law and cancel elections. Tho Demothwatic!

But I know what's most likely to happen is they will all just end up up dead and there will be some chaos temporarily.

Then it will all even out and America will be a much better place and headed on a better path.

Laws will be passed by Congress to make sure this kind of crap never happens again.

And America will move on from corrupt Democrat shitbags.

Then have to weed out corrupt Republicans. It goes on and on. :dunno:

Last edited:
Such lies. Everyone is mad as hell and not going to suffer your brand of bullshit for very much longer.

You know what's not protected? Your ass and Democrats from America if this shit keeps going the way it's heading.

I think that they think that that's what they want so they can institute Martial Law and cancel elections. Tho Demothwatic!

But I know what's most likely to happen is they will all just end up up dead and there will be some chaos temporarily.

Then it will all even out and America will be a much better place and headed on a better path.

Laws will be passed by Congress to make sure this kind of crap never happens again.

And America will move on from corrupt Democrat shitbags.

Then have to weed out corrupt Republicans. It goes on and on. :dunno:
~~~~~~
If there is an uprising it won`t be just the South against the North. it will be coming from every town, village and city from Maine to Washington State.

~~~~~~
If there is an uprising it won`t be just the South against the North. it will be coming from every town, village and city from Maine to Washington State.
All Americans from everywhere. Okay, not ALL Americans, but a slice representing all of us.

The bad ones will be overwhelmed.

This is from when Carter was messing up America, not nearly as bad as Biden has.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back