Try to Shock Lucy Hamilton

Its a character from Batman.

Harley Quinn, a psych9ologist that went crazy and fell in love with th Joker

Its a character from Batman.

Harley Quinn, a psych9ologist that went crazy and fell in love with th Joker

I like Batman, the black sexy clothing and that sexy Batmobile, I'd certainly do him :smoke:

keep-calm-batman.jpg

Lucy, I once took a woman I was seeing, tied her to the bed and started teasing her. In just a few minutes she was soaked. In 15 mins or so she was on the verge of orgasm. When I finally let her go over the edge, she had been on the brink for 2.5 hours.

Lucy, I once took a woman I was seeing, tied her to the bed and started teasing her. In just a few minutes she was soaked. In 15 mins or so she was on the verge of orgasm. When I finally let her go over the edge, she had been on the brink for 2.5 hours.

Winterborn, a man after my own heart....yes I've engaged in this also, but I didn't tie him to the bed, it was the hand-cuffs....hand-cuffs much more effective darling :wink:

Winterborn, a man after my own heart....yes I've engaged in this also, but I didn't tie him to the bed, it was the hand-cuffs....hand-cuffs much more effective darling :wink:

Handcuffs are great. But tying them allows you to position and reposition them. Sometime I will tell you about a tease/torture using ropes and a strong vibrator.

Forum List

Back