TSA Agents steal from passengers

I stopped flying 10 years ago, for the most part. It has changed nothing for everybody else, but has given me much more peace of mind, avoiding the herds in the airline terminals.
If everyone stopped flying and gave the reasons as to why. If you dont fly why do you care?

If everyone stopped flying and gave the reasons as to why. If you dont fly why do you care?

Because the desire to give up rights to save oneself from the boogey men under their beds expands beyond flying.

Says the butthurt fagot who is a Marxist Parrot.

Says the ass clown who doesn't have a clue about anythig to do with real economics, just thinks Reagan was great because he screwed over working people and gave tax breaks to thieves and sociopaths.

When they recruit their agents from pizza boxes it is to be expected. Most are low life hood rats

Meanwhile they discriminate against white people because of their skin color, lol. 'Anti-racist' my ass; they're simply crooks hiring other crooks.

Says the ass clown who doesn't have a clue about anythig to do with real economics, just thinks Reagan was great because he screwed over working people and gave tax breaks to thieves and sociopaths.
Says the ass clown who voted for a moron ass clown who cant even sit in the oval office, because he isnt the real power. Man you really are triggered...

Oh by the way, i was in Germany when Iran got uppity and took our embassy, We had F-4s loaded to bomb Iran back to the stone age, and Jimmy the peanut farmer Carter told US to stand down. Since then millions of innocent people have died because of that spineless fuck, and we see it with Joe Biteme and the never ending war in Ukraine. Marxists hate people, maybe you will be sent there to serve Joe's royal ass.

Says the ass clown who voted for a moron ass clown who cant even sit in the oval office, because he isnt the real power. Man you really are triggered...

Oh by the way, i was in Germany when Iran got uppity and took our embassy, We had F-4s loaded to bomb Iran back to the stone age, and Jimmy the peanut farmer Carter told US to stand down. Since then millions of innocent people have died because of that spineless fuck, and we see it with Joe Biteme and the never ending war in Ukraine. Marxists hate people, maybe you will be sent there to serve Joe's royal ass.

You're stupid, and have no idea who I voted for, all you know is to parrot idiot rubbish and pretend you're a 'conservative' or something on the innernetz. You aren't. Your Hero Reagan ran away after he got some Marines blown up, and then started handing guns to the Iranians to appease the animals. They've been lauching terrorist attacks on us ever sinve thanks to your halfwit drug dealer and Japanese representative. Of course That just makes you and the other fake 'conservatives' want to suck his dick even more.

When you let criminals put their hands in your pockets, what do you expect?

You dumb OX. Those are the rules. How else do you get to Seoul Korea? You really are an idiot this morning. I saw your BS elsewhere before I left for work. You really can irritate people with your stupidity.

You dumb OX. Those are the rules. How else do you get to Seoul Korea? You really are an idiot this morning. I saw your BS elsewhere before I left for work. You really can irritate people with your stupidity.

Boo.

Because I like to talk about current events, and because I am aware of the domestic enemies of the US Constitution that are elected officials in the Uniparty.
Weewee on the People

The ruling class's Constitution was designed to give all political power to a sheltered elitist oligarchic clique. The rulers control our minds to make us believe that anti-democratic manifesto is on the people's side.

Been going on for decades. The morals and ideals of the CEOs and shareholders has trickled down to the grunts and the rest of society as well.
Are you on crack?
Why would there be any need to take paper money out of your pocket?
So...are you unfamiliar with the concept of a wallet, then?
a discover or visa would be wiser traveling..........you're only responsible for 50 bucks in theft............ l always call my card to let them know where i'll be at
I am responsible for nothing if there is any fraud on my debit card.
a 5 year mandatory federal sentence if you are caught will stop this after the first couple are indicted
20 years, plus 500 strokes of a scourge.
Yep, it's in a way air travelers fault for continuing to allow themselves to be treated this way to start with.

It's the very example of the statement, "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
You first.
Some airlines contract that stuff out to labor outfits, and could care less if they rob ther customers blind as long and they're cheap and preferably illegal aliens. Many are also ownd by Execs' relatives in some cases. The Biden family isn't the only ones into nepotism.
Are you stupid?

Such robbery by TSA has been going on for years. I'm glad a few of them have been caught.

Defund DHS and TSA is where I'm at.
The TSA needs to stop harassing law abiding citizens who only want to board their flights with a loaded weapon. Ya, sarcasm. Those people need to be handcuffed on the spot so their friends can watch them on Facebook and YouTube and know why Biff and Bubba are permanently banned from flying. Shame on the TSA for only writing them a ticket. Defunding them would be a gift to hijackers.

Forum List

Back