TSA agent gropes 6 year old

Father Time

I'll be Still Alive
Nov 29, 2008
Remember in the good old days when we would arrest people for doing this shit?

TSA responds to complaints about airport pat downs of kids - WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC-

"WBTV found the anonymous submission on a blog, "We Won't Fly." The man says the incident happened earlier this month and he describes how his little boy was traumatized saying the TSA agent groped his groin and that the little boy left the checkpoint in tears.

The commenter says his son was aggressively patted down by a TSA employee.

"He was pleading for me to help him and I was admonished for trying to comfort him," the comment on the blog states. "His genitals area was groped. He walked down to the plane in tears.""

If this story is true I wish I had a weapon and 20 minutes alone in a room with this "professional" ... make it 30.

We sometimes forget how sensitive people are to touching when they're young or when they haven't had sex yet. It's totally legitimate to being averse to having you private parts touched.

Yup those evil 6yr. olds sure are a threat to our way of life. Seriously,WTF is wrong with our Government?

The Left has always used the mantra....."because of the children".....guess they don't care anymore about "the children"....

It's time for us to actually do something here "for the children"..:eusa_hand:

The Left has always used the mantra....."because of the children".....guess they don't care anymore about "the children"....

I've seen far more conservatives screech "think of the children" when they want to place restrictions on sex or whatever.

Second I've looked around and it seems like most people on both sides hate the sexual assault and radiation done in the name of security.

It's time for us to actually do something here "for the children"..:eusa_hand:

Here Here.

Welcome to the Liberal world and our future. Where Lesbians decide how children are to be treated, why are homosexuals so mean, Janet Napolitano is not qualified, Obama is not qualified, hence we have children molested.

Government workers, societies losers, unable to work in the private sector, no motivation to work hard, just a dirty desire to see children molested.

TSA responds to complaints about airport pat downs of kids - WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC-

"WBTV found the anonymous submission on a blog, "We Won't Fly." The man says the incident happened earlier this month and he describes how his little boy was traumatized saying the TSA agent groped his groin and that the little boy left the checkpoint in tears.

"He was pleading for me to help him and I was admonished for trying to comfort him," the comment on the blog states. "His genitals area was groped. He walked down to the plane in tears.""

If this story is true I wish I had a weapon and 20 minutes alone in a room with this "professional" ... make it 30.
An anonymous post on a blog...you cannot be serious.

We teach our kids to call for help when someone they don't know touches them where they shouldn't. But this is fine?? Bullshit.

Are gay security officers required to pat down the opposite sex of whom they are attracted to? Did I word that correctly?

We teach our kids to call for help when someone they don't know touches them where they shouldn't. But this is fine?? Bullshit.

Are gay security officers required to pat down the opposite sex of whom they are attracted to? Did I word that correctly?
Who says it is fine? I say it is bullshit. No one is allowed to touch someone in that manner, child or adult...except a policeman with an arrest warrant in the case of an adult...never in the case of a child.

Why would you believe something an anonymous person posted on a blog, for God's sake???

Im sure nobody has ever exploited young children and used them to carry something illegal on their person. Recognizing that child can be used as pawns they should still be subject to scutiny but they (security people) should be very careful not to be too abrasive. At Heathrow I got a pretty thorough pat down but the guy never touched me genitals.

Last edited:

Who says it is fine? I say it is bullshit. No one is allowed to touch someone in that manner, child or adult...except a policeman with an arrest warrant in the case of an adult...never in the case of a child.

Why would you believe something an anonymous person posted on a blog, for God's sake???

Because it's backed up by plenty of other similar accounts.

Suuuuuuuuuuuure...most of them written by you and your friends, no doubt.

Welcome to the Liberal world and our future. Where Lesbians decide how children are to be treated, why are homosexuals so mean, Janet Napolitano is not qualified, Obama is not qualified, hence we have children molested.

Government workers, societies losers, unable to work in the private sector, no motivation to work hard, just a dirty desire to see children molested.

It wasn't Liberals who tortured, raped and murdered innocent chained & detained humans under Bush.

Why are you such a fucking idiot?

Are six year olds and three year olds being coached to cry and lie about what's being done to them?
What six year old?

Anyone that was even half a man would have had a fit on the spot if that happened to his kid... but maybe not you?

Suuuuuuuuuuuure...most of them written by you and your friends, no doubt.

you're a douche

Just sayin'

Hmm, since there are "plenty" of other accounts, it won't be hard for you to reference them, correct? Ya fucking slug.

Hmm, since there are "plenty" of other accounts, it won't be hard for you to reference them, correct? Ya fucking slug.

I think that has been done to ad-nausium.... just like you idiots & your Palin posts.

There is no shortage of idiocy

An anonymous post on a blog...you cannot be serious.

Suppose it did happen, how else would word have gotten out?

Why are you such a fucking idiot?

Are six year olds and three year olds being coached to cry and lie about what's being done to them?

It's happened before actually, but this isn't the 6 year old saying it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back