Tucker Carlson interviews Ice Cube discussing ice cubes refusal to get the vaccine and more.. What do all of the BLM supporters here think about that?

Superbadbrutha

Hey brother, you asked about what ice cube and Donald Trump have done together. You were shown a proper response. Ice cube meant with Donald Trump and they worked out various plans to get $500 million to beleaguered communities.

Biden won’t even meet with ice cube. Hey man, did you even watch the video we’re Tucker Carlson interviewed ice cube. Please don’t be like the ignorant Democrats in this thread.

I’ll watch a video of Joe Biden speaking even if I don’t agree with Joe Biden ….so I know what’s going on.

The greatest challenge in this country right now it’s the destruction of the middle class. And those racists in this country most of them BLM supporters are monsters. They are the agents of the devil. you know race division is a horrible thing and it’s very hard to come back from.

Do you wanna see real oppression? Try living in a wheelchair. Imagine what it’s like to go to a restaurant and there’s no handicap door. You can’t even get in the restaurant. To hell with the white and black BLM supporters in this country. The fake news media try to claim that BLM have support. They certainly don’t. Otherwise there will be millions of people protesting in the streets in favor of BLM never happened.

It’s an outrage that they’re talking about “racism” in American in 2023 when the greatest challenge this country faces is that we have millions of Black people and white people living in filth living in poverty our fellow brothers struggling. And I’m so positive that Americans all over the country are waking up and seeing BLM for the con artist that they are the neoconservatives and the Democrats giving away hundreds of billions of dollars to foreign countries.

Military age men in America will never allow the radical BLM agenda or radical LGBT agenda to take course it just doesn’t work like that
They meet and had a few conversations, they didn't do anything together.

Hey brother, you have to watch the interview otherwise you’re uninformed about the topic. It’s not about whether you like Tucker or not. Like if there’s an interview involving Anderson Cooper interviewing a politician, I have to watch the interview to see what’s going on. Regardless of what I think about the politician or Cooper

What have I missed?

There is nothing Tucker can tell me that I don't already know. He has been known to lie also.
Hey brother, I respect you,

you are uninformed about this thread. I don’t know why you would respond to this thread.

In the interview with Tucker, which admittedly, some Democrats refuse to watch, which makes them completely uninformed about this topic…,

Cube said some of his friends have had terrible complications due to taking the vaccine.

To the other point Tucker Carlson is the most popular and respectable journalist in this country by far and wide reporting on stories, that matter to Americans of all backgrounds.

Many Republicans will listen to what Joe Biden have to say, even though they don’t like them because otherwise, they have no idea what’s going on with this country. It’s an unfortunate thing that some people ie pknopp to watch an interview in participate in a thread about that same interview.

IM2 Superbadbrutha

Have either of you watchd the interview of ice cube?
You just said “Cube AND some of his friends…”

How can that be if he refused the vax?

Go away

You just said “Cube AND some of his friends…”

How can that be if he refused the vax?

Go away
Lighten up man, no need for personal attacks

Ice cube not take the vaccine, some of his friends did and they suffered from it

The greatest challenges facing our country, is the downfall of the middle class, drug addiction. And you have his tiny portion of Democrats who go to the streets with Black Lives Matter signs 90% of them have no idea what they’re arguing about. They’re told to go to the streets by multi millionaire politicians and celebrities, and they do as they are told.

Biden and Kamala Harris are horrendous politicians they’re doing a bad job they might be nice people but one has to question their motivations. . When Americans are starving on the streets, they are trying to create race division

It’s despicable. Black people owned slaves, white people owned slaves. Take it from ice cube, who criticizes Black Lives Matter he sees them for the con artist that they are.

You’re participating in the thread, though. It’s important to be informed about the threadtopic

Same with IM2
I am informed. And Ice Cube talking to Tucker Carlson doesn't mean squat. Ice Cube has nothing to do with policy formation. Let me know when Hakeem Jeffries speaks to Carlson.

Forum List

Back