TSA Agents steal from passengers

Yep, it's in a way air travelers fault for continuing to allow themselves to be treated this way to start with.

It's the very example of the statement, "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
So you blame the victims instead of the criminals?

It’s still the fault of the thug. Nobody is forcing these lowlifes to steal.

But….blame the honest people. It’s the lib thing.

Yes it's the criminals fault but stop letting them put their hands in your pockets.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

I go through the scanner all the time with paper money in my pocket.
The magnetometers aren't going to pick up the presence of paper but the low strength X-ray scanner will show anything and they can pull you out of line and delay you if they choose.

The magnetometers aren't going to pick up the presence of paper but the low strength X-ray scanner will show anything and they can pull you out of line and delay you if they choose.
Like I said I’ve never had an issue.

Yep, it's in a way air travelers fault for continuing to allow themselves to be treated this way to start with.

It's the very example of the statement, "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
On a practical level, what can any individual traveler do? What can the traveling public do? Nothing, that's what.

Thanks to the staged events of 11 September, the Uniparty gave us the DHS and TSA. They usurped power, and there is nothing the people can do about it, except to acknowledge that our form of fascism is NOT democracy in any way.

On a practical level, what can any individual traveler do? What can the traveling public do? Nothing, that's what.

They can quit electing the authoritarians. Yes, I realize it's not going to happen which is why I can't feel too sorry for those who get what they vote for.

Thanks to the staged events of 11 September, the Uniparty gave us the DHS and TSA. They usurped power, and there is nothing the people can do about it, except to acknowledge that our form of fascism is NOT democracy in any way.

I'm not going to go that far but......................

There is always driving....

They can quit electing the authoritarians. Yes, I realize it's not going to happen which is why I can't feel too sorry for those who get what they vote for.

I'm not going to go that far but......................
"quit electing the authoritarians" is impossible and impractical, it cannot be done realistically, as you admit. So we're talking theory, not reality.

"quit electing the authoritarians" is impossible and impractical, it cannot be done realistically, as you admit. So we're talking theory, not reality.

Sadly people prefer to give up their rights to not be scared by the boogey men under their bed.

Sadly people prefer to give up their rights to not be scared by the boogey men under their bed.
Speaking only for myself, I did not give up my rights, and I am sufficiently informed of facts to know and understand that governments usurp unauthorized powers, throughout the history of mankind.

You and I did not give up our rights, we watched our elected officials usurp power through "emergency" situations brought under fraud and deception. They took away our rights, we did not voluntarily give them up.

Stop flying. If people just stopped taking all their unnecessary trips for a week it would have a huge impact. The airlines/government bank on you thinking the way you do.

Stop flying. If people just stopped taking all their unnecessary trips for a week it would have a huge impact. The airlines/government bank on you thinking the way you do.
I stopped flying 10 years ago, for the most part. It has changed nothing for everybody else, but has given me much more peace of mind, avoiding the herds in the airline terminals.

Forum List

Back