TSA supervisor targets women as victims.

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
I have no love for the idiots who are employed by the TSA. The very people who i would have locked OUT of my bags are the ones who have the keys. The TSA are the ones with access to rummage all thorough my things. I have never trusted them now ever will. In my opinion they target women for searches, and it would seem that they also target women theft.

His job was to keep travelers safe by screening for bombs in carry-on luggage at Newark Liberty International Airport.

But instead, authorities say a Transportation Security Administration supervisor was stealing thousands of dollars from unsuspecting passengers — mostly women.

snip
Prosecutors said the co-schemer would steal between $400 and $700 during each shift, handing over $200 to $400

Cops: Newark TSA Screener Targeted Women For A Year CBS New York – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

It appears from the story that he targeted foreigners, not women.

Why must everything be "he hates women" with you?

This does not surprise me at all.

Looks like he was mostly looking for poeple who would be afraid to squak about it. He figured Indian women would be easy targets

Last edited:
  • Banned

You really cant read can you?

Foreign women are still women. He targeted women.

Did you bother clicking on the link and reading the headline?

I am going to go out on a limb here and say no.

Cops: Newark TSA Screener Targeted Women For A Year

I don't care WHAT the headline says, did YOU read the story?

Arato didn’t want to talk Wednesday, but according to court papers he had plenty to say on audio, including voicing his anger over people “leaving this country with our money.”.

Clearly he was angry about foreigners , not women. the foreigners just so happened to be mostly women.

Arato didn’t want to talk Wednesday, but according to court papers he had plenty to say on audio, including voicing his anger over people “leaving this country with our money.”.

Clearly he was angry about foreigners , not women. the foreigners just so happened to be mostly women.

Weak from whatever position you choose. I dont care about the story. I commented purely on the fact you injected your mouth before brain.

Weak from whatever position you choose. I dont care about the story. I commented purely on the fact you injected your mouth before brain.

If you don't care about the story, then why are you commenting on it? YOU are the one who failed to read the story here. Don't pretend otherwise. It's quite clear this man targeted FOREIGNERS because he didn't like them taking "our money" out of the country.

He does that often. You will learn about him for your self soon enough.

Yep, I pointed out where you LIED, and you can't dispute that the man himself admitted that he targeted foreigners so you resort to insults. Typical of you.

Yep, I pointed out where you LIED, and you can't dispute that the man himself admitted that he targeted foreigners so you resort to insults. Typical of you.

You were the one that decided this needed to be personal from your first reply.

Get a clue!!!

You were the one that decided this needed to be personal from your first reply.

Get a clue!!!

That's right, you fucked up and now you're trying to cover. And with that I'm out of this thread, no need to further point out that Syrenn lied about the man's motive to steal, and no further need to point out that you defended her without reading the article for yourself.

Enjoy.

stamp.gif

If you don't care about the story, then why are you commenting on it? YOU are the one who failed to read the story here. Don't pretend otherwise. It's quite clear this man targeted FOREIGNERS because he didn't like them taking "our money" out of the country.

That happened to be women. :lol::cuckoo: Are you really as stupid as you come across? Or is it that being a mysoginist yourself, you feel duty bound to protect all mysoginist arseholes?

Go read your own posts, whiner. Virtually all are insulting somebody or other! Are you so in love with yourself that you are blinded by passion!

I have no love for the idiots who are employed by the TSA. The very people who i would have locked OUT of my bags are the ones who have the keys. The TSA are the ones with access to rummage all thorough my things. I have never trusted them now ever will. In my opinion they target women for searches, and it would seem that they also target women theft.

His job was to keep travelers safe by screening for bombs in carry-on luggage at Newark Liberty International Airport.

But instead, authorities say a Transportation Security Administration supervisor was stealing thousands of dollars from unsuspecting passengers — mostly women.

snip
Prosecutors said the co-schemer would steal between $400 and $700 during each shift, handing over $200 to $400

Cops: Newark TSA Screener Targeted Women For A Year CBS New York – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back