Tucker Carlson: Democrats are stoking racial violence

First and foremost this is the most important thing. Sometimes when Tucker Carlson is brought up it could be anything that the story is discussing when the evidence is staring far left wingers in the face they don’t even talk about it they just talk about tucker Carlson. If something was posted from CNN I would look at the video and then Judge the video not Don Lemon or Anderson Cooper. I might disagree with Don Lemon or Anderson Cooper but I want to see what the video CNN has to show says. Not doing so is an attack on freedom is an attack on a good value system, it is an attack on Christianity. It is truly an attack against American people. That’s why all of us whether we watch Fox News or CNN when we are presented with a video just look at the video see what is going on in the video.

For the past few years all throughout the country most especially in 2020 there was brutal BLM violence. Pro BLM people going crazy, causing havoc. In some cases like we saw in the video above there was no response no proper response to the situation at hand. In the past few years We must have hundreds maybe 1000 if not more separate events involving pro BLM people going crazy, looting, destroying property, attacking people even killing people. And then there’s one single event where hundreds of white Trump supporters went wild January 6 it was only maybe under 50 of them that actually used physical violence. And that physical violence was wrong.

So when you have BLM far left wing Democrat lawlessness it has to be met with a response, like for example the video above the police officer should’ve been allowed to use teargas to disperse that crowd immediately. Stop them from destroying peoples vehicles from ripping people out of cars and attacking them. That of course should’ve happened in the 2020 Black Lives Matter riots all over the country, but because of weakness among our politicians including Republicans many people were brutalized, people were murdered by Black Lives Matter supporters.

All of this type of violence from Black Lives Matter is all based on nonsense. They don’t care about poor Black people they’re not out there protesting for better jobs, to raise the minimum wage, for national healthcare, for unions …no they are rioting for no good reason.

Shockingly there were a number of cases where Black Lives Matter protesters were paid off millions of dollars in lawsuits that were insane and they don’t deserve a single penny. The arguments in those cases was that the BLM rioters were boxed in by the police or some other argument that made no sense. There is no racism affectively against Black people in America, black Americans are not racist towards white Americans but Black Lives Matter is racist towards white Americans. The media much of it is racist towards white people and toward white people of history. We see that in the video above.

The mayor elect of Chicago Brandon Johnson a black man is a racist. Chicago and other major cities across the country when they are presented with a riot they need to be able to stop the rioting with teargas or other anti-riot measures. That’s it my friends we have to have law in this country we had to have respect for each other and love for each other. We don’t have mutual respect in this country right now because of mostly democratic politicians but also Republican ones. We need to get that mutual respect back.

The only way to get mutual respect is 1) change the electoral system to Proportional Representation, 2) teach kids how to respect, how to think, how to develop empathy in schools.

Two things a lot of people will oppose because they like the hatred.

now how many million does the bidens get from china///
Hahaha say, that's a nice squirrel you pointed too. How many millions have Donnies relatives and businesses received from foreign entities during and after his term? If they had evidence of crimes by the Presidents' relatives they would have done more than play the innuendo game on Faux "Not News".

The police have the video, they can make arrests. Obviously this was unprovoked so it isn't a group vs group situation or even men vs men. A surefire conviction
Well my friend hopefully there will be repercussions toward the criminals. But check this out here is more of a video giving more insight into the situation. It appears that the white woman had a black boyfriend and the black boyfriend did what he could to intervene to protect her. God bless him for that. Now furthermore the black boyfriend said that there was actually Chicago police who pass by the violent mob when the attack was happening but they did nothing. That’s a problem right there. Could it be due to political pressure from pro BLM Democrats, possibly. Seemingly so and that is a major problem in this country right now.

May our Lord bless interracial couples in America that is so beautiful. That’s how you fight against the devil. When I see a black man with a white woman I said God bless them. That feels so good to say that you know what I’m talking about brother.

There was another black woman who tried to get involved as a good Samaritan God bless her^. The situation had maybe 20 Black teenagers even young black adults going crazy beating the living hell out of that white woman. And my friend this is the problem. You probably recognize It ….don’t know if you do if that was a black woman getting beat down by 20 white teenagers or young white men it will be front and center in the news for every day. Don’t you see this don’t you see how lopsided the left wing uses. Don’t you see how Democrat politicians don’t give a darn about that stuff.

So there’s much more to the picture than just convicting the criminals. That is a part of the solution to your point yes. The other point is the American people demand that Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Karine Jean Pierre speak out about these black teenagers and young men who viciously beat the white woman. And for them to stop being worthless cowards by saying nothing about the situation.

We have to root out systemic violence against white people in America, we have to root out systemic injustice against white people in America. We have to root out injustice against Black people and white people who are poor in this country.

The mass media, major corporations have racist hiring quotas…. they are completely lopsided when it comes to covering racial violence. Joe Biden has invited a young black boy he was shot by a white man ….to the White House. OK nothing wrong with that. That’s a good thing. Now Joe Biden he better speak up about this brutal violence against that white woman in the above video maybe even invite her to the White House.

I didn't watch it, and won't. I am through with anybody on prime time FOX as they are INTENTIONAL fake news, as you never know when they are lying through their teeth and doubling down on the lies, just to pander to their fans and make money. Their attacks on Dominion and the 2020 election in general incensed their viewers after the 2020 election, contributing to the problem created by that party on January 6. They aren't worth quoting as they are not a source of any reliable truth, purposefully. They just paid $787.5 to get out of the lies and disengenuous broadcasting, they are now known for.
OK this is a big-time problem man. Watch the latest video it’s not from tucker Carlson. I can’t believe what you’re saying. I respect you. If you posted a video from CNN of 20 white people beating the living hell out of a black woman I would watch it even though CNN did nothing about their employer Van Jones saying “all white people have a virus.”

We the American people are tired of this insanity he from the left-wing media. We also have a very corrupt law system right now in America .. some people in the law system are going after conservatives going after conservative media. Please man don’t buy into the garbage.

I cannot believe you won’t watch the video in the original post. For you that is a surprise. You can’t turn a blind eye to violence against American citizens

OK this is a big-time problem man. Watch the latest video it’s not from tucker Carlson. I can’t believe what you’re saying. I respect you. If you posted a video from CNN of 20 white people beating the living hell out of a black woman I would watch it even though CNN did nothing about their employer Van Jones saying “all white people have a virus.”

We the American people are tired of this insanity he from the left-wing media. We also have a very corrupt law system right now in America .. some people in the law system are going after conservatives going after conservative media. Please man don’t buy into the garbage.

I cannot believe you won’t watch the video in the original post. For you that is a surprise. You can’t turn a blind eye to violence against American citizens
If you have another source than FNC, I will be glad to view it. Best I can do, until they change management team and primetime talking heads for the company line. I don't mind them being conservative, and I have seen them be very entertaining, but not acceptable to get news from. Surely somebody else has similar footage.

Who cares? Tucker is a lying cuck mouthpiece bought and paid for of a lying network, that lies just for politics and money, that portrayed itself as a news org. You should pay him no attention, as all the primetimers there have proven themselve useless and somewhat the enemies of the country.

well aren't you riled up, mod.

Hey, he knows his audience.

They know they're being lied to and mocked, BY HIM, and they don't care. It's a non-story.

A huge mob of Chicago teens rioting downtown for no reason is a non-story?

Say, if the big CA earthquake hits and San Fran falls into the Pacific, is it a "non-story" if Fox covers it?

Can you spew more stupidity for our entertainment please?

Bad News for Americans. Turn Off Faux. It's not really news if they're lying to you.

Look, Americans, Democrats really, really, REALLY need you to believe that our pants-pooping president who doesn't know what day it is really, really, REALLY got 80 million votes.

No. Really.

Just exactly like....well, like Hunter's laptop is a Fox News lie, and you won't get the virus if you have these vaccines, and Covid came from a Wuhan wet market.

......oops

well aren't you riled up, mod.
Not as a mod, but as a US citizen, seeing the propaganda machine, that is FNC unveiled in the internal memo, texts and recordings already released in the run up to the trial while that company repeatedly tried and failed to shield top executives and their on-air talking heads, that were forced to be deposed under penalty of criminal perjury charges to come clean, even their lawyers representing them appear to have gotten in the attempted coverup, withholding further damning internal documents, and a letter of apology for the er, uh, misunderstanding, making the judge appoint a special master to review and investigate their law firm's legal work and possible (probable?) Obstruction of Justice in the case, that investigation, ongoing at this time. It must be remembered, the Lou Dobbs Fox Business analyst and talking head in conjunction with the Fox touting and support of the Sidney Powell fizzled bombshell attack, on the Venezuelan businessman as COO of the supposed national/international coordinated election rigging operation against DJT, those charges also demonstrably and provably false, forcing FOX Lou Dobbs show cancellation, after the lawsuit of Majed Khalil was filed his $250 Million Dollar Defamation Lawsuit, that they also failed to keep out of court and were on track to lose. That lawsuit finally being quietly settled out of court last week in a confidential settlement, paying off Khalil in an undisclosed settlement to finally avoid trial, also.
All in all, it paints a damning picture of a company of high influence, supposedly a news outlet acting in reckless disregard for truth, they internally know, but withhold from their viewers. Their actions, misdeeds and misrepresentations at their public megaphone with false intent in support of their political and economic goals, doing incalculable damage to the very fabric of US politics, and the country itself and in no small way, contributing to the political furor that came to a head with the attack on The Capital in a last ditch effort to actually overturn an election, decided by the people, the electors and the states of the United States. I personally think that corporation guilty of treason against my country, through their focused propaganda campaign.
They are nothing more than a favored, proven propaganda outlet of the extreme right. The only personality I can think of that told the truth for certain, even once was a forgotten man named Chris Stirewalt, the guy that first called the election in favor Biden over Trump, which caused such a backlash in that culture and corporation, he was fired for his accurate reading of the output of Fox's own statistical analysis software, though he was indeed proven correct in the reading of that analysis.
Yes. You could say, I am riled at their abuse of power and shameless false repeated reporting and it's effects, much of their reporting (if you can still call it that, I can't) echoed repeatedly here on this board by every staunch right wing nut ball member to bolster their own assaults on truth and reality in these United States, not to forget their talking heads support and justification of Putin's war against Ukraine. They are indeed nothing more but an anti-American propaganda machine. So I shall treat them as such, completely refusing their continued work as having any validity, as ignoring (boycotting, if you will) compartmentalizing and blanking out any value of their entire message, less falling into the true trap of listening and sorting out the wheat from the chaff of their proven false intent and message.

Forum List

Back