TSA Agents steal from passengers

This is just another reason to avoid air travel if at all possible. How did these people get hired?

i guess they figure if one government employee can steal from passengers then so can they.

1694871984403.png

This is just another reason to avoid air travel if at all possible. How did these people get hired?

Every time I put my wallet in the bucket, carry-on full of money. Then send it off out of my sight while I am told to undress shoes off…..I felt vulnerable . Hated it.
Not to mention 18 hrs in row 58C in an ALU coffin.

Henceforth , I lost some better CA jobs avoiding travel.

Last edited:

Such robbery by TSA has been going on for years. I'm glad a few of them have been caught.

Defund DHS and TSA is where I'm at.

I keep my valuables (jewelry and money) in my underseat personal item, which is a zipped bag with an interior zipped section. Any TSA thugs would have to unzip my bag, and then look for the interior zipped section. Can’t do that without being obvious.

I also take my bag with me to the bathroom during the flight.

With excuses being made for criminals - did you get that one of them is in a program and will have his charges dropped? - I suggest everyone do the same.

Such robbery by TSA has been going on for years. I'm glad a few of them have been caught.

Defund DHS and TSA is where I'm at.
What I want to know is what type of “program” was one of the criminals in that is allowing him to get charges dropped (if he completes it). Was it some rehab program following a conviction for another crime? A drug abuse program? Criminals in programs should not get government jobs handling valuable possessions.

Every time I put my wallet in the bucket, carry-on full of money. Then send it off out of my sight while I am told to undress shoes off…..I felt vulnerable . Hated it.
Not to mention 18 hrs in row 58C in an ALU coffin.

Henceforth , I lost some better CA jobs avoiding travel.
/---/ I carry no more than $20 - $30 traveling. I use my debit card once I arrive to get whatever cash I need.

Don't put any money in your luggage.
That is exactly where you should put your money. These guys are mostly grabbing valuables out of trays man.

Put your valuables in your carryon bag and lock it before you get to the security line, problem solved.

That is exactly where you should put your money. These guys are mostly grabbing valuables out of trays man.

Put your valuables in your carryon bag and lock it before you get to the security line, problem solved.
You can’t lock it. They want to be able to go through it if they see something suspicious.

You can’t lock it. They want to be able to go through it if they see something suspicious.
Yes you can, I travel often and lock it every time.

If they see something suspicious they ask who's bag it is, you come with them over to a table, they ask permission to look in your bag, and you unlock it while they search it right in front of you. I've had it happen many times, usually with food.

Yes you can, I travel often and lock it every time.

If they see something suspicious they ask who's bag it is, you come with them over to a table, they ask permission to look in your bag, and you unlock it while they search it right in front of you. I've had it happen many times, usually with food.
OK….thanks. Good info.

Why would there be any need to take paper money out of your pocket?

Forum List

Back