Try to Take My vote

giphy.gif

She would be stoned or thrown off a rooftop in her own shithole country.

If you think the United States is such a shithole, you should kindly get the fuck out.
well stop letting in people from shithole countries and ours won't turn into a shithole like theirs. why do you want a shithole country? you can move to venezuela you know and start fresh in that shithole. no waiting on the other million or so to walk up here.

'Try to take my vote'

:auiqs.jpg:

LOL...yeah, like Congress gives a shit what one old, incredibly angry, (apparently) mentally-unstable, Trumpbot thinks while typing behind a computer screen.

I am guessing you are the local freak that children are told to 'stay clear of' by their parents.
well they can try and see the consequences right? hmmmmm me thinks there are many more million already waiting. It's been two years now and most of the right is watching closely. shit we even had congressman stalwell tell americans he'd nuke em.

If you think the United States is such a shithole, you should kindly get the fuck out.
well stop letting in people from shithole countries and ours won't turn into a shithole like theirs. why do you want a shithole country? you can move to venezuela you know and start fresh in that shithole. no waiting on the other million or so to walk up here.

Are you high? This has nothing to do with Venezuela, it's about Rashida Tliab.

Are you high? This has nothing to do with Venezuela, it's about Rashida Tliab.
well I thought the discussion was about shithole countries. are you saying venezuela isn't a shithole country? let me laugh at you.

You elected a con man piece of shit who broke the law & violated the Constitution. If he gets impeached, what are you going to do?
Civil war of course.
Yea, go ahead. Start a Civil War over Trump who wouldn't toss you a dollar bill if you were starving to death. But he would gingerly step over your prostrate body.

The United States is not Somalia. Even though she is sitting in Congress, her allegiance is to Somalia and more importantly, Islam.

What does Somalia have to do with anything? She's from Detroit, you moron. Born and raised.

The United States is not Somalia. Even though she is sitting in Congress, her allegiance is to Somalia and more importantly, Islam.

What does Somalia have to do with anything? She's from Detroit, you moron. Born and raised.

"Ilhan Omar was born on October 4, 1981, in Mogadishu[5] and spent her early years in Baydhabo, Somalia.."

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

You moron. I did not mention the other one.

"Ilhan Omar was born on October 4, 1981, in Mogadishu[5] and spent her early years in Baydhabo, Somalia.."

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

You moron.

This isn't about Omar, you moron. This is about Rashida Tlaib. Go back and read your own damn post where you identified Rashida Tlaib.

Talib is a whore who wears lipstick. She would be stoned or thrown off a rooftop in her own shithole country.

Ilhan Omar - Wikipedia

You moron.

This isn't about Omar, you moron. This is about Rashida Tlaib. Go back and read your own damn post where you identified Rashida Tlaib.

Talib is a whore who wears lipstick. She would be stoned or thrown off a rooftop in her own shithole country.

What's the difference? She'd still be stoned or thrown off a rooftop in whatever own shithole country she claims to be descended from.

I doubt that too many of her hard-core Muslim constituents would put up with her if Michigan went Sharia Law.

What's the difference?

The difference is that one is Rashida Tlaib, and the other is not. I realize it's a confusing concept, but your teacher will explore it further when you reach the first grade.

I don't have to differentiate between one or the other, because God will sort them all out in the end.

Okay. Fucking idiot.

You sure have a foul mouth. I bet it's purdy though, and has the most pearly-white teeth any man has ever come across.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back