Tucker Carlson for VP?

RFK,Jr gonna put Trump back in office.

robert-f-kennedy-jr-shirtless-in-video.jpg
That’s extremely questionable. He is more popular with the middle right than he the middle left. IMO more people who would hold their nose and throw up after voting Trump would support RFK than those who would mold their nose and throw up voting for Biden. During an election the left is for more unified on voting for the person with the correct letter no matter what, the right is more willing sit an election out if the candidate isn’t the person they want

I just do not even know any more. Tough I guess it is the inevitable result of those in power doing all they can to divide us down every imaginable line to know triggering or trolling the other side is all that matters to most.
It would be terribly helpful if they could articulate their reasoning, but they just can't. All they know is talk radio hyperbole, platitudes, talking points and attacks.

Either they don't actually understand what they're asking for, or they DO. And I don't know which one it is.

It would be terribly helpful if they could articulate their reasoning, but they just can't. All they know is talk radio hyperbole, platitudes, talking points and attacks.

Either they don't actually understand what they're asking for, or they DO. And I don't know which one it is.

But they do articulate their reasoning, if it triggers the other side, that is good enough.

That is honestly all they care about, both sides.

Well, I've never really understood politics, no reason to start now.

I used to understand politics, it involved both sides talking it out and coming to a compromise that was best for the country.

But that has gone the way of the 8 track

Why are you so amped to bring these entertainers into our politics?
Not amped up.......looks like you and your cronies are, though.
Not clowns who get paid to provoke, troll and entertain on TV
I see our elected officials doing that on ALL major news outlets.
At some point we need people who can actually manage and get stuff done.
I thought we had elected them already, how's that working out?

He might have made the remark as a compliment to Tucker or he might have been serious. But to be fair to him, it is just 'thinking out loud.'
There isn't much He says or does that doesn't make it to the six o'clock news.

It's amazing how the left wigs out over the smallest of things regarding Trump....it's almost as if they have been mentally compromised previously......brings to mind the Manchurian Candidate....have they unwittingly become Manchurian useful idiots?

Not amped up.......looks like you and your cronies are, though.

I see our elected officials doing that on ALL major news outlets.

I thought we had elected them already, how's that working out?
You are right that there are a lot of clowns already in DC who care more about their popularity than governing. We dont need more of that. Trump and Tucker are gas on that fire. Next thing you know congress will be full of the clown wing nuts… Gaetz, MTG, AOC and the rest of her tribe. This is not the direction to go in

That’s extremely questionable. He is more popular with the middle right than he the middle left. IMO more people who would hold their nose and throw up after voting Trump would support RFK than those who would mold their nose and throw up voting for Biden. During an election the left is for more unified on voting for the person with the correct letter no matter what, the right is more willing sit an election out if the candidate isn’t the person they want
Kennedy and a few other third partier's can upset the apple cart in a big way. This is going to be very interesting to watch.
Like Ross Perot 2.0.

Next thing you know congress will be full of the clown wing nuts… Gaetz, MTG, AOC and the rest of her tribe. This is not the direction to go in
The left is actively pushing their own clowns while the GOP is actively resisting.
Progressive democrats have almost taken over governments in most of the major cities and many local governments. Their ideology won't mesh too well with rational thinkers. Time will tell.

The left is actively pushing their own clowns while the GOP is actively resisting.
Progressive democrats have almost taken over governments in most of the major cities and many local governments. Their ideology won't mesh too well with rational thinkers. Time will tell.
Oh come on, don’t act so ignorant. Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, MTG, Boebert, Trump, Tucker, etc etc etc are as clowny as it gets. They aren’t resisting anything, they are feeding the fire.

Oh come on, don’t act so ignorant. Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, MTG, Boebert, Trump, Tucker, etc etc etc are as clowny as it gets. They aren’t resisting anything, they are feeding the fire.
You miss this part:

It's the body of the Repo house that's resisting them.....yoi.

You miss this part:

It's the body of the Repo house that's resisting them.....yoi.
The Dems and the Rep are both pushing clowns and not many are left trying to resist.

Sure the reps are resisting the dem clowns and the Dems are resisting the Rep clowns… they are still all clowns. Trump being the leader of the circus

The Dems and the Rep are both pushing clowns and not many are left trying to resist.

Sure the reps are resisting the dem clowns and the Dems are resisting the Rep clowns… they are still all clowns. Trump being the leader of the circus
You totally miss the point.
Dems are pushing progressives within their ranks, while the Repo's are resisting the Gaetz etc crowd within their own ranks.

You totally miss the point.
Dems are pushing progressives within their ranks, while the Repo's are resisting the Gaetz etc crowd within their own ranks.
Ahh gotchya you’re talking about within each party. The steps that are pushing back aren’t doing a very good job. We saw the house speaker booted and replaced by a whacko and we see what looks like rock solid support for a crazy troll who lost an election and years later still claims he won.

The left is certainly more unified but I don’t think nearly as extreme. The AOC crew are noise makers but aren’t serious players

There isn't much He says or does that doesn't make it to the six o'clock news.

It's amazing how the left wigs out over the smallest of things regarding Trump....it's almost as if they have been mentally compromised previously......brings to mind the Manchurian Candidate....have they unwittingly become Manchurian useful idiots?
Nothing he says of real substance on policy or what needs to happen makes it to the six o'clock news though because all of that would sound really good to most these days. They just report cherry picked words and phrases they can use to misrepresent what he was saying or saying in jest or whatever that they can make look bad when out of context and/or removed from the vocal inflections, body language etc.

Kennedy and a few other third partier's can upset the apple cart in a big way. This is going to be very interesting to watch.
Like Ross Perot 2.0.

I agree but I also think the memory of a Hillary loss and those who voted for Jill still regret that choice. I see a 3rd party candidate being how Biden, or whomever the Democratic Party candidate is, gets elected. Especially if Trump isn’t the Republican nominee, his fans will vote 3rd party or sty home in a butthurt protest.

Nothing he says of real substance on policy or what needs to happen makes it to the six o'clock news though because all of that would sound really good to most these days. They just report cherry picked words and phrases they can use to misrepresent what he was saying or saying in jest or whatever that they can make look bad when out of context and/or removed from the vocal inflections, body language etc.
Trump does plenty to make himself look bad.... no editing or distortion necessary. He doesn't it almost every time he talks

Forum List

Back