Tucker Carlson and Chris Cuomo talking together NOW on News Nation.

It is probably just a rehash for the Boomers that haven't started doing New Media yet. Old news. Tucker is probably just returning the favor for Chris. . . a sort of quid pro quo if you will.

🥱

Chris Cuomo & Tucker Carlson Debate Trump, Abortion, and COVID Lies​

Mar 11, 9:31 pm EDT​

Watch it, it is open, honest and real.
. . . :hmpf:

Alright. I added the app to my Roku for just that. It is on. I am not hearing anything that is new though.

Nothing so far, not a bit. Once it is over, I'm taking that garbage channel of my device. :rolleyes:

This one actually got more eyeballs than anything on TEE VEE, or any other podcast the night it aired. . .

Reaction To Biden's State of The Union Speech w/ Candace Owens & Chris Cuomo | PBD Podcast | Ep. 378​

1711070461711.png

. . . :hmpf:

Alright. I added the app to my Roku for just that. It is on. I am not hearing anything that is new though.

Nothing so far, not a bit. Once it is over, I'm taking that garbage channel of my device. :rolleyes:

This one actually got more eyeballs than anything on TEE VEE, or any other podcast the night it aired. . .

Reaction To Biden's State of The Union Speech w/ Candace Owens & Chris Cuomo | PBD Podcast | Ep. 378​

View attachment 920579

Sadly I have to agree.

I love Tucker, but uuummm....

(And YES - I actually watched it....for a while...)

Sadly I have to agree.

I love Tucker, but uuummm....

(And YES - I actually watched it....for a while...)
I notice, since it is on TEE VEE, it has to be short segments, with traditional advertisers, for those with equally short attention spans.

IOW. . the cliff notes of the real deal. (And they know they can't say certain things. :lol:)

. . when NEW MEDIA wants to actually confront the power that controls us? And they want to talk openly and want it to be. . actually . .

open, honest and real

Well. . . to the traditional advertisers?

elon-musk-gfy.gif

:auiqs.jpg:

I notice, since it is on TEE VEE, it has to be short segments, with traditional advertisers, for those with equally short attention spans.

Well I don't agree with that at all.

If you're suggesting they were constrained by traditional contours of television boundaries.

I think it was an open and honest conversation, and I can even see why the OP felt it worthwhile to post.

But I also find the entire Cuomo family to be an odious collection of irredeemable butt monkeys.

:D

If you're suggesting they were constrained by traditional contours of television boundaries.
yes.
I think it was an open and honest conversation
No. I think Cuomo controlled the interview, because of time constraints of the TEE VEE medium. and the type of viewer whose reality is controlled by cable, satellite, and broadcast.

For instance. . . did the issue of how Chris pushed lock-downs, masking and jabs come up, while he was seen being a hypocrite about them in his own life? I only caught the last two minutes, but I doubt seriously that would be covered on TEE VEE. . c'mon. . . seriously? :rolleyes:

I liked how he was confronted about that shit on Tucker's podcast. . THAT? That type of shit ain't going to be allowed on TEE VEE, so no, don't hand me bullshit about, "open and honest." Both he AND Tucker, both know what the establishment is going to allow, if he is going to continue on TEE VEE, and to retain his audience. Tucker is not going to "out him," and that garbage on TEE VEE. That is a professional courtesy.

Did you watch that podcast that broke the internet.. . the one with Kat Williams, and Chappell's reaction to it?

How about the follow up when Kat went on Rogan when he said he wouldn't? Wow, that was a disappointment, eh?

If not, then stay in your lane.

TEE VEE? It ain't real. Folks need to stop watching corporate media. And if they don't? They need to stop telling those of us who have, what is going on. . .

In the immortal words of Howard Beale, it's a GD amusement park. :auiqs.jpg:

yes.

No. I think Cuomo controlled the interview, because of time constraints of the TEE VEE medium. and the type of viewer whose reality is controlled by cable, satellite, and broadcast.

For instance. . . did the issue of how Chris pushed lock-downs, masking and jabs come up, while he was seen being a hypocrite about them in his own life? I only caught the last two minutes, but I doubt seriously that would be covered on TEE VEE. . c'mon. . . seriously? :rolleyes:

I liked how he was confronted about that shit on Tucker's podcast. . THAT? That type of shit ain't going to be allowed on TEE VEE, so no, don't hand me bullshit about, "open and honest." Both he AND Tucker, both know what the establishment is going to allow, if he is going to continue on TEE VEE, and to retain his audience. Tucker is not going to "out him," and that garbage on TEE VEE. That is a professional courtesy.

Did you watch that podcast that broke the internet.. . the one with Kat Williams, and Chappell's reaction to it?

How about the follow up when Kat went on Rogan when he said he wouldn't? Wow, that was a disappointment, eh?

If not, then stay in your lane.

TEE VEE? It ain't real. Folks need to stop watching corporate media. And if they don't? They need to stop telling those of us who have, what is going on. . .

In the immortal words of Howard Beale, it's a GD amusement park. :auiqs.jpg:

I disagree, but still found your post worthwhile and well written.

Cheers.

IOW. . the cliff notes of the real deal. (And they know they can't say certain things. :lol:)

. . when NEW MEDIA wants to actually confront the power that controls us? And they want to talk openly and want it to be. . actually . .

Well. . . to the traditional advertisers?

elon-musk-gfy.gif

:auiqs.jpg:
Have you watched it, or are you just dismissing it based on your personal biases? What is the downside of watching it? It is the most interesting exchange I've seen in years. Yes it is annoying when the true dialog is cut off, but that is not a reason to ignore it. We SO need more of this sort of dialog, especially on TEE VEE.

Forum List

Back