TSA employee discharges gun into wall

This is far from the first incident with law enforcement. The Glock had them looking stupid for quite a while. Dont put your damn finger on the trigger unless you intend to shoot.

My daughter knew that by the time she was five years old!

Yet year after year, we hear of someone shooting themselves while cleaning. Countless accidental discharges etc etc. Remember Ron Whites quote.....Sometimes you just cant.

it always amazes me that there's no required safety training for gun owners.

but to get back to the situation in the o/p... gun owners hae to live with rules. i don't understand why anyone thinks they should be able to pick and choose based on what they feel like.

at least some of the people talking about this would have been tossing a fit if the woman's last name were Abdullah.

Last edited:
This is far from the first incident with law enforcement. The Glock had them looking stupid for quite a while. Dont put your damn finger on the trigger unless you intend to shoot.

Yet year after year, we hear of someone shooting themselves while cleaning. Countless accidental discharges etc etc. Remember Ron Whites quote.....Sometimes you just cant.

As a responsible gun owner, I ensured my child knew and understood the Rules.

it always amazes me that there's no required safety training for gun owners.

but to get back to the situation in the o/p... gun owners hae to live with rules. i don't understand why anyone thinks they should be able to pick and choose based on what they feel like.

at least some of the people talking about this would have been tossing a fit if the woman's last name were Abdullah.

TSA has been a joke from day one. The same as the no fly list........I understood at an early age guns were not toys. Right now my grandsons BB gun is locked up with the other firearms. Shying away from them and not teaching our youth does play a role in all of this.....

When concealed carry permits we're first authorized in AK, I was teaching the mandatory classes. My daughter, then about six-seven years old, sat in the back of the class where she disassembled, cleaned, and reassembled my Colt 1911. People were offering top dollar to buy my daughter...

A Republic Airlines flight attendant was detained and then charged with disorderly conduct after she attempted to pass through security at the Philadelphia International Airport with a loaded .38 revolver in her purse, triggering an incident in which police accidentally discharged the weapon while securing it, authorities said.

According to officials, at 6:33 a.m. today, the flight attendant entered a Terminal C security checkpoint lane with a loaded .38 caliber Smith and Wesson Airweight revolver in her purse.

A Transportation Security Administration employee discovered the gun on the x-ray machine and notified police.

The flight attendant was taken to secondary screening room, where an airport police officer attempted to unload the gun, and it discharged into a wall.

There were no injuries to passengers, employees or police, officials said.
The flight attendant, who police said had a valid Chester County permit to carry a concealed weapon, was charged with disorderly conduct, as per Airport Unit policy.

Flight Attendant Tries to Bring Loaded Gun Through Airport Security - ABC News

so she was legally carrying a gun, an idiot government troll is the one who discharged the gun

:eusa_hand:

A modern S&W revolver is the simplest handgun on the planet. You have to be a complete idiot ,no exaggeration, to let a round go off while trying to open the cylinder.

When concealed carry permits we're first authorized in AK, I was teaching the mandatory classes. My daughter, then about six-seven years old, sat in the back of the class where she disassembled, cleaned, and reassembled my Colt 1911. People were offering top dollar to buy my daughter...

Nice dad.....

About a month ago I gave my grandson his first lesson in an AMT 22 auto. The kid was an absolute natural..:D Handled his own loading/unloading, Malfunctions etc. Followed all the safety rules.......Damn proud of the boy.

A Republic Airlines flight attendant was detained and then charged with disorderly conduct after she attempted to pass through security at the Philadelphia International Airport with a loaded .38 revolver in her purse, triggering an incident in which police accidentally discharged the weapon while securing it, authorities said.

According to officials, at 6:33 a.m. today, the flight attendant entered a Terminal C security checkpoint lane with a loaded .38 caliber Smith and Wesson Airweight revolver in her purse.

A Transportation Security Administration employee discovered the gun on the x-ray machine and notified police.

The flight attendant was taken to secondary screening room, where an airport police officer attempted to unload the gun, and it discharged into a wall.

The flight attendant, who police said had a valid Chester County permit to carry a concealed weapon, was charged with disorderly conduct, as per Airport Unit policy.

so she was legally carrying a gun, an idiot government troll is the one who discharged the gun

How do you accidentally discharge a .38 S&W revolver? Aren't the airweights hammerless? I guess they had one that wasn't. How dumb of the police.

Last edited:

How do you accidentally discharge a .38 S&W revolver? Aren't the airweights hammerless?

Why yes, yes they are.....:lol:

No, she wasn't legally carrying it.

come again....

The flight attendant, identified by ABC station WPVI-TV in Philadelphia as Jaclyn Luby, of West Chester, Pa., had a valid Chester County permit to carry a concealed weapon, police said.

show me where the permits allows her to carry it onto a plane, dumb ass.

How do you accidentally discharge a .38 S&W revolver? Aren't the airweights hammerless?

Why yes, yes they are.....:lol:
actually, they are not hammer-less. It is a concealed hammer inside the body.

Forum List

Back