So, about that 6 year old who shot his teacher....just finding out the rest of the story...

2aguy
You are correct
And guns used to murder people spend most their time not murdering people
I live in the area and work 5 minutes from that school. Many that work for me have kids in that school.

Those that lived in this area knew the white supremacist theory was BS and political, The kid had mental issues, the more or dad were supposed to go to class with the kid, and the mom also lied on her ATF 4473, for the same question Hunter did.

2aguy

I live in the area and work 5 minutes from that school. Many that work for me have kids in that school.

Those that lived in this area knew the white supremacist theory was BS and political, The kid had mental issues, the more or dad were supposed to go to class with the kid, and the mom also lied on her ATF 4473, for the same question Hunter did.

Yeah.....I had no idea it wasn't a white kid.....I should have known better than to not immediately think the story was innacurate and false....

That little Moon Bat is gone bat shit butt hurt just thinking about how Kyle Rittenhouse was found innocent.

Yeah......I get a warm feeling inside just thinking about the stupid leftists when they realize Rittenhouse wasn't murdered by their 3 blm/antifa criminals.........

You know, you would think I would learn......I heard this story and didn't even think to look deeper into it....and then, reading Andy Ngo, I find out the rest of the story....

The 6 year old shooter was a black child...

The Virginia mother of the boy who carried out a planned shooting of his teacher has been sentenced to two years in prison for child neglect. The incident was originally blamed on white supremacist gun culture & then it was revealed the boy is black. Read:
=======

The mother of a 6-year-old boy who shot his teacher in a Virginia classroom earlier this year has been sentenced to two years in prison on child neglect charges, ABC News reports.

Deja Nicole Taylor, 25, has been sentenced by a judge to two years in prison after pleading guilty to child neglect charges in August.

Upon completion of the prison sentence, Taylor has been ordered to serve two years of probation and must undergo substance abuse treatment, parenting classes, and mental health treatment, according to the Newport News Commonwealth's Attorney's Office.

Lets see

The son of obama is about 6 now

He wont turn 12 before he is in juvi detention till he turns 18

Just like most other safety precautions. they only keep honest people honest.

Well, first you think a self-loathing piece of garbage like Andy Ngo is a credible source.

Secondly, you are deflecting again. THIS SIX YEAR OLD NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAD A GUN TO START WITH!

Come to think of it, that's why you have Captain Kirk as your icon. "Deflectors to Maximum" seems to be your motto.
We know he should never have had a gun. If he had responsible parents he would not have. Can't understand that can you?

That little Moon Bat is gone bat shit butt hurt just thinking about how Kyle Rittenhouse was found innocent.
Not innocent. JUSTIFIED. HUUUUGE difference. That's why you hear so little about the supposed wall of lawsuits that were going to put Rittenhouse in the poorhouse for life.

He has a Court Ruling that his killing of the felons was legal, and justified.

That is a huge hurdle to overcome in a civil hearing.

Not innocent. JUSTIFIED. HUUUUGE difference. That's why you hear so little about the supposed wall of lawsuits that were going to put Rittenhouse in the poorhouse for life.

He has a Court Ruling that his killing of the felons was legal, and justified.

That is a huge hurdle to overcome in a civil hearing.
He was innocent of the charges because the shooting was justified self defense.

However, putting semantics aside this idiot JoeB is absolutely crazy butt hurt that Kyle was not crucified for opposing the BLM thugs. He thinks it was the greatest injustice ever perpetrated in the US.

He was innocent of the charges because the shooting was justified self defense.

However, putting semantics aside this idiot JoeB is absolutely crazy butt hurt that Kyle was not crucified for opposing the BLM thugs. He thinks it was the greatest injustice ever perpetrated in the US.

I'm not arguing over semantics. I am using the legal terminology because it is IMPORTANT.

Were he merely found innocent he would still be potentially liable for a wrongful death lawsuit.

The ruling he obtained shields him from that.

I'm not arguing over semantics. I am using the legal terminology because it is IMPORTANT.

Were he merely found innocent he would still be potentially liable for a wrongful death lawsuit.

The ruling he obtained shields him from that.
There is no such thing as being "merely found innocent". Either the jury finds you innocent of the charges or they don't.

However, this is not worth arguing over. Kyle is free and JoeB is butt hurt. Both are good things.

There is no such thing as being "merely found innocent". Either the jury finds you innocent of the charges or they don't.

However, this is not worth arguing over. Kyle is free and JoeB is butt hurt. Both are good things.

A jury does not find you innocent.
They find you….Not Guilty

No one is ever "found innocent" in an American courtroom. The only possible verdicts are GUILTY or NOT GUILTY in a criminal trial or LIABLE or NOT LIABLE in a civil trial.

Forum List

Back