TSA agent gropes 6 year old

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Father Time, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Father Time

Father Time I'll be Still Alive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +438
    Remember in the good old days when we would arrest people for doing this shit?

TSA responds to complaints about airport pat downs of kids - WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC-

"WBTV found the anonymous submission on a blog, "We Won't Fly." The man says the incident happened earlier this month and he describes how his little boy was traumatized saying the TSA agent groped his groin and that the little boy left the checkpoint in tears.

The commenter says his son was aggressively patted down by a TSA employee.

"He was pleading for me to help him and I was admonished for trying to comfort him," the comment on the blog states. "His genitals area was groped. He walked down to the plane in tears.""

If this story is true I wish I had a weapon and 20 minutes alone in a room with this "professional" ... make it 30.

2. Shmoogas B

Shmoogas B Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    We sometimes forget how sensitive people are to touching when they're young or when they haven't had sex yet. It's totally legitimate to being averse to having you private parts touched.

3. LibocalypseNow

LibocalypseNow Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,357
    Yup those evil 6yr. olds sure are a threat to our way of life. Seriously,WTF is wrong with our Government?

4. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,159
    The Left has always used the mantra....."because of the children".....guess they don't care anymore about "the children"....

It's time for us to actually do something here "for the children"..:eusa_hand:

5. Father Time

Father Time I'll be Still Alive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +438
    I've seen far more conservatives screech "think of the children" when they want to place restrictions on sex or whatever.

Second I've looked around and it seems like most people on both sides hate the sexual assault and radiation done in the name of security.

Here Here.

6. mdn2000

mdn2000 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +278
    Welcome to the Liberal world and our future. Where Lesbians decide how children are to be treated, why are homosexuals so mean, Janet Napolitano is not qualified, Obama is not qualified, hence we have children molested.

Government workers, societies losers, unable to work in the private sector, no motivation to work hard, just a dirty desire to see children molested.

7. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,887
    An anonymous post on a blog...you cannot be serious.

8. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,130
    We teach our kids to call for help when someone they don't know touches them where they shouldn't. But this is fine?? Bullshit.

Are gay security officers required to pat down the opposite sex of whom they are attracted to? Did I word that correctly?

9. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,887
    Who says it is fine? I say it is bullshit. No one is allowed to touch someone in that manner, child or adult...except a policeman with an arrest warrant in the case of an adult...never in the case of a child.

Why would you believe something an anonymous person posted on a blog, for God's sake???

10. Bill O'Olberman

Bill O'Olberman Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +124
    Im sure nobody has ever exploited young children and used them to carry something illegal on their person. Recognizing that child can be used as pawns they should still be subject to scutiny but they (security people) should be very careful not to be too abrasive. At Heathrow I got a pretty thorough pat down but the guy never touched me genitals.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2010