TSA Screener Accosts 3 Year Old Child at Security Checkpoint

I flew to Kentucky over the weekend and connected in Nashville. I watched, in Nashville, as a white woman and a young kid were fondled and groped. In another line stood a lady with a burqua who received special treatment and was not touched anywhere below her neck. Disgusting.
I bet you're lying.

We need to start making Amtrak profitable again.
That means high speed rail. It would put a lot of people to work too.

Pretty much. High Speed Rail under the Stimulus is going to create jobs and make traveling on train comparable to flights. St. Louis to Chicago in 2 hours is much better than a 5 hour drive.

But a 3 year old is a good decoy for a bomb. These people honestly will kill even infants, why wouldn't they use a 3 year old.

High Speed Rail will be great until someone blows the track somewhere.

I am so thoroughly tired of hearing how great Iarael is at stopping terrorism. That statement is so bogus that it and those who perpetrate this myth are laughable.

From 1993 to 2003 There were 112 suicide bomber attacks within Israel mostly attributed to Palistinians. Thats 112 more than occured in the USA sports fans. You apologists for the great Israel are full of shit. That's an average of more than eleven suicide bombings a year by the same group of people. If Israel is so fuckin good at anti-terrorism why do the facts SCREAM BLOODY MURDER otherwise???????

Palestinian Suicide Bombers

What's bogus is your incredibly failed attempt to compare apples to oranges. We are talking about Israel's airport security, of which they have a 100% perfect record going back more than three decades. Your argument is invalid.

Because they are a typical American family who clearly do not fit the profile of terrorists to anybody who possesses even an ounce of common sense. I guess (actually I know) I'm just a whole lot smarter than you are.

You and your examples are irrelevant.

Muhammed Atta got onto the plane with Business casual attire and looked as normal as possible. They arrested a white woman in a planned terrorist attack. Al-queda is using anything and anybody who would not be expected to profiled. Plus a 3 year old doesn't understand its going to be used as a human bomb. You're delusional to think Al-queda is not adapting.

Who said terrorists couldn't be white and well dressed? Certainly not I.

Does anyone else feel that the father is a little off by using his daughter like this?

He's a reporter, needed a story. Yes he's a jerk. And the fact remains, they landed in one piece. Some people forget that.

Well, if that's all that matters let's dispense with the formalities and just have full body cavity searches then. Some people forget that we'll all land in one piece for sure that way.

I never claimed it was justifiable, I would prefer a better system, I would add heavy profiling and have armed interviewers checking everyone in the airport constantly, similar to what the Israelis do. Go to Rhein Main in Frankfurt Germany and see the Guards walking around with their fingers on the trigger of their weapons.

But we can't do that, someones pussy might get hurt. It just isn't fair and it takes their freedom to do you harm away from them. Fuck I can't believe you people who think that you have a right to everything in the world. Well the world isn't full of red roses, there are people out there who want you to die and all you can do about it is bitch because your government is making a lame attempt to protect you.

Come up with something better instead of bitching. How about I get on a plane with an open soda can with 3 ounces of C4 in the bottom of it? There goes your reinforced locked door. Stop and think, the TSA is not there to harass you but to keep you alive.

I'm with you except for one thing... profiling would be ineffective...

two words: Timothy McVeigh

You're wrong ma'am. Profiling works. Why do you think the FBI has an entire division who do nothing but profile? Does it catch everything? No of course not, that's why no system would be put in place where ONLY Muslim males were screened, but it DOES work.

Because they are a typical American family who clearly do not fit the profile of terrorists to anybody who possesses even an ounce of common sense. I guess (actually I know) I'm just a whole lot smarter than you are.

Agreed. The problem with this country is that the TSA are looking for weapons where other country's are looking for terrorists. Heaven forbid we profile like Israel airports which BTW have the best security in the world. The PC world does not work when it comes to security. In fact the PC world rarely works at all.

I am so thoroughly tired of hearing how great Iarael is at stopping terrorism. That statement is so bogus that it and those who perpetrate this myth are laughable.

From 1993 to 2003 There were 112 suicide bomber attacks within Israel mostly attributed to Palistinians. Thats 112 more than occured in the USA sports fans. You apologists for the great Israel are full of shit. That's an average of more than eleven suicide bombings a year by the same group of people. If Israel is so fuckin good at anti-terrorism why do the facts SCREAM BLOODY MURDER otherwise???????

Why do people always change the subject when they are loosing an argument?

The debate here is not about stopping terrorism in general, it is about preventing attacks on airlines. In its entire existence there has never been a successful hijacking or terrorist attack against El Al. There are tow possible explanations for this record.

1. No one has ever tried to attack them.
2. They have managed to thwart every single attempt to attack them.

Which do you think is more likely?

What's bogus is your incredibly failed attempt to compare apples to oranges. We are talking about Israel's airport security, of which they have a 100% perfect record going back more than three decades. Your argument is invalid.

I do not believe that it is. Anti-terrorism is not apples and oranges. That is your contention. Trying to seperate out air transportation as a special case is foolish. It is much more complex than that. Terrorism is the whole fruit stand.

Do you really think terrorists are not constantly probing all means of exploiting our society to their advantage?

If your so called point is that this thread is about a little brat used by her parents to make a scene and then further exploit the kid to make some political statement and that I have transgressed to include more aspects of the problem including my contention that holding Israel up on a damn pedistal is rediculous as the supreme authority on terrorism prevention...well..I guess you could make some lame case.

BUT ... OUR countries methods of preventing terrorism along many fronts do include a "show" of vigilance at airports. I agree with it precisely because I am certain that we are working hard in many areas including profiling behind the scenes.

Israel's record at preventing terrorism is dismal. They have a tiny country with massive security at their borders and still they fail miserably. We have many thousands times more targets and many more real enemies than Israel..yup ..there is another myth busted.

How many countries has Israel attacked recently on any kind of scale like Desert Storm and whatever the Fuck we called the last illegal invasion of Iraq. Oh ya..and there is Afgahnistan where we kill muslims every day. I'm not saying we shouldn't have gone into Afgahnistan...but we showed weakness to the terrorists by not going straight after Osama Bin Ladin. THAT would have sent a message. Now terrorists think we are stupid and they can tie up our military for years with a handful of devouted rag tag fundimentalists.

There is this misconception that Israel is constantly under seige...CRAP! OUR armed forces are in harms way..not thiers..

But back to the little brat... I'm glad she made a fuss and nothing came of it. I hope ALL the terrorists were watching.

We need to start making Amtrak profitable again.
That means high speed rail. It would put a lot of people to work too.

Pretty much. High Speed Rail under the Stimulus is going to create jobs and make traveling on train comparable to flights. St. Louis to Chicago in 2 hours is much better than a 5 hour drive.

But a 3 year old is a good decoy for a bomb. These people honestly will kill even infants, why wouldn't they use a 3 year old.

Yep.

There will be security screenings and delays, and the trains will never run on time. It will be just like flying.

I do not believe that it is. Anti-terrorism is not apples and oranges. That is your contention. Trying to seperate out air transportation as a special case is foolish. It is much more complex than that. Terrorism is the whole fruit stand.

Do you really think terrorists are not constantly probing all means of exploiting our society to their advantage?

If your so called point is that this thread is about a little brat used by her parents to make a scene and then further exploit the kid to make some political statement and that I have transgressed to include more aspects of the problem including my contention that holding Israel up on a damn pedistal is rediculous as the supreme authority on terrorism prevention...well..I guess you could make some lame case.

BUT ... OUR countries methods of preventing terrorism along many fronts do include a "show" of vigilance at airports. I agree with it precisely because I am certain that we are working hard in many areas including profiling behind the scenes.

Israel's record at preventing terrorism is dismal. They have a tiny country with massive security at their borders and still they fail miserably. We have many thousands times more targets and many more real enemies than Israel..yup ..there is another myth busted.

How many countries has Israel attacked recently on any kind of scale like Desert Storm and whatever the Fuck we called the last illegal invasion of Iraq. Oh ya..and there is Afgahnistan where we kill muslims every day. I'm not saying we shouldn't have gone into Afgahnistan...but we showed weakness to the terrorists by not going straight after Osama Bin Ladin. THAT would have sent a message. Now terrorists think we are stupid and they can tie up our military for years with a handful of devouted rag tag fundimentalists.

There is this misconception that Israel is constantly under seige...CRAP! OUR armed forces are in harms way..not thiers..

But back to the little brat... I'm glad she made a fuss and nothing came of it. I hope ALL the terrorists were watching.

Gotta tell ya sunshine, ya shoulda stayed out of this one.

Gotta tell ya sunshine, ya shoulda stayed out of this one.

Twat

Agreed. The problem with this country is that the TSA are looking for weapons where other country's are looking for terrorists. Heaven forbid we profile like Israel airports which BTW have the best security in the world. The PC world does not work when it comes to security. In fact the PC world rarely works at all.

Why do people always change the subject when they are loosing an argument?

The debate here is not about stopping terrorism in general, it is about preventing attacks on airlines. In its entire existence there has never been a successful hijacking or terrorist attack against El Al. There are tow possible explanations for this record.

1. No one has ever tried to attack them.
2. They have managed to thwart every single attempt to attack them.

Which do you think is more likely?

That is just the Liberal way. They get all emotional and curse like a high school kid but fail to address the point of the debate.

That is just the Liberal way. They get all emotional and curse like a high school kid but fail to address the point of the debate.

really? thats funny. I guess you don't spend much time reading the rightwingnuts' posts.

vile, disgusting, name-calling, loons.

but if you pretend hard enough, maybe you can make yourself believe it's true.

Where is the apology for Israel?
Now if can you respond to the debate without the high school cursing and the 12 year old emotional outburst, you will notice that none of your "facts" have anything to do with terrorism while flying. This would prove my point and negate your complete smoke screen of an answer that did not address the topic.
Nice try but you fail this quiz.

Not on planes.

Forum List

Back