TSA agent gropes 6 year old

Why are you such a fucking idiot?

Are six year olds and three year olds being coached to cry and lie about what's being done to them?
What six year old?

Anyone that was even half a man would have had a fit on the spot if that happened to his kid... but maybe not you?

No they wouldn't, if they had a fit they would've been arrested or restrained within minutes.

Because it's backed up by plenty of other similar accounts.

Hmm, since there are "plenty" of other accounts, it won't be hard for you to reference them, correct? Ya fucking slug.

I think that has been done to ad-nausium.... just like you idiots & your Palin posts.

There is no shortage of idiocy

I don't think it has been done at all. I only hear about this one 6 yr old. Let him put up or shut up.

Remember in the good old days when we would arrest people for doing this shit?

TSA responds to complaints about airport pat downs of kids - WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC-

"WBTV found the anonymous submission on a blog, "We Won't Fly." The man says the incident happened earlier this month and he describes how his little boy was traumatized saying the TSA agent groped his groin and that the little boy left the checkpoint in tears.

The commenter says his son was aggressively patted down by a TSA employee.

"He was pleading for me to help him and I was admonished for trying to comfort him," the comment on the blog states. "His genitals area was groped. He walked down to the plane in tears.""

If this story is true I wish I had a weapon and 20 minutes alone in a room with this "professional" ... make it 30.

This is ridiculous. There's so much wrong with it, I'm amazed they're even allowed to try it out. The xray, groping adultd and children.. They need to find a better way..

You're all Terrorists now. How does that make you feel? So have the Terrorists won? I would have to say yes. It's very sad to see what we've become.

Remember in the good old days when we would arrest people for doing this shit?

TSA responds to complaints about airport pat downs of kids - WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC-

"WBTV found the anonymous submission on a blog, "We Won't Fly." The man says the incident happened earlier this month and he describes how his little boy was traumatized saying the TSA agent groped his groin and that the little boy left the checkpoint in tears.

The commenter says his son was aggressively patted down by a TSA employee.

"He was pleading for me to help him and I was admonished for trying to comfort him," the comment on the blog states. "His genitals area was groped. He walked down to the plane in tears.""

If this story is true I wish I had a weapon and 20 minutes alone in a room with this "professional" ... make it 30.
An anonymous post on a blog...you cannot be serious.

Suppose it did happen, how else would word have gotten out?
A beat up TSA agent would have made the news.

Please, anonymous postings on blogs are not reality. I could go over there now and type in that they took me for a private screening and raped me. :cuckoo:

Please, anonymous postings on blogs are not reality. I could go over there now and type in that they took me for a private screening and raped me. :cuckoo:

Only a suicidal idiot would start beating up airport security over something they were allowed to do.

Only a suicidal idiot would start beating up airport security over something they were allowed to do.
I'm sorry dude, if a father watched his son get molested and never did anything about it but post about it anonymously on a message board months later then something is wrong with the guy.

btw...they were never allowed to do that and in fact even the new "pat-downs" went into effect last week.

I'm sorry dude, if a father watched his son get molested and never did anything about it but post about it anonymously on a message board months later then something is wrong with the guy.

btw...they were never allowed to do that and in fact even the new "pat-downs" went into effect last week.
Wait where did you get months later from?

And maybe he didn't know they weren't allowed to do that. I didn't.

And yes fighting security agents doing a pat down will only make things worse.

You're starting to sound like someone dismissing a rape victim with 'well you should've fought back harder'.

No, I'm starting to sound like someone that doesn't believe what an anonymous poster posts on a message board.

Im sure nobody has ever exploited young children and used them to carry something illegal on their person. Recognizing that child can be used as pawns they should still be subject to scutiny but they (security people) should be very careful not to be too abrasive. At Heathrow I got a pretty thorough pat down but the guy never touched me genitals.

That's because you don't have any.

We teach our kids to call for help when someone they don't know touches them where they shouldn't. But this is fine?? Bullshit.

Are gay security officers required to pat down the opposite sex of whom they are attracted to? Did I word that correctly?
Who says it is fine? I say it is bullshit. No one is allowed to touch someone in that manner, child or adult...except a policeman with an arrest warrant in the case of an adult...never in the case of a child.

Why would you believe something an anonymous person posted on a blog, for God's sake???

Because their are pictures of the TSA doing it, and the rules require that agents treat everyone, regardless of sex, race, religion, nationality, or age, the same. Why do you refuse to believe overwhelming evidence?

Welcome to the Liberal world and our future. Where Lesbians decide how children are to be treated, why are homosexuals so mean, Janet Napolitano is not qualified, Obama is not qualified, hence we have children molested.

Government workers, societies losers, unable to work in the private sector, no motivation to work hard, just a dirty desire to see children molested.

It wasn't Liberals who tortured, raped and murdered innocent chained & detained humans under Bush.

I have to surrender now. Bush did it, so you get to do it too.

Bullshit.

Are six year olds and three year olds being coached to cry and lie about what's being done to them?
What six year old?

Anyone that was even half a man would have had a fit on the spot if that happened to his kid... but maybe not you?

Do you have any idea what happens if you attack a LEO?

Not that I don't agree, but maybe the guy who wrote about this has more sense than me.

What six year old?

No they wouldn't, if they had a fit they would've been arrested or restrained within minutes.

Seconds.

You do know that "anonymous" postings on blogs are not really anonymous, don't you? Like that anonymous don't touch my junk blog.

To prove you are right why don't you go post that they raped you and see how long it takes for someone to knock on your door.

No, I'm starting to sound like someone that doesn't believe what an anonymous poster posts on a message board.

You act like those are mutually exclusive.

I realize that since this an anonymous blog post it could be something someone made up but I don't find it hard to believe that someone would choose not to make a huge fuss whilest in the airport.

We teach our kids to call for help when someone they don't know touches them where they shouldn't. But this is fine?? Bullshit.

Are gay security officers required to pat down the opposite sex of whom they are attracted to? Did I word that correctly?
Who says it is fine? I say it is bullshit. No one is allowed to touch someone in that manner, child or adult...except a policeman with an arrest warrant in the case of an adult...never in the case of a child.

Why would you believe something an anonymous person posted on a blog, for God's sake???

Because their are pictures of the TSA doing it, and the rules require that agents treat everyone, regardless of sex, race, religion, nationality, or age, the same. Why do you refuse to believe overwhelming evidence?

OK, show the pics.

Because it's backed up by plenty of other similar accounts.

Hmm, since there are "plenty" of other accounts, it won't be hard for you to reference them, correct? Ya fucking slug.
Exactly!

If there were so many other accounts, I wonder why the terrorist enablers had to dredge up the 2 year old video of the crying 3 year old?

Forum List

Back