try to convince me it was anything other than the official story.

so Elvis troll, coming to join your three troll friends i see.further evidence what an idiot and liar you are,I have been posting here for the last several months.yeah you hoped i had dissapeared.i know how the truth hurts you and scares you as you have demonstrated so many other times in the past.lol.

Last edited:
so Elvis troll, coming to join your three troll friends i see.

Fuck off, Osama apologist.

you were always good for laughs.:lol: That was always your weak and pathetic comeback attempts you always had when you were confronted with evidence you could not refute.:lol: AGAIN you show what a true moron you are and how you tell lies all the time in the fact that you think I like that bastard Obama when in fact I hate that mother fucker every bit as much as I hate Bush 9/11 apologist.:lol::lol::lol::lol: boy I missed your laughs you always provided at times like you just now did.I'll say that much.:lol:

we were all hoping 9/11rimjob would never come back.
i'm surprised since he is such a fucking COWARD he put me on ignore

:lol:

see you demonstrate how pathetic you are as always.Ditzcon and cornboy troll are the ONLY two posters I have here on ignore because like you,thats the ONLY kind of comments they can comeback with when confronted with evidence they cant refute,is childish insults and name calling like yourself.I dont run into you that often here fortunately, You dont post that much here so i can live with YOUR childish posts,Ditzcon lives here at this site and comes here CONSTANTLY night and day so him I HAVE to put on ignore you idiot.

Last edited:
what the idiot fails to mention is that right now,the government is not a government of the people,for the people and by the people like the constitution says it is SUPPOSE to be.right now ,its a government controlled by big corporations as is the media,

actually, i agree with you.

but that is not evidence that explosives were used, that bush was behind it and that al qeda was not.

what the idiot fails to mention is that right now,the government is not a government of the people,for the people and by the people like the constitution says it is SUPPOSE to be.right now ,its a government controlled by big corporations as is the media,

actually, i agree with you.

but that is not evidence that explosives were used, that bush was behind it and that al qeda was not.
he cant understand

see you demonstrate how pathetic you are as always.Ditzcon and cornboy troll are the ONLY two posters I have here on ignore because like you,thats the ONLY kind of comments they can comeback with when confronted with evidence they cant refute,is childish insults and name calling like yourself.I dont run into you that often here fortunately, You dont post that much here so i can live with YOUR childish posts,Ditzcon lives here at this site and comes here CONSTANTLY night and day so him I HAVE to put on ignore you idiot.
yeah, little pussy you is too much of a coward to take the punishment you get with the truth

why don't you respond to Dive, youchickenshit cocksucker?

the building can remain standing after the core is blasted before the outer walls are detonated

bullshit.

but now that i think about it it really does help the official thermal expansion argument. you see, the entire building could have collapsed from the inside due to thermal expansion thanks to your argument above. the walls would still remain standing. therefore, when the outside of the building finally gives way because there is no support from the inside. the entire building would then collapse into its own footprint JUST LIKE A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION.

hmmmmm.. very interesting. you just explained how it could look like controlled demolition without any explosives being used. according to you the outside could stand without the inner core for a while.

thank you.

nist ruled out explosives claiming noise levels would of been higher but then claims that not all vertical support were required to fail to achieve this collapse and only 3 of the vertical columns failed to initiate collapse...so how then does nist know that far less explosives were required ? if office fires alone caused the phenomenon (a word used 3 times in the NIST summery) then would not of cutting these same there columns assure the same collapse ?

Last edited:
getting back to the topic at hand now instead of playing the childish games of trolls elvis and ditzcon and getting into an insult war,you still havent refuted me that explosives brought the towers down fizz.in fact,you dodged many points cause you knew you couldnt.LOl.

shitflakes...(.its the only response divemoroncon is worthy of)

thanks for demonstratiing proof how stupid you are.you just proved you got reading comprehension problems cause I just gave valid good reasons why I dont and you went and asked the question AFTER i gave my reasons..:lol::lol:priceless.

exactly.

nist ruled out explosives claiming noise levels would of been higher but then claims that not all vertical support were required to fail to achieve this collapse and only 3 of the vertical columns failed to initiate collapse...so how then does nist know that far less explosives were required ? if office fires alone caused the phenomenon (a word used 3 times in the NIST summery) then would not of cutting these same there columns assure the same collapse ?

i hate to bring in logic into the conversation but if you set off a firecracker and listen to the volume and then set off two firecrackers it isnt twice as loud. it doesnt matter how many columns were taken out the volume of the explosions would have been the same.

of course, this doesnt really matter since there were no evidence of controlled demolitions used.

getting back to the topic at hand now instead of playing the childish games of trolls elvis and ditzcon and getting into an insult war,you still havent refuted me that explosives brought the towers down fizz.in fact,you dodged many points cause you knew you couldnt.LOl.
you still havent proven there ever WAS explosives

fuck off moron

and you by far fit the definition of a shitflake

Forum List

Back